AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5620|回复: 6

Candy @ VIP spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-22 21:10:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went there on one of their slow days. Hardly any cars at the parking lot. Decided to try this place out after reading several positive reviews about this place.

Opted to switch rooms to get a quick shower in first, as it was pretty hot that day. Nice of her to offer that option. My guess is that I was the only one there. The floor towels were wet, yup, soaking wet. That was pretty gross. By that time I paid the room fee already so I stayed.

Not bad looking, but not great either. I normally like slimmer girls. Though she does have a really nice pair of big Cs, (or D) on her.

Massage itself was mediocre, I'd give 6.5 for the massage. Little bit of teasing which was fun, extras were a little high compared to other asian spas. Guess I could have gone with the very basic and saved my money, but I didn't. Don't think I should go into any further details, hope this much is ok.

Repeat: No. I'll take a longer drive over to Flirt spa next time I want to spend that kind of money. Nicer establishment, clean dry floor towels, better looking girls (imho)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-23 09:39:45 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review Thx c hing

Btw who's the best in Flirt spa now ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-23 14:31:12 | 显示全部楼层
Terry 发表于 2015-6-23 09:39
Nice review Thx c hing

Btw who's the best in Flirt spa now ?

Difficult to say best, as it is very subjective.

Flirt 2 (Chesswood) location offers more services compared to Flirt 1. Privacy wize, Flirt 2 is more discreet as it is in an office building. Flirt 1 is not bad, located behind a bank. My all time fav is at Flirt 1 so I haven't been to Flirt 2 in ages.
I've seen Olivia a couple of times in the past. Cutesy, young, skills were not bad. Spa-type mileage just like the other girls at Flirt 1.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-23 16:15:52 | 显示全部楼层
Seen Olivia years ago .... Any new good blood there ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-23 16:33:11 | 显示全部楼层
Terry 发表于 2015-6-23 16:15
Seen Olivia years ago .... Any new good blood there ?

None that I've tried. I suppose one can call and ask. Managers were helpful in the past. I was introduced to Anna after a session once, and haven't had anyone better since. I guess it helps to be a "regular" even if I don't go too often.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-23 17:53:08 | 显示全部楼层
ive given up on asian spas because they are just typically bs, all they want is just to jerk you off and gtfo. btw, anna, ayla, olivia are the best in flirt
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-23 22:58:32 | 显示全部楼层
fadipatel 发表于 2015-6-23 17:53
ive given up on asian spas because they are just typically bs, all they want is just to jerk you off ...

Thanks
Never could get an appointment with Ayla, but looks like I should try harder. It says pre book 24 hours in advance, wow.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 09:24 , Processed in 0.034393 second(s), 13 queries .