AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5487|回复: 17

The spoiled wolf & kimchi - respect the mm.

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-7 21:43:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The toronto market is the top market in canada so we attract the top kimchi mm in canada.  if you go to other cities, the kimchi scene is very small and services is pretty bad.  yet, we have so many lovely korean girls here and willing to do the basics with you.   Yet, i have noticed lately, that many wolfs have become spoiled.  they demand more and more services.  and when a girl doesn't give them more services, they get angry.   you guys should try to go to another canadian city and try to get a good kimchi.  it's almost impossible.  you should be lucky to even be with a korean girl.   

so don't be rude to a korean girl.  if she has restrictions, you should respect them.  don't smear them if you don't like their services.  not every mm will be cathy/pia/emma.

However, if the shop did a bait and switch, or pictures have no resemblence and mm turned out to be ugly, then you have a case to be angry.  I used to be a wolf who wanted top service and didn't like it when i didn't get it.   but now, I am more chill and understand that every girl is YMMV.  If the girl is pleasant, then i am satisfied.   if the girl is rude and nasty, then she simply should be avoided.

also, mm are human beings too.  they work long hours, have little sleep so sometimes they will be robotic and have no feeling for you.

However, many wolfs are also rude and nasty so mm will be rude and nasty back at them.   then the wolf will be pissed and write a smear on mm without telling everyone that it was the wolf himself who was rude, nasty and a disgusting pig.

so guys, just be chill, and enjoy the lovely ladies here.  you know how lucky you are to have been with a korean girl in your life.  99% of chinese guys will never have tasted a beautiful korean girl.   be lucky that you are in the 1%.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 21:55:33 | 显示全部楼层
I agree 100% with you. I didn't hunt for a few years and girls are used to be very restrictive in their service. meaning no dfk, bbbj. Now these things become standard and guys are still not satisfied. I just think ppl should count their blessing with the girls that we have and the reasonable price that we pay.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 22:36:05 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢把手指插进韩妹的小穴,不断的抽插,直到手上都是淫水。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 01:57:32 | 显示全部楼层
Wholeheartedly agree bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 02:35:28 | 显示全部楼层
I was touched in reading such a nice post which spells out what I always want to say to our brothers.
I have said so much recently and have upset a number of people including the hidden (隱身) members, thus causing embarrassment to our Admin. As such, I said to Admin via other media that I will keep my mouth shut from yesterday. After seeing this post, it is a great temptation for me to swallow my words and to speak something in connection with this post. I am still struggling, No matter what the outcome is, I hope those brothers who share OP's idea, please come up to show your support.
Brother oppa, I cannot agree more. Who am I?I am 護逼使者, a title given by those who look down our sex workers.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 05:43:49 | 显示全部楼层
why not respect for all mm?    Daily kimchi worshipping is disturbing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 06:52:54 | 显示全部楼层
Ai Ya .... Dear OPPA ... you write no report so far but, I've to endorse this (statement).

YES ~~~why not respect for all mm?    Daily kimchi worshipping is disturbing
YES ~~~mm are human beings too. Only SCUMS ain't human.
WHY ~~~ if the shop did a bait and switch. In some cases it properly the keeper confused or misjudged (not MM's fault). Recently, by mistake I met Victoria (LCY). CiCi (SG). Mandy (SS). By now, I believed only 1 (one) honeybebe intentionally doing bait and switch.

Those 人渣 have these:
本大爺有的是錢, MM's esteem is nothing ..... (Fully use of 臭錢)
Never think/stand on MM's side ..... (男方 always right)
They all have disturbance (depiction) .... (Act & Wordings)

The 1st thought (use money to buy MM's sex) isn't right already. Thereafter MM's esteem duly respected are more intentional.

Indeed the reason OPPA write this just because he noticed this (existence).
In this kind of (open) forum we couldn't avoid of encountering those 人渣. That's I said earlier "Should wisdom call in this forum?" ... answer "Impossible"

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 09:15:53 | 显示全部楼层
Many recent bad reviews are not from real wolf but smears from a particular shop/agent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 14:18:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thnx for this thread oppa vro.

This is so true and I always tell this to so many peeps.

Even though there is a kimchi drought there is still a choice of 6-7 girl per location just pissed its not 10-12 and all 5 stars LOL.

But yeah toronto market one of the best for kimchi in terms of cost and service livel. Macau etc have sum stuck up kimchi and cost more $$. Cali kimchi cost a lot too.

Be grateful, I know I am and I just can't wait for it to get even better bc I know it will.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-12 16:56:37 | 显示全部楼层
There are some customers that think paying $140 makes them the god-king who can do anything they like to demean the girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 14:21 , Processed in 0.041001 second(s), 13 queries .