AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Ninjia

How many bros ever tried dating with mm?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-27 21:07:47 | 显示全部楼层
Too many wolves fall into this trap.

Mm doesnt care about you. Even if you are "dating" they just consider it the "long game" and working you for  bigger payoff.

Yes most are not too sophisticated but I like that. I like quiet girls who arent always "so smart", maybe because I'm not that smart too.

But anyway it can work short term, if you are casual about it. But long term you can forget it.

The only exception is if you can find a real student who is only doing it temporary to put herself through school and will quit once school is over.

If you are "dating" one of the ultra pro kgirl mm you can forget about anything long term ever, even short term with them you will see how unrelaible /erratic their behavior can be.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-27 22:24:50 | 显示全部楼层
People have different reasons for wanting to date a MM. Some because they truly fell in love, or "sink boat". Some because they think its a sign of prestige to date one. Some because money is no object and a MM has much better sex skills than the average civilian girl as well as being affection and obediant (as long as she is being paid in one way or another).

However when a bro wants to date a MM because he is driven by the thought of free unlimited sex, you know this poor newbie has gotten it all wrong.

I'm not saying its impossible to get a MM to fall madly in love with you but chances are next to nil. If a wolf was such a good player that he can even get seasoned veteran MMs to fall for him, then he is good enough to pick up tons of civilian girls constantly. Now the fact that he needs to go whoring and thinking of free sex means he ain't handsome, charming, nor rich. Most likely to be a poor inexperienced sap who actually thinks a MM likes him because she did a good job of providing GFE and saying the right words.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 13:00 , Processed in 0.037414 second(s), 11 queries .