找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4501|回复: 20

228 國民黨(台灣)大屠殺 (1947.02.28)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-28 09:16:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The following info obtained/extracted from google:

The 228 Massacre, also called the 228 Incident by the 國民黨, was an anti-government uprising in 台灣. It began on February 27, 1947, and was violently suppressed by the 國民黨政府, who killed thousands of civilians beginning on February 28. Estimates of the number of deaths vary from 10,000 to 30,000 or more. The massacre marked the beginning of the KMT's 白色恐怖 period in Taiwan, in which thousands more inhabitants vanished, died, or were imprisoned. This incident is one of the most important events in Taiwan's modern history, and is a critical  impetus for the 台灣獨立 movement.

The flashpoint came on February 27 in 台北, when a dispute between a cigarette vendor and an officer of the Office of Monopoly triggered civil disorder and an open rebellion that lasted for days. [On the evening of February 27 certain armed Monopoly Bureau agents and special police agents set upon and beat a female cigarette vendor, who with her two small children had protested the seizure of her small cash as well as her allegedly untaxed cigarettes. She is reported to have died soon after as a result of the beating at police hands. An angered crowd set after the agents, who shot at random, killing one person before they escaped into a civil police station.]

Violence flared the following morning on February 28. Security forces at the Governor-General's Office tried to disperse the crowd. Some fired on the protesters who were calling for the arrest and trial of the agents involved in the previous day's shooting, resulting in several deaths. Formosans took over the administration of the town and military bases on March 4 and forced their way into local radio station to protest. By evening, martial law had been declared and curfews were enforced by the arrest or shooting of anyone who violated curfew.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-28 09:29:24 | 显示全部楼层
228 killings happened not in war time. [By that year the entire Taiwan population not more than 6 million]. Estimated 30,000+ deaths (10% of size of 南京大屠殺. 5% total population in Taiwan). This killings (includes gun) suppressed all murdering of mankind to it's own people in recent (Chinese) history.

Comments welcome ...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-28 10:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
導火線是1947年2月27日發生在台北市的一件私菸查緝血案而引爆衝突,觸發2月28日發生台北市民的請願、示威、罷工、罷市。同日,市民聚集抗議,竟遭衛兵開槍射擊,從此該事件由請願轉變成為對抗的政治性運動,並爆發自國民政府接管台灣以來因貪腐失政導致民不聊生所累積的民怨,引發軍民衝突以及省籍對抗。抗爭與衝突在數日內蔓延全台灣,國民政府由中國大陸增援軍隊抵台鎮壓屠殺與實施清鄉。此事件造成許多傷亡,數字眾說紛紜,而各方統計的死亡人數,由數百人、數千人、一萬餘人,至數萬人不等。

二二八事件發生原因極為錯綜複雜,首先是來自中國大陸的軍政人員,對舉目皆是日本風格的台灣感到適應不良,進而生起排斥歧視的心態,並時常對台灣人抱持著優越感,以征服者、勝利者自居,對待人民驕縱專橫。而長期在日本統治下的台灣人民,對於相對落後的中國社會現況、普及教育、法治觀念、衛生條件、生活習慣等缺乏瞭解,導致由原本的滿懷期望轉變成深感失望。當時統治台灣的台灣省行政長官公署治台政策錯誤、官民關係惡劣、軍隊紀律不良、官員貪污腐敗。在經濟方面,政府一手壟斷並管制物資買賣、濫印鈔票並掏空民生物資,導致惡性通貨膨脹、大量民眾失業,台灣經濟因而巨幅倒退,終至民不聊生。由於國民政府的種種倒行逆施,加上掌握資源控制權的人士對台灣人民的種種歧視與打壓,使得台灣人民深受其害,因而不滿的情緒不斷累積,最終導致龐大民怨能量總爆發。國民政府在二二八事件和緩後又擴大鎮壓屠殺、實施清鄉、逮捕槍決知識菁英和民眾,使二二八事件影響台灣長達數十年。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-28 10:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
香港星島日報. 2015.02.28

在台灣,「228」事件68周年,台北市長柯文哲憶述當年受逼害的祖父時忍不住痛哭,形容事件造成柯家三代人的痛苦。同場的總統馬英九嘗試與柯文哲握手,卻被婉拒。

柯文哲看著父親的眼淚,他很心痛,但他知道父親想到祖父的內心有更多痛苦。在1947年那個悲傷年代,不少台灣人失去親友,台灣社會也失去一批菁英知識分子,並在台灣歷史留下長期恐懼、沉默和隔閡。「在人與人之間築起一道看不見卻冰冷的高牆」,迄今仍在分裂這個社會。

