AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4936|回复: 17

Worried about dick size to tried any non-Asian ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-22 10:41:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Has anyone tried any non-Asian? How's the experience? I was wondering if the size of Asian dick is big enough for white girl? Any feedback?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 11:04:15 | 显示全部楼层
The fuck? Which mm fucking cares about size, esp. If smaller than they normally get. If it is bigger than that is another story.

Only important thing is the colour of the bills in your wallet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 11:09:06 | 显示全部楼层
Why don't you start off with some petite white girls?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 11:09:58 | 显示全部楼层
Would be funny if u get turned away for having a small dick tho lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 11:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
sometimes i worry too especially meeting those big built white girl. Their pussy usually have the space for the big black 12 inch dick.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 14:51:54 | 显示全部楼层
If you are afraid white MM's pussies are too big for you, you may follow these two advice:

Try young white MM only, such as 18 years old.
Only try those MM do not accept black customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 14:56:15 | 显示全部楼层
i have tried  a handful of white girls before
some of them are submissive,
some of them have strong personality,
their "meimei" are super large , too large for asian men
their service is rubbish comparing with kimchis.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 15:44:12 | 显示全部楼层
You probably wouldn't be the first asian customer she has seen or the smallest so relax if you are worried. They would rather have a customer who was smaller member than average than a customer who was really big. In some sessions with non asian MMs, I've asked what percentage of her clients were chinese, like myself, and they have always answered "alot". They like chinese clients because there are no hassles, no rough stuff.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-23 12:37:23 | 显示全部楼层
I used to just eat non-Asian, specifically gwei mui, all the time.  I am no monster down below and to be honest, probably even on the 冬菇 side of things. You will still have a great time.  Going with petite white girls will make your wiener feel bigger.  I've even been with ladies in the 5'8' - 5'10" height and still okay.

In my mind, it's probably a bit more important to speak English well so the session flows a bit more smoothly and there is some communication.  Years ago, there was a small, hot blonde agency MM who used to get high level reviews on looks but so so to bad service reviews on the gwei lo board.  As I love blondes, I tried anyway.  She provided service to me that she would not give to the gwei lo and we went overtime because we joked around, got along well and were very comfortable around each other.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-23 15:11:37 | 显示全部楼层
So far in my hunting years, I have only asked three mm about the smallest size of a Chinese dick they have come across, all of them said the smallest one is equivalent to one's little finger. I believe what they said. With this dick size and going to eat white meat, I worry that the white whore would ask : 'Have you entered?' but in fact, it has been done
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 00:12 , Processed in 0.034461 second(s), 13 queries .