AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9551|回复: 15

Dudu @ TOE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-19 19:15:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Hey bros, just continuing my reviews from the past week that I have not had the free time to write up...

I decided to try Dudu since from reading on this forum she has been whoring on/off in the GTA for about 4-5 years, according to other bros. Also all the reviews indicated she was a cute GND with great service, and this is what I was needing.

Opened the door to see her, I was really impressed. Her face is MCOT. I was immediately surprised that her english is near-perfect. She talks like white chicks! Communication is not a problem at all. I really think this is a plus for the session.

She was friendly, girly, and bubbly. She led me to the bedroom and before you know it we were talking and making jokes, she was tickling me and being very touchy. I really felt like I had known her for years and she was my highschool sweetheart. She also gives off quite a young aura, I'd guess 26-27. Any bros actually know more information about her? Where did she come from? How old is she actually? Is she a canadian citizen or is she planning to go back to HK?

Face is very small and cute, eyes are quite big for an asian girl and I liked her nose shape even though she doesn't have a tiny nose, it is nicely shaped and suits her face. cheeks, ears, and hair are all very cute, like a GND cutie girl. Sweet school girl is the vibe she gives off, although I think she's just a career whore and not in school. My guess is that she has become very good in english from talking to customers, and going out after work to fuck other CBC guys who are good in english.

Her body was very nice. Small breasts but very perky and soft. Skin is not too yellow, she is fair but not wheatish. Body is tight and no real signs of body fat. Bum is on the smaller side but it is shapely. Small little bubble of a bum. Her body was really MCOT. Petite GFE all the way...

She led me to the shower by the hand, and gave me a washing with body wash that actually felt kind of like a massage. She was rubbing the soap into my skin with her fingers and sort of digging in to relieve pressure in the muscles... it was the first time I had this type of SF2 from an MM and I really enjoyed that. She relaxed me a lot with her technique. No BBBJ in the shower, which was a negative.

She followed me into the room after we dried off and she began with a BBBJ while I was standing. I loved looking down at her cute face as she gave me tons of eye contact and lots of DT, good suction, and she used her hands to fondle the balls in a very slow and soft manner, producing waves of euphoria down my spine. I can tell this is probably her 100 000th time sucking dick, it's a professional feel, but coming from a cute young GFE girl.

After about 4-5 mins, I was nearly ready to blow and she sensed this and transitioned to the bed. She laid me down and got on top for CG. She applied condom with her mouth, and I LOVE this trick from MMs. In CG it was very soft and slow, GFE like feel. Her moans are like a kitten. Really got turned on by her. Pussy is tight but not the tightest... I think she should take up kegels and maybe some cardio/elliptical exercise to increase the tightness. Good enough for me. She was leaning down to DFK me in CG like crazy... I really enjoyed her soft lips and passionate but gentle DFK. Her DFK was the very best I have had, it is MCOT, perfectly matches with my style.

I was about to blow within 2 mins of CG, and requested change to mish. Looked at her innocent and cute face scrunching up as she purred and moaned like a sexy cat, and she seemed to react and enjoy both of my techniques of slow, gentle BFE type thrusting, and hard fast PSE style drilling to finish off. Gave it to her as hard as I possibly could and she just got louder and louder, and pulled me in closer to cum, while DFKing me nonstop. During this whole session I had waves of pleasure travelling across my body. I really enjoyed this session. I came hard and collapsed with her on the bed, we laid down together and had a bit of cuddling/chat afterwards. She is a very charming and nice girl, I think she has a good soul. She is a gentle girl. But, I get the feeling she is a compulsive liar. Most MMs lie, but I have met a few very genuine and truthful MMs in my time. Dudu is not that girl. Can't believe a word she says, in fact her lies were not that good or consistent, I caught her in a couple of lies within our brief 5 minute chat...

Either way, can't complain about such a good meal and cute MM. She gave me a big hug and kiss on the way out, and I left feeling happy, drained, and confident. Felt like I just picked up a hot university girl and fucked her good. I really enjoyed her aura and feel. It's not the most tangible thing that a bro can describe, but she seems to have 'it'.

