AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Chiggah

boycott Toronto's Finest, their keeper is the biggest fucking racist asshole!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-6 00:21:35 | 显示全部楼层
You are right, not everybody is racism, but I'm talking about most of the uneducated individual would not understand the importance of peace and multiculturalism.  They refer ppl who can't  speak perfect English to be illiterate is already a perfect example.  Usually black people can speak fluent English, white kids are willing to accept it, that's a fact.  I don't hate black but at the same time, I don't want to have anything to do with them or piss them off, it will be stupid to do so as they have high chance of pointing a gun at one's head.  Of course this can't apply to every person, it's all base on chance, probability and past history.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 00:21:53 | 显示全部楼层
jl907 发表于 2015-4-6 00:09
asdfasd, I get where your coming from since racism is definitely an issue in this country despite be ...

^ see above
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 00:44:04 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2015-4-6 00:21
You are right, not everybody is racism, but I'm talking about most of the uneducated individual woul ...

Thanks for being civil . Didn't know what kind of angry response I might be getting.

"I don't want to have anything to do with them or piss them off, it will be stupid to do so as they have high chance of pointing a gun at one's head."

Sorry, but again you're just basing conclusions on skin colour. There are neighbourhoods where I might be scared to piss someone off, but that's the neighbourhood, usually because people who live there are poor/uneducated/substance users. If someone comes up to me there, whether they're black, white, asian, hispanic, etc. you bet I'm going to be on edge. You go into another neighbourhood and people will be much more approachable.

Yes there are a lot of black people in those poorer areas. But why's that, I bet they would choose to have a steady job and be able to afford a nice house and car and all that stuff instead of committing petty crimes and living in fear every day. Well, why indeed? You think the government gives a shit about a bunch of poor black people to help them? In the end they're just a product of a kind of racism too. You're not doing anyone a favour by continuing to devalue black folk and hating on them (even if you're not consciously aware of that).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 01:13:37 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2015-4-6 00:21
You are right, not everybody is racism, but I'm talking about most of the uneducated individual woul ...

I am on other boards also and you are the most racist I've seen!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 02:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
There are racists in every race of people. That is not the point here. The point is that most of if not all the non-Asian agencies are laughing all the way to the bank now their Asian competitors are out of the way.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 02:48:44 | 显示全部楼层
I bet some backroom deal was struck between the cops and the non-Asian keepers. Win-win situation for both. Cops look good with a major bust, non-Asian keepers gobble up the Asian share of the market.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 08:31:57 | 显示全部楼层
Xxx365 发表于 2015-4-6 02:48
I bet some backroom deal was struck between the cops and the non-Asian keepers. Win-win situation fo ...

Really? This is what you think is true?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 09:57:07 | 显示全部楼层
jl907 发表于 2015-4-6 00:44
Thanks for being civil . Didn't know what kind of angry response I might be getting.

"I don't w ...

Lol I've been told by my daddy to not mess with then, 珍惜生命 遠離老黑
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 09:57:34 | 显示全部楼层
HoHam 发表于 2015-4-6 08:31
Really? This is what you think is true?

This very probable!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-6 10:09:16 | 显示全部楼层
HoHam 发表于 2015-4-6 01:13
I am on other boards also and you are the most racist I've seen!

We need affirmative action like USA such that they can only bust 10% of the shops for each race
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 06:49 , Processed in 0.038439 second(s), 11 queries .