AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7499|回复: 24

Remi@Toasiangirls worst experience ever.

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-8 14:45:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First of all, my English is not that good. However, i want to write this in english just want to give wolf bros some heads up.

I went hunt yesterday. Due to the accident, bearly all the agencies are closed. Finally i booked Remi@TO.
It says Remi is korean on the website, but she is actually from 东北. And she admitted it. Face was ok but with too many makeups, NMCOT. After take off shirts, she did not invite me to the bathroom, but just clean my jj with a wet tissue. I was like, wtf and i wanted to run. Oh i forgot to mention, she aksed me to give money first. so, i can't leave. Then i think, ok, maybe her service is good, so i stayed.
She licked my nipples for about 30s, and gave a body slide for a while and bbbj for like about 2 mins. No skills, just up and down, no eye contact. And she would not let me fucking rub her nipples. (ps. Amy@mw does not like being rubbed nipples as well. why?) After bbbj she 快速的用手撸我的jj(don't know how to write in english). I think she just want me to cum fast. Then she gave me the condom. After some positions, i came.
I was very upset then, so i didnt talke to her during the relax/massage time. she did not talk either, the massage was in a awkward silence. I twisted my head, and i saw her texting! fuck! after the rest, same procedure again. I just wanted to leave, so i used doggy style(my fastest position) and finish the fuck. Took a shower by myself. And leave the fucking place. i watched my cell when i get in my car, it was only 40 mins(plus shower, elevator, buzz..) and i booked for 1 hour.

Well, this is about it. Lesson learned: read reviews then go hunt, and do not trust infamous agencies any more.

face:5
body:6
service:2(worse than 600rmb whore in beijing)a

repeat: fucking hell no.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-4-8 14:47:07 | 显示全部楼层
cost: 240+20tips. Why did I give the fucking tips.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 14:50:29 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you - scratch her off my list.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 16:42:06 | 显示全部楼层
is Toasiangirls Teddybear in disguise?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 17:38:47 | 显示全部楼层
TOAsianGirls is "Steve's" new shop. Used to be TorontoOrientals...probably re-branded because of shitty reviews and upset customers.

He is notorious for B&S and telling customers that the girls are amazing and they are really just ok or most of the time shit. Also doesn't care at all for customer service and screams and yells at customers on the phone complaining that he's always too busy.

Much better shops with better girls around. Avoid this one!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 19:48:54 | 显示全部楼层
she 快速的用手撸我的jj
she stroked ur jj in a piston motion with lightening speed.

no offend, take it easy and thx for the contribution
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 19:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
steve used to hv some top notch kimchis, to name a few: wynee (not like I liked her but she is popular), Yani, Chloe (PIA@MW) and some others I can't remember but that was back in 2012!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 20:31:54 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-4-8 16:42
is Toasiangirls Teddybear in disguise?

Nope. Teddybear is closed. The keeper is now doing other type of illegal business. I'm not going to say what it is.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 21:02:59 | 显示全部楼层
sorry to hear the bad experience, and thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 21:41:34 | 显示全部楼层
Its true that this garage has a bad reputation, but its fishy that no one said anything for the past couple months that they've been here. Until suddenly they stopped their ad on another board, then suddenly this new guy pops up with a terrible review.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 23:15 , Processed in 0.042253 second(s), 13 queries .