AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3700|回复: 4

Dani @ Muse Spa brief review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-10 12:19:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First time review+bad english, dont expect this to be a good piece of writing but dont attack me pls, thx wolves

So 2 days ago, after I finish all the school stuffs, I was tired and I wanted to relax. Then my friend took me to muse spa. When I first entered the door, I saw the manager(a very nice lady with a very nice smile,idk wt's her name tho) greeted me and informed me that they only do spa, they only provide things that is on menu. I thought, umm alright, I am still gonna try it (cuz my friend wouldnt leave anyway -_-). I purchased an hh service and then I was lead into one of the room to wait. Then the muse girls started walking in one by one, saying hi to me and some gave me a bigg hug. The girls are generally nice looking( i would say like 6-7/10). Then I told the manager I want that girl named Dani and I start showering, after like 5 mins i got her in my room. Dani is like 5'1 or 5'2, a pretty cute petite girl, she is not that kind of girl god look but I like her voice and natural sweet smile . Dani has very smooth skin and healty skin colour. So she started with touching my body and DD slowly, and then I took off her bra and panties, having her to body slide on me and at the same time masaging my little brother. Ofc I masage her too, her boobs is like C, but they hv a good shape and natural, the room was a little dark so i didnt see the colour of her nipples, but she has a nippple ring. Well when I told her to kiss me, she said no ( </3 ggwp ). She told me that she doesnt do any body liquid exchange, so basically i can do whatever I want but no BJ,Daty,kiss. TBh iwas a little disappointed, anyway she finally gave me a ''boobs push'' and ended the whole thing with Shooting on her boobs (well bad thing was her noobs were not huge enough to wrap my DD). anyway the experience was not bad.
so conclusion

face     7.5/10  < quite pretty among ghost girl
body    8/10     < natural C, nice boobs and butt, boobs is not big but it is natural
service 8/10     < well, hs, not even kissing, but generally the service was good, she was willing to learn, i had a very nice chat with her and her attitude is very good

Damage  $120 hh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-10 21:40:10 | 显示全部楼层
Good report, thanks bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-12 03:00:31 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 17:45:38 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review! We need more of these!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-21 09:05:03 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review, thanks bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 15:28 , Processed in 0.033145 second(s), 13 queries .