AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4307|回复: 13

Contemplating going for first time. Super nervous. Tips?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-21 11:27:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello!

I've been lurking for a while now getting an idea of how this works and now I'm thinking I should just do it. My Chinese isn't very good so apologies if my questions are covered elsewhere.

Anyway like I said I'm really quite nervous. Things like robberies, 5-0, and word getting out scare the crap out of me. If I just stick to the agencies advertised here things should be fine... right? Also don't even really know what to expect walking into a place after making contact with an agency, like the procedures and such, especially things they already expect you to know but is left unsaid (e.g. tipping your waitress at a restaurant).

I'm also pretty inexperienced with women so that adds to the nervousness. I would assume MMs should be accomodating to that?

Also I don't make too much money, but enough to be able to spend a bit on myself every couple of months or so. It's not as addictive as everyone seems to think... is it?

Thanks for the help.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-21 11:51:05 | 显示全部楼层
are you a virgin?

some tips.

1. do not drink alcohol to calm your nerves.  just be yourself
2. take a shower.  wash your hair.  avoid cologne.
3. tipping is not required.  
4. be respectful.  do not push MM to do something she doesn't want to do.
5. do 45 minutes or 1 hour so it won't be rushed
6. stick to agencies advertised here.  do not go to backpage.  
7. pick a frequently reviewed MM here with positive reviews.

yes, this is addicting.   once a wolf, it's hard to stop.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-21 12:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
I think I'll be good with those points, seems like just common sense to me.

Yes I am a virgin. I'm a really introverted person working in a very social job and have a lot of friends outside of work. Any free time I can get I try to spend by myself so I've never tried to get into a relationship or anything, and still don't really want that. But I guess also no sex for me either... nobody wants some mid-20s virgin as their ONS. This route seems like it'd be good for me, no commitment and no judgment, but I'm also not made of money, so I hope I'll have some self control if I start this.

I guess I'm also afraid I'll see myself differently if I did it, like, am I a dirty old man now?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-21 12:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
jl907 发表于 2015-3-21 12:24
I think I'll be good with those points, seems like just common sense to me.

Yes I am a virgin. I'm  ...

Dirty older man jumping in here.
Do you feel this is dirty? If so then you shouldn't start.
If not, then there are few things you should know.

Yes, it could be very addictive.

Don't worry too much about your performances with MM, it's alright. Just relax.
Treat her as someone you like and do it. Don't try to act out some crazy stuff on AV. If you are into that, go find some MM specialized in that.

Go with agencies MM is your best bet, it'll be best if you find well reviewed MM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-21 13:15:57 | 显示全部楼层
oppa 发表于 2015-3-21 11:51
are you a virgin?

some tips.

This here is pretty much it.  Can also reaffirm how addictive this can be.  I started out with gwei mui and so many were so fun.  Now so many beautiful Korean girls can make you feel so good.You will quickly realize you could have done so much more with your money but then you rationalize by saying life is short.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-21 13:26:34 | 显示全部楼层
everybody has their first time, it's ok. relax.

as long as you stick with the agencies on this site, you should be safe from robberies.  The procedure is pretty straight forward, just call them (you should call them by phone instead of sending sms on your first time)  book an appointment. Hang up then the keeper will send the address to you within 5 minutes.  arrive 5-10 minutes before the booking time, text the keeper or wait for her to text you the entry code and room number.  Go up and knock the door gently, enter and she will be hiding behind the door.  Follow her into the room and undress, then follow her into the bathroom for mouth rinsing and shower for 2.  Afterward, go back to the bedroom for main course. When time is up, take another shower with her, go back to the bedroom and pay her( just put the money on the bed), get dressed and she will lead you out.

you should book a 45-60 mins session for your first time, take it slowly.  you only need to bring enough money and a cell phone.  condoms and towels are provided.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-21 13:27:32 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2015-3-21 13:15
This here is pretty much it.  Can also reaffirm how addictive this can be.  I started out with gwe ...

Yeah exactly on the one hand life is short and I'd like to experience everything in life at least once before I die, but on the other hand I can definitely see myself getting hooked, especially if I have an enjoyable first experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-21 13:36:14 | 显示全部楼层
leungss 发表于 2015-3-21 13:26
everybody has their first time, it's ok. relax.

as long as you stick with the agencies on this site ...

Maybe I should get another phone then (or just another SIM card?).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-21 13:41:35 | 显示全部楼层
jl907 发表于 2015-3-21 13:27
Yeah exactly on the one hand life is short and I'd like to experience everything in life at least  ...

Since you are starting out, buy yourself a new sim and burner phone for all your wolfing activities.  Even though you are single, try your best to NOT use your own personal mobile phone.  Never a bad thing to keep your hunting and non hunting lives separate.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-21 13:52:04 | 显示全部楼层
just get a sim card at petrol Canada or 7-11, top it up and you are good to go.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 01:28 , Processed in 0.036336 second(s), 13 queries .