AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: aloud

What does it mean when MM shared her wechat with me?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-2 12:46:20 | 显示全部楼层
说骗生活费倒不一定。有些Kimchi还是不错得。互相买个礼物啥,牵手逛街啥的也挺有意思。good luck!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 13:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
一様米養百樣人。誰會知?兄弟
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 13:12:10 | 显示全部楼层
we may share the same MM as what you describe to me is very similar. If her wechat ID start with "O", then we are dealing with the same girl!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 13:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
其实她们上班也不差钱了,应该是精神上空虚找个人填补下吧,还有可能是做得有感觉了,想发展regular。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 15:08:50 | 显示全部楼层
Hey bro most experienced wolves have seen it all as its the same games over again.

Mm giving kakao/wechat/text just means they have found a new sucker to fill either $$/emotion/personal need.

Play it casual but know that mm is always very unreliable/unstable.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 15:43:37 | 显示全部楼层
Enjoy while you can.
Treat it as a platonic relationship but with sexual favour and wishfully not having to pay too dearly for it!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 16:02:25 | 显示全部楼层
I personally have several Kakao and Wechat girls contacts.
I actually never asked for any of them.
What normally happens is if you have seen the girl a few times a confidence level is created then the girl feels comfortable giving her account ID.
It takes time and trust has to be establish.
Personally I feel disrespectful and not very polite asking for this information on the first we meet.
If she gives you her ID on the first time you see her and you didn't ask for then I found it very strange and probably she want something from you.
Also most of these girls finish their work shift around 2 or 3 AM in the morning! They have to do cleaning, laundry, eat so for what reasons are they willing to chat at that time?
I had a similar situation before where a girl at one point start to ask for all sort of things.
Every time I asked her why she needs so expensive things she reply that I stop caring about her.
Then she say that she can buy herself because she lots of money!
Another factor to consider is these girls come and go without any warnings.
So all the things that you have invested on her are lost!
So be careful
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 17:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
It means she won "money for life" but in terms of as long as she is being a mm. Because most likely she will get you to keep going back. But if you can afford the fun why not right? Just be careful. Don't get yourself into something you cannot get out of or something you may regret down the road. They come and go so try not to get too attached. Once a girl earns your trust and feels comfortable you can probably get her to go out on dates but I doubt a free meal haha, and you probably pay for all the stuff you do on the date as well. But it can be fun, I have had mm bring her friends out and even a retired mm along with her too, too bad she retired cauz she was hot haha. But the key is not to be too serious and be cautious.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 18:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
I have to admit that despite of spending a great amount of money it was a kind of fun when it lasts.
It also happened to me what Lambo670 mentioned...
In few occasions she asked if she can bring a friend along.
If you can afford just keep your expectations low.. doing that at the end you won't be disappointed.
You will also be getting a second job automatically.... now you are her driver.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 20:20:23 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2015-6-2 18:50
I have to admit that despite of spending a great amount of money it was a kind of fun when it lasts. ...

definitely fun while it lasts but like you mentioned hurts the pocket haha but worth it. just need to work harder and make it back. they really know how to treat their men even if they met you on the first day. some super nice people caring too. if you know her will enough and if shes comfortable she will ask to bring her whole inner circle of lady friends haha. happy hunting gentlemen
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 09:33 , Processed in 0.035293 second(s), 11 queries .