AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3082|回复: 5

BeBe@Eden Dream

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-9 18:30:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After reading reviews of Bebe (queen of BJ) i decided to give it a try. And let me tell you i was 50% disappointed. Let me go ahead give you guys the scored first.

Face: 6/10
Body:6/10 (really had nothing going on for her other than her ass??)
Service: 5/10 (i will explain, All that 5 points is basically for the BJ)
Repeat: Fing No way.

So i booked a 30 min session. I was on time but the keeper told me to wait like 5-10 mins which i wasn't really happy with it but okay whatever. Got in, went up , door open, hugged, touch her whatever. Time for shower for 2. She basically fing washed me for a whole 15 mins which i was like wtf is going on. I usually shower at home or before hand so i do not waste time showering there, but i had no choice today i had to shower there...but ended up taking up half my session's time. That was fucked up. So got to the BBBJ , agreed her skills is superb no doubt. But when i ask for more she said no, because only 10 mins left, which in my head yeah i fucking wonder why. So i told her just blow me some more, and she start speaking korean to me and put a condom on, and we started main course. at this point i was pretty upset and disspointed.  During the main course she even rush me to finish which totally did it for me. Bullfucking shit.

On a more personal note, i'm just wondering why do you agency/mm put in the hh session if your not going to treat it like you mean it. We earn our money way more harder than you do, and for reasons some maybe can't afford a full hour, some might not have the time, or etc. I usually book 1 hour but for mm that i never tried i usually go for 30 mins mark to see what you can offer me that makes me want to repeat you again for 1 hour. What is your take on this my wolf brothers? I feel 30 mins session are being treated way worst than it should be.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-9 18:52:58 | 显示全部楼层
Take it easy . Bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-9 19:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
I booked her for tonight... but for 1hr since taro @ BBF is fully booked. Hopefully mines go well. Will let you know.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-9 19:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
I've seen her in passing before and her looks and body definitely is greater than 6. In my opinion she is at least 7.5 or more depending on your preference.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-9 19:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-4-9 19:52:57 | 显示全部楼层
I give lena@mw a 8. So to me bebe would be no where 7.5. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Its different for everyone.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 04:42 , Processed in 0.038023 second(s), 13 queries .