AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4286|回复: 14

what do you bring when you hunt?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-3 03:38:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Money obviously. Apart from cash I always bring my own condom because a lot of MMs buy cheap counterfeit condoms that are unsafe. I've been told that many guys bring their own towels which I also did a few times but gave up on because of the hassle. Some guys are Casanovas and bring a bottle of wine and flowers although I don't know if they necessarily get better service. There are rare cases of guys that bring an entire duffel bag with their own slippers, towel, soap, shampoo, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, another set of clean clothes, and bed lining. How about you guys? What do you bring when you hunt?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 04:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
what do you bring when you hunt? ~~~~ 哈哈哈哈哈哈

Hunting. Of course bring gun(s). Usually people bring 1 gun but sometime bring more than one. Just in case the OLD didn't work. And of course bullets. It must be plural. It's rare for hunter bring one (1) bullet. Myself, due to my age, sometime I forgot bullet. So embarrassed that been noticed this (no bullet) in hunting field.

Next.... Money. As per park rangers (law of Canada) that all prey(s) must be settled with price. If you made the kill and no money (to pay for) you would received punches by rangers. In some cases ranger may bring hunter(s) to court. Subject to jail term possibility.

Canada have hunting field in most cities. The hottest spot are Vancouver, Toronto & Montreal etc. Licensed hunter(s) can shoot Chinese Chics, Korean bear or white/black moose.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 10:26:27 | 显示全部楼层
Lots of MM don't want to use clients' condom, because they afraid the condoms may be punctuated.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 14:11:58 | 显示全部楼层
Not all the time but I do bring my own towel/shower gel whenever I feel like it. Basically my gym bag that I always have in my car.

I don't want to leave a place smelling like a flower or a fruit.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 17:24:40 | 显示全部楼层
小弟十次有八次都係即興,除咗條九同錢,乜都唔帶,好簡單!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 18:36:09 | 显示全部楼层
I bring my cock there, that's it, used to bring condom, now I don't.

Why would anyone bring alcohol, I can't get up hard after drinking. Flowers are for dorks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 18:36:59 | 显示全部楼层
just bring my tiny dick
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-5 15:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2015-3-3 10:26
Lots of MM don't want to use clients' condom, because they afraid the condoms may be punctuated.

They may check it first but they are usually ok with it. I always bring my own condom and sometimes cosplay outfit if the MM is willing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-5 17:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not gonna say with which gig,  but a girl told me once she was working inside a room/apartment that was dedicated for her stay in this shop.  She showed me a pair of high heel sexy sandals that she thought her boss wanted to give her as a present.

It turned out that a VIP client bought it and left it there cause he has to use those shoes during all his sessions for him to get really turned on.  It turned out that I actually know this guy.  My question to him was him or the MM who is supposed to wear these sandals during a session while holding in my laughter...LOL

Once again, you can know how a person looks all polite and decent in the exterior but you can never tell how fucked up they are inside...LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-5 19:40:35 | 显示全部楼层
My cock n my money
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 01:19 , Processed in 0.040663 second(s), 14 queries .