[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-13 03:01:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lets hear your opinion.

单选投票, 共有 38 人参与投票
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-13 03:09:40 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, but there are some customers that are just a-holes and only there to take advantage and cause trouble.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-13 03:48:38 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-6-13 03:09
Yes, but there are some customers that are just a-holes and only there to take advantage and cause t ...

Then that means no. Usually it is those a-holes that take advantage and cause trouble and then try to use the "customer is always right" line to defend their behaviour.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-13 06:54:25 | 显示全部楼层
Is Customer(s) always right? ~~~~ It was widely use in commercial  "service" sectors that encourage their employees provide positive manner to customers. It was order/hand book launched by 老板 to 雇员s.

Customers are human = 上帝(圣人)也会有错的. To this subject, only 傻仔s believe "customers ALWAYS right?"

Few years back:
HOME DEPOT prohibited some "customers" entered to their venue.
COSTCO revoked some of their "customers" membership.
AIRPLANE captain deplaned their "customers".
CRUISE BOAT captain grounded their "customers".

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-13 07:22:17 | 显示全部楼层
Is the defendant always guilty?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-13 09:42:29 | 显示全部楼层
Absolutely not. Mm is very much like us, human being that have feeling. They can be tired, they can be moody. Each session is an interaction between two human beings. Mutual respect is key to an happy and positive occasion. It's all about reasonableness. No party should go beyond reason. From the business perspective, the mm will try hard to impress the customer to earn their return and positive words of mouth. Customer have the perfect right not to return and give honest negative but constructive review if the service go way below par. There are times mm told me they are too tired to keep going and I very much respect that as it was so late into the evening and she have had a long day. One night after I entered the room, the mm's eyes are all red and she was obviously stressed out. It was after mid night. I told her as much as I want to have you now, I couldn't stand you having to go through this when you are so tired. She was so appreciative that she gave me a big hug for 30sec.When I went back couple weeks after to catch up with her (much earlier in the day this time knowing her), she is more than ready for me. I do feel the urge to make them as much happy & comfortable as they make me. Should we not all treat them as our beloved girlfriend during the session?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-13 11:14:53 | 显示全部楼层
One mm told me every time when the door ring, she will look nervously through the door hole worrying what kind of customer she has to deal with. So please all fellow wolves, treat the mm nice! We are not always right.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-14 16:47:39 | 显示全部楼层
billlo 发表于 2015-6-13 09:42
Absolutely not. Mm is very much like us, human being that have feeling. They can be tired, they can  ...

How do you know if the she got blood shot eyes she isn't high?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-14 23:59:27 | 显示全部楼层
After being with enought girls you will realize there are a ton of customers that are pure assholes. Here are the worst offenders. After you realize mms have to deal with these people everyday you will no there job is not easy. I would not take a job paying 500K to have to deal with these types of people.

1. The Houdini - Asks for no condom. Gets rejected. Tries to sneak it in doggy without rubber
2. Likes it Rough - While some girls do like it rough these aholes take it too far and are too rough
3. Bad hygiene - These guys are just gross hygiene wize
4. Fetish King - Constantly trying things mm doesnt want to do like anal or Digit or Dato or whatever service mm says they dont do. This doesn't even count the people with weird fetishes like the "lotion guy" or the "high heels" bro LOL
5. Sex Slaves - These are the bros that treat mm like sex robot and not a humans using very rude behavior. Can you imagine dealing with these guys?

On top of dealing with all these aholes u have to remember mm is always under pressure to keep her job as there is always another girl "waiting in line" to take their spot. At places like MW this means min 10 cust a day or youre gone or too many customer complaints and your gone. Dont work 7 days, gone.

All this for a job that to be honest doesnt pay enough considering the risk factors involved. Yes i understand the amount they make is a lot to the average wage slave bro, but hey your not taking it CIM all day LOL

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-15 05:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
There is always McDonalds for those mm seeking a safe and stable employment.   No experience and cim required ? Still need thick skin for Ahole customers tho.  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 02:14 , Processed in 0.041637 second(s), 16 queries .