Face: 8.5/10 - I gave a high score since her face is MCOT. Cute face, small features, eyes are quite big for not being man-made.
Body: 7.5/10 - I wish her boobs were bigger and more full. I also wish her bum was bigger and meatier, but we can't expect kim kardashian body when hunting asian girls.
Attitude: 9/10 - She is so bubbly and happy, very friendly and laid back. Totally chill girl. I like her.
Service: 8/10 - I can't give too high of a service mark because everything she offered was very vanilla... no rimming, no CIM, no fire/ice bj or anything special or extra. But, because her sexual performance is so good and the GFE feel is so good, it has to be an 8.

Dmg - 140+20 tips
Repeat? - Hell yes. Honestly, I can't wait to repeat with her.

She is a quality meal. Too bad she has been around so long, I think her pussy might have been tighter before. Can any bros confirm how long she will remain here? Is she permanent resident in canada or on school visa? It is hard to tell age with asian girls, so I guess age of 26, but if she's been whoring for 5 years, that would mean she started at 21?? Maybe a more accurate age is 29, and she started at 24. No idea, but I can't possibly see her being a day over 26 or 27. Really great meal, for legitimate youth and not 30+ c9 trash that many dim sum meals are these days.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-19 19:23:21 | 显示全部楼层
good review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-19 19:46:44 | 显示全部楼层
she has been here for 5 years around,she works at all the Asian garages
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-19 20:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-19 22:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know about her but if you find a mm you like and get along with then repeat as often as you want or can when she's around. You never know when they quit or get wrapped or retire or move to another city. If you like her go as often as you feel like it and you won't regret when you can no longer get her. I repeated a mm countless times I actually forgot how man times and hours.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-19 22:50:14 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-20 01:49:05 | 显示全部楼层
Any bros actually know more information about her? Where did she come from? How old is she actually? Is she a canadian citizen or is she planning to go back to HK?

She doesn't speak Cantonese and not from HK. She is Fujienese but tried to pass herself off as Japanese when she first started in the business, then as Jap/Chinese mix, and later as Taiwanese. Not sure about her age but she's been working in Toronto since 2008 or possibly even earlier, so go figure.

Dudu@TOE88 = 嘟嘟@立春園 = Athena@AsianSexyBabe = Iry@Becky = Venissa@TOE88 = Yui@立春園 = Mia@SaSa = Nana@June = Herababy@Babyface = Nana@Becky = Nana@ScarboroughGarden = Nana@TOG2
Source: http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=359&extra=page%3D1

She is a gentle girl. But, I get the feeling she is a compulsive liar. Most MMs lie, but I have met a few very genuine and truthful MMs in my time. Dudu is not that girl. Can't believe a word she says, in fact her lies were not that good or consistent, I caught her in a couple of lies within our brief 5 minute chat...

Couldn't agree more. I felt exact same. She tries way too hard to act all innocent and gain sympathy. Told me she is doing this to pay for school, then next time its because her grandma is in the hospital, another time her dog died. After repeating her a few times she tried to act like she was my gf and make me do all kinds of shit for her. Plus, she bad mouths all her ex keepers.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-20 02:16:56 | 显示全部楼层
DuDu .... At one time she is my favorite. At her era only BoBo (HK) matches her PSE.
Even she's here 5~6 years I guess she's maybe, age 26~28.

Take out "fresh" I would say she's even better than Victoria (D4U) head-to-toe. Dudu provides PSE.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-20 10:51:44 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-3-20 02:16
DuDu .... At one time she is my favorite. At her era only BoBo (HK) matches her PSE.
Even she's here ...

when you say PSE, do you mean CIM? What other aspects does she provide? I may repeat and want to try some new things next time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-20 11:34:42 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-3-20 02:16
Even she's here ...

Bobo=BoA right I forget which garage she work before But I miss her so much chat on Cantonese.Very good pro service
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 13:00 , Processed in 0.039653 second(s), 13 queries .