AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9376|回复: 39

Would you marry your goddess MM if you had the chance?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-7 02:42:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I don't know who your goddess is, maybe Cathy, or Emma, or another MM. Whoever it may be. Assume she ask you to marry her to help her stay in Canada. Would you do it?

单选投票, 共有 66 人参与投票
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 08:57:54 | 显示全部楼层
Fuck no.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 09:12:08 | 显示全部楼层
only if i had some special psychological power to control her mind, or else fuck no.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 09:25:59 | 显示全部楼层
Too much to lose when she divorce me, but if she sign agreement and ok to be #2 wife, maybe.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 09:40:03 | 显示全部楼层
If it is serious relationship, like you have moved in with you for a long period of time, met your friends, supported each other, she working to part of your life and bettering herself through education I would consider it especially if you love her and you are sure she loves you and would quit the industry yeah why not.

However its not a decision to be made lightly as marriage would entitle her to half of your assets and hers (lol she might have more assets than you though). You will likely have to pay alimony to support her in the event of divorce and guarantee to the government you will pay for any social assistance for the next two years. If you had a prenuptual it would take care of the assest and alimony but not the government guarantee. Love is a gamble, if you do anything make sure its for love and not lust or as a favor.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 12:16:52 | 显示全部楼层
If she is really in love with me, I don't mind at all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 12:22:41 | 显示全部楼层
As in all relationships, if there is trust, love, connection and a clear long term plan.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 17:19:26 | 显示全部楼层
If I could I would hide her from LE, but marriage I have to consider, unless she's pregnant with my child (after I confirm with DNA test) :lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 20:08:23 | 显示全部楼层
Any brother says 'yes', it is not his own decision, it is just the decision of his JJ. He thinks can possess her, can fuck her any time he wants. May be after getting tired with her, he will be regretting to have a whore as wife, he would have the illusion that every man in front of him would have fucked his wife before, day in and day out, he is always surrounded by his 襟兄弟。
Thinking to marry a whore is a totally nonsense.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-7 20:30:47 | 显示全部楼层
As a married wolf, I would advice all the single wolfies to stay single.
Yes I could have a relationship with mm but I would never get married.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 09:13 , Processed in 0.052853 second(s), 16 queries .