找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

Japan's Rearmament

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-13 15:08:22 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-13 14:28
Japan is no match for China & will NOT start anything on its own.  However, Japan wants to see a wea ...

In a way we should if there is an alternative.  I know my classmate who has a Printston PHD and prof at UC riverside does not buy Japanese cars and I wish I could do that.  We are not up to that point yet and Chinese products are getting better.  Look at smartphones like Xiomei, Huawei and lately small shop like One plus  (2014 20 emp,l 2015 900, sales 1.5 M 2014 and expected sales of 3 to 5 M for 2015.  I put my name on the invite list already).  Solar is biggest in China.  Beijing will finally have clean air hopefully after the militarty parade sept 3, by moving ministries out of beijing to Stone something place.  But with missiles and non existent anti missile defense on enemy side, we are OK.  No more defenseless Chinaman like the early 20th century we all suffered.  If not I will be in my old village with lots of relatives instead of all family members all over the world at the time.  Lonliiness is not something every ones understands.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-13 18:36:27 | 显示全部楼层
Japan only has cars to show these days.

Cell phones to Samsung & iPhone.
TV to Samsung.
Household appliances to Samsung & OLG
Cameras to smart phones.
Cars threatened by Hyundai.
Sushi to Kimchis.

Once Japan loses the world-wide car market + disasters by earthquake driven tsunamis, Japan is dead!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-13 18:39:08 | 显示全部楼层
FYI.  
I stopped buying Japanese products about 12 years ago, I also don't give my sperm to Jap MMs .

We all have to do our part, no matter how small, we will then force Japan onto its knees.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-14 03:17:53 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-13 18:36
Japan only has cars to show these days.

Cell phones to Samsung & iPhone.

Agreed with most except Sushi.  I think Sushi does not smell garlicky.
Smartphone are not coming to US yet is possibly the threat of patent lawsuit from Apple for sales in US.  Also US govt will worry about the trojan horse on those.  Think Huawei routers and switching netwrok and why Chinese companies not allowed to buy some US tech companies.  But smartphone business is beautiful, just like the old Crackberry when I saw some colleagues would walk and read them at the same time, hoping to reply to boss's Email ASAP. Every poor kids will want one, even willing to do without cars.  Then every few years you will need to buy a new one, not because you want the latest and greatest.  But the battery is dead and cannot be recharged.  At least that saved a lot of landfill or recycling depot a lot of disposable ones.   Can you image life without smart phone ( BUT I do not have one, not because of the capital cost, but the operating cost of monthly plan fee, when I do not talk to anyone and have WIFI everywhere, even the MP or MM.)

Back to Japan, it is in decline with lower birth rate and therefore the deflation with no immigration.  But then China is going down the same path due to properity.  The fact that No House No Car No bills and therefore No girls is in place DOES NOT help  either.   That is part of the reason for Hunting world in China no matter of the crackdown from central government.  Also because of the migrant worker away from their family and need to satisfy their physical needs.   

War will be over in a short time, and if Nuclear option was used, that will be the end of Mankind and everyone knows that.   Why we still have all these huge manpower in the military is beyond me.  It cannot be used same old way: the Sun never sets on British Flag.  No more colonial power now that the European already got their rewards in terms of wealth or power.  But third world is too corrupt to improve on thier citizens' well being.  I could not imagine how much wealth does an official need to get.  How could they ever use up their bribes is beyond me too? Let's hope the anti-corruption campaign in China will improve on the spirits of ordinary countryman.  No need to worry about Japan as they are really the first line of defense for USA.  And let's go green and we do not need so much oil to fight for.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-14 04:31:05 | 显示全部楼层
Military build-up, these days, is used as deterant and also for the purpose of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction)!

China used to assure neighbouring countries that it will not be the first to use nuclear weapons, however, in a recent press conference, a "clarification" was made by spokesman of the Foreign Office, that if enemies use conventional weapons for the purpose of destroying China's nuclear facilities, China will use its nuclear arsenal.

Anyway, the real effective weapon these days, is economy. Let us do our part!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-14 05:29:54 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-14 04:31
Military build-up, these days, is used as deterant and also for the purpose of MAD (Mutually Assured ...

OK, I will start a new thread.  It is economy stupid.  No more military power.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-14 09:04:02 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-14 05:29
OK, I will start a new thread.  It is economy stupid.  No more military power.

"It is the economy stupid."

Who do you want your cock sucked, Monica Lewinsky or a young sushi??  
With $, you can have both!   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-14 09:11:22 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-14 09:04
"It is the economy stupid."

Who do you want your cock sucked, Monica Lewinsky or a young sushi??   ...

Knowledge gentleman.  It came from James C at Clinton era.  Married the opposing Republican strategist.  Strange. Sorry not a BJ person.  NEVER ask for one and did get one from Coco aka Gina, Yumiko.  My upbringing does not bring job with dirty job for MM.  No experience with garages yet.  Not sure if I cannot flirt with MM in Korean.  Love Mandarin.  Do not like Cantonese even though I was in HK for 13 yrs.  How is the job interview so far, Senior C Hing.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-14 09:43:49 | 显示全部楼层
PM Abe apologized - sort of, but action will speak louder than words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykq7DN5vEbI

We will see!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-14 09:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-14 09:11
Knowledge gentleman.  It came from James C at Clinton era.  Married the opposing Republican strate ...

James Carville:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ja ... esidential_campaign
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 05:37 , Processed in 0.036830 second(s), 11 queries .