AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6107|回复: 21

Close call with a MM at 糊涂楼

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-21 08:43:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It was about 3 years ago. I did not share for fearing to expose who I am in real life. I got a real scare at the time.

It was the summer of 2012. I came back from a family beach vacation in the USA. Came back to Toronto very late at night. We were hungry and decided to have some food at 糊涂楼. WE sat down at our table in 糊涂楼. I felt that someone was staring at me. I looked up and it was a young MM I met a few weeks before at LCY and she was with Larry and another girl. And then both girls were talking and kept staring at us. My daughter kept telling me that those girls were staring at us. My daughter almost walked over to ask the MMs why the hell they kept staring at us.

It was a horrible experience. I tried everything possible to get my wife and daughter's discussion away from the MMs who were staring at us.

Any brother has the some type of experience to share?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 09:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
maybe mm wanted to share table?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 10:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
They were staring at you because you forgot to zip up your pants!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 10:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
Act normal. You will be fine. Quite honestly think about it. MM don't really want to be known to be doing this as much as you don't want to be known to be in this hobby.

I bumped into a lot of MMs in the past and keepers too. We just glance and move on.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-21 10:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
King1984 发表于 2015-6-21 10:03
Act normal. You will be fine. Quite honestly think about it. MM don't really want to be known to be  ...

I am not sure. I was at 天仁茗茶the other day. The waitress greeted us was a MM once. She greeted me with "We must met somewhere. You look so familiar. How are you." My wife was: " Where did you meet her?!" I said: "I can not remember."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 11:13:06 | 显示全部楼层
生活中mm见到嫖客上去主动搭讪,听着像天方夜谭。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 11:49:07 | 显示全部楼层
King1984 发表于 2015-6-21 10:03
Act normal. You will be fine. Quite honestly think about it. MM don't really want to be known to be  ...

凡事有例外,有些老江湖mm在賭桌上絕不介意其他賭客的目光,大搖大擺,花枝招展。反而她們的人客卻藏頭縮角,怕被打個招呼問戰況。
日常生活,mm遇到人客機會多的是,就舉個真實例子,到銀行櫃台,踫到那個職員竟然曾經是自己的人客,個人私隱,什麼真姓名,年齡,地址等等,被職員知道一清二楚,煞是尷尬。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 16:00:32 | 显示全部楼层
Based on experience of many similar experiences I can tell you that as a general rule, you don't need to be worried about meeting young MM's in public. By young, I mean those in their 20's that are doing this short-term. Usually they have a boyfriends, friends, regular life outside of this work. They are even more afraid of being exposed than you are.

On the other hand, career whores are scary. Those that have been doing this job full-time for many years already. They been in the business for so long that it seems natural to them and don't feel they have anything to hide. Probably all her friends and family knows about it already. If you see them in public with friends, those friends are likely also MM's or their driver or long-term customers.

If you see that latter category in public I suggest you run as fast as you can. It happened to me more than once. They will actually approach and make conversation, and some even ask "how come haven't seen you for so long". In front of my friends, OMG!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 16:50:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thts pretty exciting
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-21 19:21:15 | 显示全部楼层
I have experienced 2 such instances in the restaurants. In both cases we just say hello and goodbye by exchanging eye-sights in split second. No facial expression or whatever, it was fun. Well, if she stared at me, i'll stay cool and tell people she is just another admirer! LOL.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 09:38 , Processed in 0.045679 second(s), 13 queries .