AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 35086|回复: 23

Markham Lily massage review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-22 15:12:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So ever since I quit mm for personal reasons, I have been going to spas.  I avoid the FS spas and have been frequently visiting the usual spa areas, VIP, Honey etc...

Lately I have been trying private upstairs massage and have visited SISI and lok lok and now Markham Lily.  This review is for Markham Lily since there isn't much.. so I'll be comparing her with SISI and lok lok.
My intention was to find a good private massage that provide 1hour long strong massage since spas girls don't really provide good strong massage and they only want to do half hour service.

Can't beat the T&T parking lot, free parking, easy to find a spot and can get some shopping done while i'm there..  lok lok area has no parking at all unless you park on the street or willing to walk a distance.  SISI is in residential area and house is shared with other people, not very private.  Also Markham Lily new appartement, very clean.

looks:
7/10
Looks are very subjective, so this is from my point of view.  Lily -> SISI -> lok lok for me, she also looks a bit younger as well.

Body:
9/10
Again, another subjective category but Lily has a body type which I like very much.  She is slim, borderline spinner in my opinion and has little fat compared to SISI and lok lok.  Only down side is small boobs, like a small B but i think its ok for her slim body type.  SISI has large boobs but the rest comes with a bit of fat.

Service:
9/10
I actually enjoy Lily's massage skills, she has strong massage in my opinion, strong enough for me.  I find lok lok too hard and SISI just walked on my back most of the time so I can't really give an accurate comparison with SISI.  Very friendly service, I received high mileage.  A bit of hesitation on her part but I was happy.  No FS so don't need to ask.

Next I like to try Sheppard Lily, but until she moves out of those old condos, I'll probably just visit Markham Lily instead.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-22 21:02:52 | 显示全部楼层
Very deep details, thx !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-22 21:12:58 | 显示全部楼层
Now she's not easy to book.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-22 21:38:45 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the share, Im surprise u received high milage from markham lily, maybe ymmv.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 00:04:53 | 显示全部楼层
read couple reviews on her now, so she is >30 and face ok looking? speaks cantonese or mandarin?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 10:04:23 | 显示全部楼层
The exterior of the condo of North York Lily is under renovation and I believe the renovation will soon be completed because it has been over a month. After the renovation, the condo will look better. Also, Liily is now working on her own. She has changed the massage table, bed and towels. The unit is very tidy and clean. I believe you should be impressed. Please read the recent review from another brother below:-
http://azn747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 12:01:05 | 显示全部楼层
yeungyy 发表于 2015-7-5 10:04
The exterior of the condo of North York Lily is under renovation and I believe the renovation will s ...

They are talking about Markham Lily, not North york Lily.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 18:59:13 | 显示全部楼层
atlarge 发表于 2015-7-5 12:01
They are talking about Markham Lily, not North york Lily.

I know. I am replying to ap404  because he said he liked to try Sheppard Lily but until she moved out of those old condos. I just want to tell him that the condo is under renovation and Lily has upgraded her facilities. So he may consider a try. This forum is to update the news to brothers. Anything wrong?!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-7 08:06:06 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the update! How is the parking situation there after Reno? I might consider her next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-7 22:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
ap404 发表于 2015-7-7 08:06
Thanks for the update! How is the parking situation there after Reno? I might consider her next time ...

Since the exterior of the building is still under renovation, the parking spaces are quite mess because some of the parking spaces are used as storage of paints and tools. However, you can park at the curb of the street in front of the building. There are also some visitor parkings at the far back of the rear of the building.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 23:11 , Processed in 0.047938 second(s), 13 queries .