找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9954|回复: 33

SISI or SISI's Friend Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-11 23:28:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here is my report of SISI.

I went to her place on the last Sunday, May 3rd, around 8 PM.
Location: North part of Scarb, you can either get there by car or bus. It is on the 2nd floor. Indeed, there are a few girls working in the same house but not sure who they are.

Face: Mid of 30's, long hair and I give her 8/10

Skills: Pretty good but hard ones

Attitude: very friendly and talked a lot

Damage: 160 with cbj, never been there before she is like 160 with happy ending, kind of too much but thats what i gave to her.

There is something I want to address here:

1. The girl I had with is not SISI and that is what she said. As the matter of fact, she is a friend of SISI. I was told SISI hurt her wrist and off on that day.

2. I dont know why she charged so high for everything but yes, i gave her 160 in cash

3. I am not complaining anything here, but SISI did not tell me she was off on the day and instead, she picked up my call and asked me to come over.

I hope this does not happen to anyone else except myself because it is so unsual.

Last but not the least, happy hunting bros

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-11 23:32:22 | 显示全部楼层
$160 for massage and hj?  That's a bit too much for a 30+ C9.....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-11 23:36:15 | 显示全部楼层
Jjdevil999 发表于 2015-5-11 23:32
$160 for massage and hj?  That's a bit too much for a 30+ C9.....

Well, she asked for that and I just gave to her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-12 02:25:51 | 显示全部楼层
Zoe1122 发表于 2015-5-11 23:36

Is it possible that Sisi was actually in the house at that time but another lady opened the door and lied about Sisi not being there so that she could earn your money instead?

Was the massage good? And how long was your entire session including the happy ending?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-12 07:13:02 | 显示全部楼层
Zoe1122 发表于 2015-5-11 23:36

I feel sorry about your experience. SiSi appears to me to be an honest masseuse, just one simple example about her, when answering phone calls, she would take the initiative to say to the caller that she does not provide fs. She needs not to say that over the phone, in that way, customers expecting fs would come and then she says face to face that no FS, in that way she can have at least massage business once from the people expecting fs.  Bro. qiuqifeng's assumption is most likely the case.

In this house, there are other two 私做 (one charges $100 and the other $120 for half-hour banging service) in the same house. Business of all 私做 is very poor recently, since you have not seen SiSi before, any one answered the door will claim herself to be the one you are looking for to get one business transaction.

If my memory is correct, bro. fakerryu's report a week ago about SiSi said she waived the HJ fee from him in view of he is a student, that is an example showing SiSi is not a greedy masseuse.

All brothers going to visit SiSi are advised to call SiSi to greet you in the doorway rather than to press the door bell to avoid having OP's bad experience, until SiSi can find a place where she can work alone.

OP, please note those are not SiSi's friends, SiSi is just a tenant in the house, she moved in recently to take over the room vacated by previous 樓上骨 MiMi.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-12 16:32:40 | 显示全部楼层
世事無絕對,今次樓主的移花接木遭遇,不排除是SiSi故意迴避,好讓一個從遠處來探望她的朋友或行家,有一個客串的機會。樓主你要再走一趟,完成見見這個目前多倫多最年輕的樓上骨之目的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-12 17:42:23 | 显示全部楼层
qiuqifeng 发表于 2015-5-12 02:25
Is it possible that Sisi was actually in the house at that time but another lady opened the door a ...

I know there is another lady in the main floor once I walked into the unit, but did not have a chance to look at her face.

I am not clock watcher, I did not know how long the section was but at least 45 mins
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-12 17:43:48 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-5-12 16:32
世事無絕對,今次樓主的移花接木遭遇,不排除是SiSi故意迴避,好讓一個從遠處來探望她的朋友或行家,有一個 ...

I will go there one more time after she is moving out and having her own place. For the time being, this is good enough and I want to see Lorlor before they will be gone in the June
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-12 20:17:04 | 显示全部楼层
Was this girl brast real or not real?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-12 21:15:07 | 显示全部楼层
so what is Sisi charge massage + HJ or topless.
at least we all aware it
thx
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 04:19 , Processed in 0.034909 second(s), 13 queries .