找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: fuckme

合理的按摩半套收費是多少?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-18 10:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
I had visited Lok Lok/Lily & my comment is the ambience of the place. I would prefer newer and upscale building. Apart from it, massage was through & the after-service is OK. I just wish there were more into the deeds with a little more passion.

Also, a young masseur with a good massage with topless/HJ is more hat I am looking for.
I had seen adv from Sisi, Ada, Amy & 2 Coco here. Who is worth a try as a second alternative!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-18 12:42:04 | 显示全部楼层
trhpierre 发表于 2015-5-18 10:25
I had visited Lok Lok/Lily & my comment is the ambience of the place. I would prefer newer and upsca ...

If you are looking for a little more passion in the fs part of a 樓上骨, you will always be disappointed. In this kind of service providers with true professional massage skill, their main selling point is massage, any extra is just add-on.
I quote here what a brother said in other post, he said :「人地都說了主打是按摩, 但是純粹按摩又不能滿足客人, 因為很多哥兒都要求FS, 所以為了生計才做埋FS。一百或百二蚊一個鐘又按摩, 又FS, 還要交戲,  是否貪心了些呢? 哥兒們又不是劉德華, 古天樂或是劉青云, 第一次碰上, 沒感覺是正常」。
All the 樓上骨 are matured women, don't expect they would be turned-on during fs because of our big dicks or our handsome faces. Moreover, they have seen so many dicks a day and 揸尻多過我地揸筆, instead of getting excited in the act, they just have in mind, 'Come on, please cum as soon as possible'.
I have seen so many fs-providing 樓上骨 over the years, none of them would give me any passion in the fs part, no kissing, no hugging, no eye contact, etc., but chatting during massage is always like we are close friends, when fs is over and she get dressed, she is cool and appears that we had not the sex few minutes ago. Hope this gives you a snap shot about their way towards customers in the fs part.
The 5 Ads you mentioned above, I can advise you only SiSi has the true massage skill and worthy to visit. You may still try the other four to learn what their massage means if you are not looking for professional massage.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-18 15:42:33 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-5-18 12:42
If you are looking for a little more passion in the fs part of a 樓上骨, you will always be disapp ...

The one and only time that I found one had some passion was with "purple". That time she was really into it and her juice wetted the bed sheet! That was so many year ago1
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 04:07 , Processed in 0.035263 second(s), 11 queries .