使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-18 18:48:42 | 显示全部楼层
too lazy to scroll down and read
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-18 19:12:26 | 显示全部楼层
jasonllluk 发表于 2015-5-18 18:48
too lazy to scroll down and read

Please don't be so lazy. Spend a little bit of time to do research. Nobody is willing to help 伸手黨.

This level of laziness is really disrespectful. It shows your attitude is that you are too important and your time is too valuable to spend to do research, but that you think other people's time is worthless and they ought to spend their time to serve you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-18 19:45:44 | 显示全部楼层
衣來伸手,飯來張口,被寵壞了的新一代。因為我是懶,你們便要幫助我。很好的理由。哈哈。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-18 19:59:18 | 显示全部楼层
okay, that's probably the wrong attitude, my bad

I have narrowed down to these options:
VIP and Honey, since they are close
OR
Purple sugar and moonlight, since they are at one intersection

any preference among those for a first timer?
Deeply appreciated your experience and comments  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-18 20:15:24 | 显示全部楼层
jasonllluk 发表于 2015-5-18 19:59
okay, that's probably the wrong attitude, my bad

I have narrowed down to these options:

That is much better bro. Asking specific questions makes it easier for others to help you; as opposed to vague open-ended questions like, "which spa is good?".

First of all, when spa hunting, luck/timing is an important variable. Even the best spas have only ugly pork chops sometimes. So be prepared to just walk out if you don't see anything you like. Having said that, all the spas you mentioned are good. Probably the best within Toronto.

VIP: Pick this one if young girls are your cup of tea. Please note that anything under 30 is considered young, because average age at most Asian spas is 30-45. VIP has a lot of part-time students, some are pretty, some are not as pretty. Depends on your luck.

HONEY: Similar to VIP, but open till later (2am). Mileage is a bit higher at this one, but girls at VIP on average are slightly prettier. Doesn't hurt to check both out.

MOONLIGHT: They have a lot of girls and the quality differs significantly. So it really depends on your luck. Walk out if you don't see any girl you like, but come back another day because sometimes they have really hot girls which you may miss out on if you only give them one chance.

PURPLE: Nana is one of the best in Toronto, but she is quite busy. Call ahead to book an appointment is recommended. If they try to substitute another girl for you, remember that you have the right to refuse and walk out. However Nana is definitely worth a try.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-18 20:27:05 | 显示全部楼层
I see what you mean. Luck and timing are defining factors here, due to the variation in girls at a spa, (more random by the nature of their business)

So any suggestions on what's good timing or what's bad timing? like avoiding peak hours or whatnot?

Should I also call ahead of time, but since I have zero experience, what should I ask?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-19 01:41:02 | 显示全部楼层
jasonllluk 发表于 2015-5-18 20:27
I see what you mean. Luck and timing are defining factors here, due to the variation in girls at a s ...

Timing is basically just luck. You can't control your luck. Going at non-peak hours just ensures that you won't have to wait too long. It doesn't ensure that the prettiest girl of that spa will be working on that particular day.

Calling ahead of time works to a certain extent. But just like many Chinese restaurants, they may not respect pre-booked appointments because they have no way of knowing if you will actually show up, so they much rather serve the customer that physically showed up first.

You cannot learn to swim without getting wet. Go a few times and get some experience first. Then you will start to understand how the game works. It is impossible to try to get everything figured out by just asking other people questions without seeing it first-hand. Not that we don't want to help, but real world experience always beats 紙上談兵.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-19 07:03:14 | 显示全部楼层
vip~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 02:49 , Processed in 0.035821 second(s), 13 queries .