AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4902|回复: 7

VIVIAN @ VIP SPA - My honest review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-27 08:55:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here's my honest review of Vivian from VIP Spa as someone had asked me to write a review to due recent events on this board.
Yes, she is back from vacation and I've always had a good time with her and you have to know what you're getting into.
If you're looking for an MM that will provide extras beyond the standard NR with touching, then she's not the one for you.
What Vivian does provide is an decent massage to start and then nice sensual teasing before the finish.
On the flip, I was allowed to explore her body (no digits), but it's YMMV. Since I'm her regular customer, we've had mind blowing session where we have both left satisfied (all within MP limits).

I think she's a sweet and genuine girl. She's not out to take your money and get you out the door asap like some others. Some may perceive her as "cool", but she's a very nice girl once you get to know her.

Again, if you're looking for the standard BS where the MM will oil up and slide all over you, she's not for you. If you're looking for extras or high mileage beyond the standard finish, then she's not the one for you. However., f you're looking for a nice sensual time with a sweet girl, then she may fit your bill.

Face: 7/10 - She's got that cute/sweet look. Christine might have the hottest face at VIP though.
Body: 8/10 - Wow - what a body. She's gained a little weight after being away for 4 months, but her body is still very fit and slim. Great legs and ass too. Breast are a little small, but natural.
Service: 8/10 - Has always treated me well every time. It's definitely a case of YMMV though.
Attitude: 8/10 - Always very friendly and smiling when I see her. It's like seeing an old friend.

Logwai
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-27 10:19:19 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with your review, Vivian is great girl with a sexy body.
Happy to hear she is back, I was looking for her also.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-27 13:17:34 | 显示全部楼层
I also agree with this review, it is 100% accurate.. I glad she is back
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-30 17:00:05 | 显示全部楼层
哭了 真希望我们说的不是一个人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-16 14:02:33 | 显示全部楼层
HoHam 发表于 2015-3-27 10:19
I agree with your review, Vivian is great girl with a sexy body.
Happy to hear she is back, I was lo ...

possible to tell which day she works?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-17 08:25:07 | 显示全部楼层
peoplelol 发表于 2015-4-16 14:02
possible to tell which day she works?

I haven't seen her since she came back but she use to work Tuesdays.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-18 16:27:35 | 显示全部楼层
HoHam 发表于 2015-4-17 08:25
I haven't seen her since she came back but she use to work Tuesdays.

since this is a honest review post. i paid a visit yesterday and she is pretty good overall, massage is good and skillful enough. thanks for the reply tho. I think it is worth to pay another visit. agree on the post here, and totally disagree with the other post saying bad things about her. I respect her a lot and she feels relax and the atmosphere is good for me to relax as well. So overall good. my english level not good so just want to contribute a bit feedback.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-18 17:40:55 | 显示全部楼层
peoplelol 发表于 2015-4-18 16:27
since this is a honest review post. i paid a visit yesterday and she is pretty good overall, massa ...

很好,又有一個對Vivian正面評價的回應,正好給那個為達不到自己自私目的,而寫抹黑報告洩憤之人,來一記狠狠的兩個耳光,大快我心。最可恥是在抹黑目的被揭穿後,說自己是被掉包來做下台階。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 03:40 , Processed in 0.039664 second(s), 13 queries .