立即注册
搜索
查看: 3495|回复: 10

每年25万移民进入 带旺加拿大房市

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-26 19:24:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

有指海外投资者是带动房地产向上的原动力。
  有地产发展商认为,加拿大素来享有安全国家的美誉,银行体系亦健全,吸引海外买家到本国置业,也带动多伦多房地产市场欣欣向荣,可谓是全球的“新瑞士”。
发展商米兹拉希开发公司(Mizrahi Developments)主席米兹拉希,出席在多市举行的彭博加拿大经济峰会时指出,每年约有25万名移民移居加国,当中约四分一来到人口280万的多 市定居,带动对本地新建住房,包括分契式大厦和出租物业的需求:“移民令市场保持活跃,加拿大被视为新瑞士”。
米兹拉希认为,加国的政治和经济稳定,刺激了海外投资者的购房需求。国内的银行体系,亦连续七年获世界经济论坛评为全球最稳健。目前多市的发展商正兴建97幢住宅大厦,当中有大厦高达92层,数量为北美之冠,较纽约市等大城市更多。
根据加拿大按揭及房屋公司的调查,在多市和温埠的分契式大厦单位买家中,有一成六为持有超过一个物业的投资者,一成业主持有三个或以上物业。一个物业 项目的投资者置业比率,视乎该物业的位置和租务需求而定。以市中心小型分契式大厦项目Smart House为例,该项目七成半业主为投资者。
多市首席规划师基斯曼特(Jennifer Keesmaat)认为,市府应确保市内有足够公共空间,以及高效率公共交通设备,保持多市作为宜居城市吸引力。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-28 15:49:43 | 显示全部楼层
Immigrant not only promote real estate but all aspect of the economy. Canada is big so we can take more people, but only good people not criminal...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-28 16:04:14 | 显示全部楼层
Agreed.  But just like China, mainly aggregated in major cities like Van, TO.  Whoever got a house is a winner, whoever tried to get one will have to dream longer every day, as it shoots up.  Wages are not going anywhere.  Luckily grocery was reasonable until now.  Canadian dollar going down.  Imports from US will cost more.   It will be nice to have a drop (I own one too, no problem to take some hit as I do not want to sell).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-28 16:08:05 | 显示全部楼层
Except farmer and mining, jobs are in the city, so you have to live with high rent, just like HK...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-28 17:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
ddtchu 发表于 2015-8-28 16:08
Except farmer and mining, jobs are in the city, so you have to live with high rent, just like HK...

Notice all major Canadian cities are no more than 100 miles from US border (except I think Edmonton or Calgary, do not want to look up which one).  US is spreading all over, you name it east, west, south, midwest etc.  Except NYC and SF area, the other cities are NOT SO BAD.  More like foreigner influence, buy houses for vacation home used once a while.  Average US citizens move once every 5 years to another city.  Canadians may move, but within same city most likely.  TO traffic is not tolerable and I cannot take it any more, luckily I do not need to work.   Whenever you go to Chinese Dim Sum , wonder why so many people not working and just eating.   I do not think more than 60% Chinese adults work, especially the new immigrants who can sell their places in Beijing and HK and retire right away in TO with a new house.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-29 04:36:23 | 显示全部楼层
Canada is one of low birth rate Countries. Therefore migrants is the only tactic to replenish people. As well, these migrants brought livelihood to all aspects in Canada.

Highly civilized populated countries the lower birth rate: People enjoy qualities of life/birth more than quantity.
Low civilization countries understand only larger quantity the better. They don't care whether the social/civil services avail to support such quantities.

Too much people living in same-small area is no good for developing .... such as Philippine, Indonesia or Africa.

China's one child policy is the 1st in world. Proven that it's working good for under develop country.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-29 04:49:32 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-29 04:36
Canada is one of low birth rate Countries. Therefore migrants is the only tactic to replenish people ...

One child is no longer needed.  Birth rate declining.  Population aging.  Not enough workers (though Foxconn is trying to automate assembly lines due to labor cost and labor shortage).
Funny is South Korea has the lowest birth rate, but how come Canada, US got good supply of Korean (please do not call them Kim chi) MM , may be higher pay rates and lower airline ticket and no visa requirement and privacy (no one knows what they do in Canada).
I was amazed to find how many MM in Canada are not legal immigrants, but student visa, tourist visa, undocumented person via smuggling (mostly from Fukin)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-29 05:11:46 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-29 04:49
One child is no longer needed.  Birth rate declining.  Population aging.  Not enough workers (thou ...

got good supply of Korean ~~~~ You're mislead. Korean visa having free entries into Canada.

About 20 years ago ... Malaysian (they also worked in Singapore) are the most. Malaysian visa just stopped (by Canada government) due to TOO MANY (young female visitors).

Those S. Korea MMs in Toronto are those working in RED DISTRICT in Seoul. After years of job they manicured & continued their journey to N. America. They're so experienced & trained (means no fresh). They provide AMAZE whoring skills.  They heavily worshiped by local Chinese wolves but, not in Hong Kong. (By saying so they're no match to 東莞)(Travel from HK to 東莞 take less than 2 hours)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-29 09:10:07 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-29 05:11
got good supply of Korean ~~~~ You're mislead. Korean visa having free entries into Canada.

About ...

Tom Sir,
Yes good supply or No no supply?
Visa not required, they can come and go.  If they were younger than 30, how can they be Not fresh already.  My points is no too many girl out there, they must come here for higher income.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-29 09:51:52 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-29 09:10
Tom Sir,
Yes good supply or No no supply?
Visa not required, they can come and go.  If they were y ...

Hey, MMP ..
Not fresh refer ages not (under 30 or so). It refers whores' period (of time). Say "a" whore started at age 20 received 10 customers per day. Then 2 years later she'd 6,000+ wolves. Say "a" whore started at age 30.... she still fresh by that means.

For Korean MMs in Toronto .... Started at 20 yo in Seoul. After 2~3 years then, lesser customer (money lesser). Some do manicure & continue (Or some quit). When customers keep decreasing travel aboard is the only choice. They still at about 25 years old.

Other than Korea, HK MM enter freely to Canada. But they make more money in HK.

All other Asian cities they've VISA restriction (to enter Canada).

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:47 , Processed in 0.033367 second(s), 13 queries .