[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-25 12:38:05 | 显示全部楼层
2 interesting games tomorrow:

Germany Vs France @ 1800

China Vs USA @ 1930 in Ottawa.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-25 20:06:33 | 显示全部楼层
Tomorrow is the game between China & USA.

I wish to bring all 747 brothers back to 1999's final between China & USA.  At that time, China was the favourite to win but was ROBBED of the championship by the referee.

The score was 0 - 0 after full time and OT, and the game must be decided by penalty kick.

Pay attention to the deciding penalty kick.  Before the Chinese even kicked the ball,  the USA goalie rushed forward to block the ball.

The rule book stipulates that the goalie's feet must be planted on the ground/goal line before the ball is being kicked, and can only move after the ball has been kicked.

If the goalie moves the feet, and the ball goes into the net, the goal is counted.  If the ball is blocked or failed to go into the net, then it must be re-taken because the rule has been violated.

The game was held in USA & the referee didn't have the courage to order a re-take, and China lost.  The Chinese coach should have protested but did not.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbdddwVP7X4

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-26 17:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
The better team lost.

France, who played better than Germany lost on penalty kicks, 5 - 4.

France had more scoring opportunities but capitalized on only one, but gave it back on an unintentional hand ball inside the 18 yd.

What a game & what a pity that France lost!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-26 17:53:16 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 发表于 2015-6-8 11:20
Mr. DragonDick, do you feel that was a legit penalty at the end of the game between China and Canada ...

If you watched today's game between Germany & France, you will find almost the same answer as my #8.

Germany's shot hit a French girl's elbow inside the 18 yd. area, & without hesitation, the referee awarded a penalty kick to the Germans, and  Germany scored to equalize the game, which was led by France up to that point.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-26 20:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
The game has just ended.  USA 1, China 0.

The result was expected, it further confirmed my observation that USA has no offensive power.

USA will meet Germany in the quarter final round, which Germany should win by at least 2 goals.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-26 21:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
HIGHLIGHTS OF GERMANY Vs. FRANCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZYvjzH9GVw

For nowar22,  watch what resulted in the penalty kick given to Germany!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-26 22:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
HIGHLIGHTS OF CHINA Vs. USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpAFVpndTU

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-26 22:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-6-26 21:56
HIGHLIGHTS OF GERMANY Vs. FRANCE:

Is that how the hand ball rule is being interpreted? The girl can't even get out of the way and there was no intention. Oh my...

I didn't watch the game but watching the highlight, the French deserved to win the game....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-27 08:28:30 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 发表于 2015-6-26 22:59
Is that how the hand ball rule is being interpreted? The girl can't even get out of the way and th ...

A handball is a handball, regardless of intentional or unintentional.

When referee is used to oversee a game, there is always "judgment call".  If the referee feels that the unintentional handball will not affect the outcome of the game, he/she might ignore it.  However, if it happens inside the 18-yard area, for sure it will affect the outcome of the game, for which the referee must give a penalty kick.

If the foul happens outside the 18-yard area, the referee can also apply "the advantage rule" if the ball falls back into the control of the team which has been fouled.

Please note that FIFA has a governing committee which invites good referees from all around the world to referee international tournaments.  It is the utmost honour in referee-ing.  Each game's referee-ing is reviewed for fairness, timeliness and accuracy, particularly when there is a dispute or protest; and if a referee performs below par, he/she will not be invited in the future.  So the referees' reputation is also at stake.

Did you watch 1999's Final highlights which I posted under #32?  China was robbed by the referee, granted that if the score is still a draw after the first 5 penalty kicks, it will be extended to become "sudden death" penalty kick, China may or may not win the championship, but the referee deprived China of the chance.

Every time I watch that video (I watched the live telecast too in 1999!), my blood boils, that was poor referee-ing!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-27 12:55:40 | 显示全部楼层
Dragon Gor
- during China vs USA match yesterday, why USA #1 sharp shooter Abby did not play until  2nd half?
- when your blood boiled when watching 1999 game, did it boil to the dragondick? Sorry just a lousy joke
- what is your bet this world cup? I am surprised Japan was the last Champion; thought was Brasil or Germany
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 02:31 , Processed in 0.035183 second(s), 11 queries .