柯文哲表示,做為受難者家屬,內心沉重卻也更堅強,「228」的痛是痛到無法言語,父親從不願提起祖父的事,因為不希望上一代的痛苦,讓下一代繼續承擔,他是從照片、歷史和父親每年在二二八紀念會的眼淚中認識祖父。

他指出,「228」事件造成柯家三代人的痛苦,許多受難者家屬也有同樣痛苦。在他參選台北市長初期,父親極力反對,因其在「228」失去父親,「不要以後再失去兒子」。他哽咽說,這讓他思考要留下甚麼樣的台灣給下一代,同時也決心參選。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-1 00:52:27 | 显示全部楼层
真?假?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-1 08:02:48 | 显示全部楼层
228 incident didn't come to my attention until I read Fairchild TV's "daily news" on 2.28.2015.

The above information were found both from internet English & Chinese version. Also printed in 香港星島日報. 2015.02.28

For person whom follow my threads that I always noted that there were 3 persons constructed disaster to Chinese lives (孫先生, 蔣先生 and 毛先生) in last 100 (1911~1976) years. Our text books gave them all good commentary. But, when I read further deep it's not (at least in my opinion).

孫先生:有勇無謀. If he passed powers to 周因來. That China won't have 蔣介石. 周因來 later then, 投靠毛澤東.
蔣介石: He uses only gun to finish his job. He killed Chinese more than Japanese. 30M killed/died in his era.
毛澤東: Stubborn. He (too) insisted 共產 to be the only form of ruling. Never look/apply things from another angle. 30M Chinese death in his era.

British ruled Hong Kong 150 years. All good things happened (to HKers).
Japan ruled Taiwan 50 years. All good things happened (to Taiwanese).

Being an ordinary person we wanted only 1 thing in our life time. To this aspect ..... "good life". That's why we came to Canada.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 10:49:37 | 显示全部楼层
以正視聽

I decided to cool off before responding to tomsiu’s ludicrous topic and “self-claimed objective” statements.

If I did not cool off, I will have much harsher words for the him.

To put us in the proper perspective, we must review history first.  

1. Taiwan has always been a part of China for thousands of years and was designated as Taiwan Hsien  (縣) as a part of Fujian Province.  The original residents are considered 山胞(山地同胞)&  divided into many local tribes & names.   Subsequently, many Chinese mainlander migrated from Fujian Province (or Hokkien in Fijian dialect) to Taiwan to escape civil war during 太平天國’s uprising.
(During the same period, many Hokkienese also migrated to Malaya (no Malaysia yet), Chiuchou-nese to Thailand.)

2.         Taiwan was annexed by Japan following Ryuku Islands (the Japanese call it Okinawa), & Japan ruled/colonized Taiwan for 50 years.  

3.        50 years will be a minimum of 2 “education generations” (12 years of primary, middle, & high school education + 2 to 4 years’ of post-secondary education).  So,  at the end of 1945 when Taiwan was returned to China as a condition of Japan’s unconditional surrender, local residents spoke more fluent Japanese than Chinese, only the elite few can speak/read/write some sluggish Chinese.

4.        During the War, a lot of Taiwan (ethnic Chinese) male residents were conscripted by Japan to join the Imperial Army & sent to China for military activities.  The conscription was also carried out in Korea as well.

At the end of the War or following Japan’s surrender, these conscripts and families were repatriated to Taiwan by the then Chinese Government.

5.         During Japan’s colonial rule, a lot of Japanese-trained families became members of a privileged class & enjoyed extra benefits.  The general public was also used to Japanese management styles/approaches, less corruption which were a total opposite of the Chinese army ordered to “receive” Taiwan.

6.        There was growing  resentment  & finally leading to an ARMED uprising & subsequent suppression called the 228 Incident.

To name the topic “massacre” was inappropriate, as “massacre” means indiscriminate killing of civilians.
Of course, there was bloodshed during the Incident.  “Indiscriminate”?  I would doubt it very much as the Chinese Army was trying to dispel an uprising and NOT a peaceful protest.  Both side suffered casualties and of course the victorious side would have less.

What about subsequent prejudice against the local Taiwanese/Chinese?  Absolutely; in fact, it lasted till end of 70’s & early 80’s.  Don't forget "prejudice" is a 2-way street!

To name 30,000 as the # of local casualties is far from objective which you aspired.  How did you get this # as the gospel truth?  Although Wikipedia estimated the # to be between 10,000 to 30,000, but I think even 10,000 would be on the high side.

