AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4539|回复: 6

Rose@亂世佳人

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-15 17:09:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I think keeper does not know how to manage her shop well. First of all outside the units I can hear her talking to a guy. Then I do not see him until finish at living room smoking. The whole session I am not enjoying with all the smoke coming into room and knowing some people are outside the room makes everything worse. Bathroom they put a piece of jigsaw puzzle kind of thing as bath mat which is so slippery.

Rose is pretty but very skinny. U go shower together but u do yours and she do hers. Bj skill is so so. Anyway except she is pretty, nothing much to talk about. She is friendly. Initially want 30 miss but keeper up sell for 44 mins. But when everything finish it is only 25 mins and Rose does not offer massage or conversation. Anyway u do not want to stay there for more than 30mins unless u enjoy company outside the room. I am not going to give score on this one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-15 18:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, the beauty pageant style is not for everyone. Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable seeing other wolves too, but then the temptation of seeing the entire line-up and being able to pick and choose kind of makes up for it. Different strokes for different folks.

I hear the keeper is going to get another unit in the same building to provide 1-on-1 setup for wolves that prefer it. Hopefully it'll be better then.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-15 18:05:09 | 显示全部楼层
I know how you feel about Rose. I've had many sessions with white girls where the chemistry just wasn't there despite the girl being friendly. I think its just the cultural barrier and lack of commonality so its hard to connect. Unless either the guy or the girl is one of those naturally outgoing people that can talk to anybody, otherwize there just isn't anything to talk about and there is a lot of dead air which makes it awkward. What's worse is that many white girls don't offer half hour rates, the minimum is one hour.

I think one must be prepared that white girls are quite different from asians. Don't go in and expect a typical kimchi session from a non-kimchi. Otherwize there's gonna be disappointment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-16 00:35:19 | 显示全部楼层
I was offered Rose the other night but I was in mood for some Asian so I didn't see her.

I've done both asian(korean) and caucasians(white) and usually this is how it goes:

Korean - Enter location, greeting in cute dress, hug.
Bring you too room, help undress, fold clothes etc..
Takes you too bathroom, together mouthwash, together in shower etc.
Back in room usually they ask you to lay down on the towel that's in the middle of the bed and they start working on you.
After fun time, cuddle a bit on the bed, chit chat in Half-English then to the shower together again.
Helps you dry up and get dressed. Hold you, hug you, lead you out the room. Sometimes give you candies and drinks.  Leads you to the door, helps with shoes, hugs, kisses and bye bye.

Caucasians - Enter location, greeting from the beautiful lady in a sexy robe or lingerie and heels, hug.
Go in and sit on couch or bed and chit chat a bit, what you like, what you are looking for etc.
Once that is done, drop off the donation (I personally always do it in a card/envelope) on table and I head to the bathroom to get ready.
Comes out, usually see them changed into a different sexy outfit/lingerie. I usually get to motion them to come towards me and we start. I love them coming towards me for some lip to lip action or down on the knees to start
On the bed, on the chair, use the whole room.
After fun time, cuddle, chit chat in English. Bathroom to shower by yourself. (only sometimes they will shower together with you, I only ask if it's 2nd time I see them)
Get dressed yourself, they'll come over and give you a hug, kisses. Out the door I go.

My hunting ratio is about 3:2
Western meal:Asian meal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-16 14:27:26 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-6-16 00:35
I was offered Rose the other night but I was in mood for some Asian so I didn't see her.

I've done  ...

Excellent summary!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-28 17:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
What was cost for Rose (hh?).

Was this incall in a condo or at a house, for pageant style?

thxs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-28 19:31:14 | 显示全部楼层
Student1 发表于 2015-6-28 17:15
What was cost for Rose (hh?).

Was this incall in a condo or at a house, for pageant style?

condo incall. i think cost is $140 or 150. if you these types of questions its best to directly call and ask. keepers may lie about other things but they won't lie about location and price.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 08:22 , Processed in 0.035252 second(s), 13 queries .