回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 07:34:20 | 显示全部楼层
looks like someone is bored and checking out the schedule lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 07:37:23 | 显示全部楼层
horny and bored i mean

this goes to show that girls will come back when they are low on cash lol...no matter what they say before about not coming back

ok let us know if same girl when ur appointment comes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 08:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2015-6-24 07:37
horny and bored i mean

this goes to show that girls will come back when they are low on cash lol... ...

只要人好,不管其他的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-24 08:39:30 | 显示全部楼层
I asked the booker at Moonwaiting if it was the same Barbie... in fact I asked it the other way around, saying it couldn't possibly be the same Barbie from a couple of years ago right, but she confirmed it was indeed the same Barbie.  Like I have said, I am hoping the new dimensions on her was an attempt to lure in more new wolves - the market has been flooded with many SPs with Ds and Es these days apparently.

I wouldn't have jumped the gun and created such a thread without conducting at least a little bit of due diligence first.  I will report back tomorrow as soon as the session is over. I am keeping my fingers crossed, and if she turned out not to be the same Barbie, I may have to walk, on general principles, regardless of how old this Barbie is.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-24 08:51:06 | 显示全部楼层
Alright, this is getting more promising by the minute.  I just checked the site and new pictures are up.  Could definitely be the same Barbie, and her dimensions have been updated too - now a C cup with a 34 Ass...

The one thing i remember about her was how fluid the whole session was.  Not in a very "professional" manner in the sense that she has a routine.  She definitely had a routine and she insisted i should lay down and relax so she could do her thing on my back... those few minutes definitely was worth it haha.  Anyway, when I said it was fluid, it was more on the transitioning and getting into positions, and also the way she would angle her body or rest her weight on her legs over my shoulders that made the fuck fest so effortless.  Hard to explain but some girls just don't know how to play the perfect partner.  Barbie is the other way round.  She was a sweetie all the way down to the very last day of her stay.  Wish I could pay her a visit on her very first day back!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-24 08:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-6-23 22:27
Two years ago I had the chance of booking Barbie, but on a whim I decided to try Jooah instead, whic ...

I had Jooah multiple times before.  Barbie wasn't even on my radar, because I didn't know how to search on this site haha.. I couldn't find any of her numerous reviews.. nuts!  Anyway, Jooah was the first girl I would take the drive from Markham to go see and I really liked her, till she took a trip to Montreal, which I still believe it ruined her. She came back like a different person.  The sweetness was gone, she was no longer as into the session any more and she looked generally tired and burnt out.  Those Quebecois certainly did a number on her as it seemed!  

Having said all that, Jooah at her best wouldn't crack the top 5 among my 2014 Korean encounters.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 09:02:44 | 显示全部楼层
She is the same Barbie.  Same figure.  Same service.  Only less baby fat.  I m glad that she is bad but I also feel bad as she needs to return.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 09:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry I meant she is back not bad
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 23:03 , Processed in 0.035643 second(s), 11 queries .