Just imagine, when casualties mounted to several thousand which is a lot in an uprising, the “crowd” will disperse, disappear, go underground.

To compare this to the “Rape of Nanjing” was dis-respectful to the victims of Nanjing.  

During the Rape of Nanjing, the Japanese Imperial Army was given a free hand for one month, by its Commander, to give Nanjing a blood bath to serve as an example for punishing Chinese resistance.  All females were gang raped in front of their parents & siblings, then butchered, & all males, young or old were slaughtered.

Did that happen after the 228 Incident?  If you think that way, & compare the two completely un-related events as similar, I suggest you read more Chinese history books before coming up with your “objective” opinions.

If you wish, read the following:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/228_Incident

228 was a taboo subject & rarely discussed in public until 陳水扁 of DPP won a Presidential Election.
陳水扁would not have won,  had 宋楚瑜 and 連戰 reconciled to put up an united front.  That is a different subject & will not be discussed here.

Anyway, DPP has always pushed for an independent Taiwan & Mainland China has warned that an independent Taiwan is not acceptable & will use military force to unite the country if it happens.
Barring un-foreseen circumstances, I am prepared to predict that 蔡英文 of DPP will become the first female President in Chinese history.  How Taiwan will survive and excel economically will be far more difficult to predict…….

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-3 11:07:18 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-3-3 10:49
以正視聽

I decided to cool off before responding to tomsiu’s ludicrous topic and “self-claimed ob ...

I didn't aware the 228 massacre (in Taiwan) until few days ago.
All info obtained from google (not textbook). Believe it or not subject to viewers own paradigm.

Right or wrong depends which angle to where you're from. (From government or from civilian) or (from evil or kind heart) or (from stubborn or forgiveness)

Kill is kill. Death is death. right is right. wrong is wrong. All other excuses are ignorant. The focus/center point is that this (228 massacre) happened not in war time.

War time = Officially Japan declare war against USA. Or Officially China declare war against Japan. Where killing is common.

The topics focus on wrong doing of 蔣介石 alone. Not anybody else including any other personnel in 國民黨.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-4 16:39:38 | 显示全部楼层
Cum brother tomsiu,

IMHO, the Government in Taiwan does not need to apologize for casualties incurred during the armed uprising of 228-1947 for the simple reason that any armed uprising's objective is to overthrow the existing government or change components of the existing government.

Anyway, the Government apologized some 20+ years ago + building memorial + assigning 228 as a Memorial Day.  However, all these was only a political move to try to secure local residents' votes for the next/future election.

Don't be naiive as to think it happened because of the KMT Government “receiving” Taiwan from Japan.

Don't you think similar incidents did not happen when Japan took Taiwan from the Ching
Dynasty?  There were more bloodshed, given Japan's track record.  

The difference was Ching Dynasty didn't care because it lost a war, also there was no internet some 200 years ago, also journalism was non-existent, plus Japan blacked-out the numerious incidents.

The reason why Koreans hate Japanes so much even up to this day was during Japan's colonial rule of Korea of about 100 years, there were a lot of uprisings, armed of course, which were all mercilessly eradicated.

The only recorded incident of local Taiwan residents' struggle against Japan's colonial rule in
Taiwan was  霧社事件 which was aborginals' fight against the Japanese occupation.

I list the following for your review:

http://tw.epochtimes.com/b5/3/6/1/c13188.htm

http://ceciliafang1103.pixnet.ne ... 7%E7%A4%BE%E4%BA%8B

http://news.ltn.com.tw/news/local/paper/725068

http://annpo.blogspot.ca/2007/01/2.html

http://news.ltn.com.tw/news/local/paper/725068
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-5 03:00:09 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-3-4 16:39
Cum brother tomsiu,

IMHO, the Government in Taiwan does not need to apologize for casualties incurr ...

DD ... Talked after so many days/months you still don't get the point.... as I mentioned million times.

THERE ARE NO MATTERS to all people (except 蔣介石) or 國民黨 or you or me or Ben or theone.

With the subject 228 incident .... 蔣介石 killed Chinese more than Japanese !!!!!
[In 1947 Taiwan population 6,294,000. Say 10% lived in Taipei = 629,400. Say 2/3 over 18 years old = 419,600. Say half of it are men=209,800]

蔣介石 killed 30,000+ men in Taipei = 14.3% of men population. Or 5% total population in Taipei.

Search google: "Taiwan population in 1947" you will get the figures 6,294,000

SHOULD YOU admire 蔣介石 is HERO now? 蔣介石 even worse than 秦始皇.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 11:26 , Processed in 0.042904 second(s), 13 queries .