找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3443|回复: 12

THE ORIGIN OF THE CHINESE RACE

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-11 13:12:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-1tIzcQzU

DNA evidence links the Chinese to Africa.  I am most reluctant to accept, but cannot argue with science.   What do you think?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-11 15:22:43 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not much of a science guy. From what I remember learning from school, all of humanity (Home Sapiens) originated out of Africa.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-12 04:17:45 | 显示全部楼层
There are 2 schools of thought, one is per your #2, the other is that there are difference species developing at about the same time in various places.

According to the above video, it was like that for about 40K to 100K years ago, when the other species "disappeared" or died out, and only the African "branch" prospered.

In search of food, this African "branch" expanded into the middle east, Europe, Asia, then North & South America to complete the cycle.  

Anyway, when this African branch reached new places, the local species were eliminated; the African branch descendants who stayed behind in the new places, then evolved into the current race.

I accept the 2nd school of thought.  Why it disappeared, we don't know, it is a myth.  I would like to hear/read more before "accepting the total package".

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-14 12:56:10 | 显示全部楼层
we came from the african continent,  homo sapiens.   not black, white, asian.  just an ape like creature.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-9 05:51:13 | 显示全部楼层
So you are all evolutionists?  Where is God and Jesus in this picture here?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-9 06:55:25 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-9 05:51
So you are all evolutionists?  Where is God and Jesus in this picture here?

He is making out in a quiet place which you cannot find/disturb!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-9 06:56:56 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-9-9 06:55
He is making out in a quiet place which you cannot find/disturb!

That is Adam and Eve.  I know they are always doing it.  I am talking the other "parties".
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-9 07:06:24 | 显示全部楼层
oppa 发表于 2015-3-14 12:56
we came from the african continent,  homo sapiens.   not black, white, asian.  just an ape like crea ...

True but not from one source.  There were several sources, developing at the same time.

The reason for not finding any proof in Europe and Asia is because there was a HUGE volcanic eruption, the volcanic dust, rocks, mud slide buried all the evidence.  (I viewed a National Geographic report about it.)

The eruption was in Iceland, but the dust covered all of Europe & parts of Africa.

In recent years, geologists and archaeologists found bone fragments buried under many layers of soil which were very old and of the same era of the African find.

This could have happened in Asia millions or billions of years ago.  So, I have reservations that we are all from Africa.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-11 02:49:27 | 显示全部楼层

This Face Changes the Human Story. But How?

Scientists have discovered a new species of human ancestor deep in a South African cave, adding a baffling new branch to the family tree.
By Jamie Shreeve, National Geographic
Photographs by Robert Clark

PUBLISHED September 10, 2015

While primitive in some respects, the face, skull, and teeth show enough modern features to justify H. naledi's placement in the genus Homo. Artist Gurche spent some 700 hours reconstructing the head from bone scans, using bear fur for hair.
Photograph by Mark Thiessen, National Geographic

A trove of bones hidden deep within a South African cave represents a new species of human ancestor, scientists announced Thursday in the journal eLife. Homo naledi, as they call it, appears very primitive in some respects—it had a tiny brain, for instance, and apelike shoulders for climbing. But in other ways it looks remarkably like modern humans. When did it live? Where does it fit in the human family tree? And how did its bones get into the deepest hidden chamber of the cave—could such a primitive creature have been disposing of its dead intentionally?

This is the story of one of the greatest fossil discoveries of the past half century, and of what it might mean for our understanding of human evolution.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-11 02:50:06 | 显示全部楼层
Now they are talking about South, not East Africa bones.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 10:07 , Processed in 0.034921 second(s), 13 queries .