AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4567|回复: 11

How do you guys feel about clock-watchers?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-23 00:44:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok I know I know... its kinda dumb to even ask. Most guys of course hate clock-watchers. If you'll bear with me though, I'm here to explain why I support clock-watching and think its the right thing to do.

Not too long ago, a good friend of mine got into a very unhappy situation with an MM due to the issue of clock-watching (or lack thereof).

Basically he went wayyyy overtime. Of course he was having the time of his life and the thought that time is up and he needs to leave is totally forgetten. On the other hand, the MM being inexperienced as she was, and try hard to please the customer, didn't remind him that time was up. She merely thought that at the end of the session the customer would simply pay her for the amount of time he stayed. Needless to say, things turned ugly.

So here's the problem.

The MM is obviously performing a service and is being paid by time. She is not giving us GFE because she is really our GF, she is doing it because we are paying her for it. So if the customer is only paying for half an hour's worth of work, it is unfair to expect her to be a good sport and give us more than what we paid for. If it was the other way around, most of us wouldn't be willing either.

From the customer's perspective, we hate being reminded that time is up because it spoils the moment. A buddy of mine always says, everybody wants to feel special. In our minds, we want to pretend the MM is really enjoying the time with us, and that its not just a cold harsh transaction of money for service. Clock-watching breaks that fantasy and that is why we hate it.

So who is going to keep track of time? No matter whether the MM watches the clock, or the keeper calls up to tell the MM that time is up, the customer is going to hate it. On the other hand, the customer cannot be counted on to keep track of time either. To be sure there will be some honest and disciplined gentlemen wolves out there, but most will be more than happy to overstay the session.

When we read reviews and discuss here about clock-watchers, most bros are unanimous in their dissatisfaction with clock-watching. I think this is because when most bros think about clock-watching, we envision ourselves as the guy upstairs having fun with the MM, obviously we don't want to be rushed out. But I think most of us, if we've been hunting for long enough, has also been in the situation where we have arrived on time for our booking, and waiting outside in -20 degree weather freezing our ass off, and pissed as hell at the keeper for keeping us waiting. We should actually be blaming the MM for not clock-watching.

I think until there is an industry-wide standard practice where the customer automatically pays extra for additional time stayed, clock-watching should be expected and even encouraged. I for one don't want to the one kept waiting downstairs because the bastard in front of me is too cheap to pay for 45 minutes despite knowing he needs more than half an hour to come.

What do you guys think about this?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-23 01:06:25 | 显示全部楼层
i see the word clock watcher get thrown around a lot and i am not sure what many wolves mean by that? does the MM check the clock/phone every 10 min till session is up?

my experiance has always been the MM will set alarm on her phone for the duration of the session and when it goes off your time is done, cum or not. that is how it should be since most of the time there is another wolf waiting.

girls tell me some of the most annoying wolves they encounter are the ones that completely disregard the time and constantly push them over the time. wolf should remember this is a business for everyone. dont play if you cant pay
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-23 07:44:36 | 显示全部楼层
The problem is not clock watching but MM not following the clock by terminated the service before time expired. So the fair way is activate the stop watch when the service begins. MM should also inform the client there will be extra charge for overtime.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-23 19:13:17 | 显示全部楼层
I will not pay too much extra if they watch the clock all the time.  If they don't I may ask for extension with more extra.  I don't like they push for anything!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-23 20:48:29 | 显示全部楼层
When most say they doesn't like clock watcher, meaning MM watching the clock and actually say or does something to rush the client to cum asap and end up there are 10 minutes left for nothing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-24 09:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
I totally agree with op, however, if mm really treat u well by going over the time, my rule of thumb is to pay for the duration plus some tips for the mm for doing the favor, for instance, superstars mm like Cathy pia Emma will most likely do extra time for me, I will always bring some extra for tips depends on how much time is over.  In fact, I actually feel bad if I bring the exact amount but mm serve me goes over time, I think I shall follow this algorithm,

0-5 min, tips or no tips, depends on how much u like the mm
5-10 min, at least $10 tips
10min+ $20 tips

Think of this, their time per minute actually cost more than this, this is just tips for appreciate that they do extra for u, and hopefully agency doesn't tax them on tips

Bottom line is, if they go extra mile, it will not be fair if I don't pay back the favor, if they just finish the job at 25 min and start heading to shower so I can leave on time, it's not necessary, think of this if they don't do extra, u don't pay extra, if they do, u should appreciate and tip to return the favor.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-24 17:26:31 | 显示全部楼层
There is a difference between clock watchers and those that cheat on time and kick you out before your time is even up. Clock watching is ok.Cheating our time is not ok.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-24 19:47:05 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2015-3-24 09:41
I totally agree with op, however, if mm really treat u well by going over the time, my rule of thumb ...

I will not tip mm based on duration but based on service & happiness level.  She may keep you long because she actually has no customers or really has a good time with you.  Remember your time is money too.  You may need to ask for tips instead.    

I guess the extra $10 or more tips is not a big deal to mm.  If you can show them respect, they will be more appreciated.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-24 19:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
dicken84ca 发表于 2015-3-24 19:47
I will not tip mm based on duration but based on service & happiness level.  She may keep you long ...

Well, I give favor m 10 sometimes 20 depends in mood, I feel bad to not tip if they do extra that's all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-24 20:13:45 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2015-3-24 19:57
Well, I give favor m 10 sometimes 20 depends in mood, I feel bad to not tip if they do extra that' ...

Fully understand.  I also had the similar mindset before (without implementation).  I have seen a few kimchis before they become goddesses over the last few years.  Normally, I got 5 to 15 min extra for a 30 min session from them.  In a few cases, I got more than 30 min extra.  Unfortunately, I was cheap.  I have to cap my limit or it may hurt my budget for my next hunt.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 03:35 , Processed in 0.034716 second(s), 14 queries .