AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7107|回复: 21

It is Fate - Kayla@Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-3 22:26:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Man It is Fate, today i try to book with Tera but sincely she is book out and the agent advise me book with Kalya this afternoon and i try it

And when i first saw her, GOd it is the same girl i did on the christmas  2014  i fogot what the name  on that time  and i can't forgot that night, becuase she is the best i have hunt on 2014 (peronal For me)

man this is my type and i really like it  so i really enjoy with her today . So first  when i get it we just chat each other from the room to the shower room and talking catoness and man as you know i am face fan and she is really cute and feel like young, fresh, HK MM and IT is  my dream damn type.  and her bomb it like around C-D and natural as i believe.  anyway after we back to the room, we kiss a lot a and whatever i touch her, her voice is making me evil becuase she voice is lead me cant wait to do something else.  and i have try different menu with her , ex.  Bj....etc  when my machine gun is going fire, she is working with me, and while my shoot is coming out and we were kiss each other. Man that was damn aswsome  and she is really working with me.  and finally we were done and take shower and have a good wash and i can't wait to see her again

Face: 9 I give it this sorce becuase this dumsum is my type = 女神
Body 8   little meat but i like it
Service 8-9.5  aswsome espeically her voice and simile
Attitude 9   - great and she always  simle with angle simile and face. plus we kiss a lot.
Damage: + 140
repat, : 100% will revisti her soon

Recomd : for Face fan, young hunting, and want to hear cute voice.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-3 23:00:14 | 显示全部楼层
Kayla is nothing new. She started at ASB in 2013 and has been on and off. Then she moved to D4U in late 2014. She takes a month break once a while and is close friend with Tera who also works as ASB and D4U. Altho fully fluent in Cantonese, Kayla stays in Toronto primarily. She's not the type that is only around for a couple months.

Young, great body, great attitude, willing to please, fully natural, pmall HK girl - really hard to find in this combination

She's young but not fresh, but if you can get that out of your mind, it's ok I guess. Her hole is on the small side but over time, it has gotten a bit loose.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-3 23:13:15 | 显示全部楼层
I really miss Kayla, saw her twice at ASB.

How is D4U's setup? One to one now or beauty pageant style? Last time I went there the keeper was there, young dude, and big dog too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-3 23:20:45 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-2-3 23:13
I really miss Kayla, saw her twice at ASB.

How is D4U's setup? One to one now or beauty pageant sty ...

It is one to one last month when I tried another dimsum @Dream4U. Easy booking by SMS
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-3 23:24:33 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your review. I do not mind how long she has stayed in this market as long as she took care of herself. Probably will try Kayla this week
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-4 03:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
Yes .... Kayla has the best face (7~8/10) as dimsum in recent years. $140/hh much worth for try.
I stopped at 4 with Kayla due to Victoria (also D4U) has more more more passion. [Even V faces 6~7/10]

D4U set-up is 2 in 1 unit most the time.[Unless 1 MM off or late in-take]. Most of D4U's girls are Oriental only [Victoria, Milan & Lindsay]. Don't know Kayla? I'll ask her in my next visit (to Kayla).

To Kayla or Kayla's agent: If Kayla performs the same passion alike Victoria I'm sure that Kayla would beat LOVE easily....... Or even 诗. Kayla still very young. Age between 23~25.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-4 06:42:40 | 显示全部楼层
When you find your COT, taste it passionately, enjoy it more often since it's not easy to find one. Just like me always goto Victoria, my full GFE COT.
Very nice report wrote with passion. way to go, bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-4 07:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
佢之前糸密山做過好多南亞裔人氏?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-4 07:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
She is "well seasoned".

I posted a review of her a few months back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-4 07:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 17:58 , Processed in 0.035814 second(s), 13 queries .