AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7024|回复: 27

Why 747 allow racist talk?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-8 10:01:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Surprised how much racist talk allowed on this site, 1 member talks about how 1 keeper on other site talk bad about Chinese shop, but fills his post with lots of racist words. That keeper (paying advertiser) on other site gets banned, all racist comments gone! Here racist is encouraged and continues to make more racist threads.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 10:36:12 | 显示全部楼层
I agree that what that poster, in question, did was the same as what he was complaining about. And he was relentless.

Tho I must say if no one reports the infringing posts the Mods might not see it. We cannot assume they read and check every single posts.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 11:29:24 | 显示全部楼层
Most members of the forum are Chinese. There is no race issue among Chinese guys themselves.

If anything, curry and chocolate earned themselves a bad reputation among whores and whoremongers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 14:17:17 | 显示全部楼层
Funny thing.... Agency owners that caused all this trouble are Chinese.... perhaps our Kimchi's should not go with Chinese....LOL  Chinese is the root of all these troubles..... hahahahaha

b d
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 20:21:24 | 显示全部楼层
Its entirely possible that the mods just didn't see it. Or if they did then perhaps they turn a blind eye to it. After all, racism is not a hot button issue among the Chinese. But accusing them of actively encourage racism is a false charge. I see no evidence that it is encouraged.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 20:23:32 | 显示全部楼层
The mods here are more focused on combating shills and smear attacks. And I must say they are doing an excellent job. This board is by far cleaner than any others I've seen in Canada, US, and Asia.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 20:28:09 | 显示全部楼层
big_dogie 发表于 2015-4-8 14:17
Funny thing.... Agency owners that caused all this trouble are Chinese.... perhaps our Kimchi's shou ...

Don't know what ethnicity you are but as a Chinese myself, I'd much rather hear direct racist attacks like "fuck u chinky" which I can just brush off and ignore, rather than false discriminatory statements you just made.

May I ask how we Chinese cause all problems? What do you mean "our Kimchi's"? Are you Korean? If you are its fine, but if not then are the Kimchi's yours? If anything you should thank us Chinese for working with the Koreans or else you wouldn't even have the chance to ever get a taste of Kimchi in the first place.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 20:43:07 | 显示全部楼层
Sometimes it's not so easy to separate racism from mere statistics.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 21:26:07 | 显示全部楼层
You are very biased. Not actively fighting it does not mean allowing it, and especially not encouraging it. It just means its not a very top priority for the moderators.

There is racism online everywhere. I'm not even just talking about sex forums. Have you ever read the comments at the bottom of Yahoo news articles? Its hard to find anything more racist than what gets posted there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-8 23:35:06 | 显示全部楼层
There are bad apples everywhere. Your title unfairly places the entire blame on 747.

Just today in the elevator of my condo I heard some guys making racist comments. Should I ask, "why does my condo management allow racism?"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 11:04 , Processed in 0.043480 second(s), 13 queries .