找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: lau

Review - 私做樓上骨 SISI

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-29 03:46:08 | 显示全部楼层
ih8te 发表于 2015-3-19 17:16
I gave her a visit too, I agree the location is crap... Like 3-4...
Though face i say 7, body 6, mas ...

You said SiSi charges marginally higher than others you have been, would you mind to tell us who are those you paid less? A popular 樓上骨(was popular at that time) started to charge $60 for massage only since 2011, SiSi's massage is not expensive today.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-1 16:51:09 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-4-29 03:46
You said SiSi charges marginally higher than others you have been, would you mind to tell us who a ...

sry i by acceidentally pressed the 反对 button, everyone plz ignore the "1"

I just think its slightly more expensive cuz i usually donate 80 majority of the places i go, im guessing its my luck, but i doubt it. been to the indy ads like May, Sandy, Mandy, I even visited a wechat one before. Even mps I'd donate the same majority of the time. Obv not including places like vip spa, those are a diff story.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-1 18:43:03 | 显示全部楼层
Oh! You know the retired May and Sandy as well. I have said somewhere, there are a lot of silent 骨精In this forum.
Both Sandy and May charged $50 for massage only, then additional $20 if clients opt for HJ. Someone charged $60 for massage only from her first day of 樓上骨business four years ago, very soon, she increased her price on the Ad to $80 though we understand HJ is included, I don't think there would be rebate of $20 if I said 'No happy ending for me please'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-1 21:26:24 | 显示全部楼层
^ haha yea i'm not a constant hobbyist so I don't really post reviews since theres so many already. My judgment may not be as accurate as others, thats why i keep my statments short. I also agree, theres a lot of people in here who keep their mouths shut for some odd reason lol. I don't really remember the exact prices back then since I just started hobby-ing when I went to try them. Though now days I try to not exceed 80 if I don't have to. Imo if i am going to spend 100 for this type of massage and service, i might as well bump it to 120 and find some hidden gems out there and attempt to request a quick massage at the end instead. Obviously, they can say yes or no. However, i like to strive for these weird challenges lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-12 21:12:37 | 显示全部楼层
what is the price plz?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 09:31 , Processed in 0.038819 second(s), 11 queries .