找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

JAPAN'S HYPOCRISY

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-2-3 16:17:34 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2015-2-3 14:29
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/01/383109589/hong-kongs-pro-democracy-activists-stage-ne ...

These young HK protesters are stupid asses.  They asked for something which the HK Govt can never give.  The concessions which they want must be from Beijing, not HK.  If they want to "occupy central", they must go to Beijing & occupy Great Hall of the People which is just beside Gate of Heavenly Peace!

When protests affected the daily livelihood of the public for weeks by setting up blockades to prevent traffic & pedestrian traffic flow, the protesters must be arrested & prosecuted.  

When protests turned violent, they must be nailed with every law in the books.  They have no sympathy from me.

IF the protesters had revolution in mind, that is a different story.  Yes, they could set up blockades, fight with the police, charge into Legislative Council Chambers, and the public would tolerate the actions, but never several weeks.

The HK Administrator had dirty linens and handled the whole episode with a half cock!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-3 20:23:46 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-3 20:53:05 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2015-2-3 20:23
Lol, HK when given up from UK. The stipulation was. Democracy. In the year 2017 they would be allo ...

In the beginning, that's what they are fighting for.  That's why there are plenty of support.  At the end, it is simply against whatever the government said.  You didn't live there and you have no clue what problems they have caused.  As DD said, if it is a revolution, that's different.  Then they should stand up and fight and they may have more support.  Why most of the student leaders stayed behind the scene and rarely found unless  the "press" are there?  Some protester slept in tents on streets.  Where's our bravest student leaders?  They went home and have nice hot dinner and shower and warm bed.  When reporters were there, they will then be there!

Anyway, we clearly have a different opinion on what we think is good for HK.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-8 06:33:24 | 显示全部楼层
I have read that the tsunami which caused considerable damage to some cities in Japan & shifted the Japanese islands by a few inches, was actually triggered off by a Japanese off-shore underground nuclear test.

This explains why Japan refused US offer to send in experts to help in the cleanup of Japan's nuclear power plant for fear of the secretive project might be discovered.

I have previously reported (based on what I read) that Obama asked Abe to return plutonium stored in Japan once he got wind that Japan was secretly trying to make a nuclear bomb.

This partly explains Japan's arrogance towards China on a lot of issues.  FYI, the current Minister of Defense under Abe advocates pre-emptive attack (on China of course) to prevent nuclear attack.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-8 08:29:03 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-2-8 06:33
I have read that the tsunami which caused considerable damage to some cities in Japan & shifted the  ...

No no no DD ... Not Japanese ... Only 安倍 and his administration.

Japan has their earliest (technology) investment in 毛周's era. These include 寶山剛鐵廠. And car assembly lines.

安倍 is much deflected from earlier premiers & he's supported/encouraged by USA. It's understandable that Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand etc are getting closer to Chinese. Vietnam is 50/10. Therefore only Japan & Philippines left for USA's Pacific presents.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-11 16:01:26 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-2-8 08:29
No no no DD ... Not Japanese ... Only 安倍 and his administration.

Japan has their earliest (tech ...

This is where we differ completely.

Do you really think that all post-War Japanese Governments which have continuously portraited Japan as a victim of the War & with text books passing on the same message, will produce a gentler, kinder, new generation???????????????????

Give me a break!

Germany has admitted the guilt & the crimes committed by the Nazis, Japan never did.

Can you see the difference?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-12 04:37:03 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-2-11 16:01
This is where we differ completely.

Do you really think that all post-War Japanese Governments wh ...

Do you really think that all post-War Japanese Governments which have continuously portraited Japan as a victim of the War ~~~~~ Hmmm. I knew where you came from now!

秦始皇 (秦國) is 暴君. 劉幫 defeated him. And 劉幫 (漢國) need not to apologise (for him) to people.
毛澤東 is bad guy. Doesn't mean all Chinese are bad.
國內有不文明的人. But 國內not 100% are 不文明的人.

People defined Good or bad are very much depends on their own/current school education systems. Such "good or bad" are determined in 當時的 politic realm. [People in year 2000 cannot compared to people in year 1000]

秦始皇 used to kill criminals (There are not enough jail)
今天 used to jail criminals.

Driving 100km/h on 100km zone is not speeding. [killing is common during war time]
Driving 60km/h on 40km zone is speeding. [A little excess becomes illegal in peace street]

By today (not 1930) , in general, Japanese are more civilized people than other Asia nations. [If you don't believe this please make a trip to Tokyo]

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-12 06:38:49 | 显示全部楼层
Only last year Germany finished paying the last of compensations for crimes/destruction committed by Nazis.

Japan has yet to acknowledge forcing Korean & Chinese women into "comfort women".  "Rape of Nanjing"?  That is just a propaganda dreamed up by the Chinese Government.  You can check on that!

When Japanese want your tourist dollar, they will behave, if that is your yardstick of measuring the Japanese!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-13 09:54:21 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-2-12 06:38
Only last year Germany finished paying the last of compensations for crimes/destruction committed by ...

"Rape", "comfort woman", "大屠殺" are common, in old days, during war battle. I believed this happened in war between 國民/共產黨 too. Or even in Iraq/Afghan war also. These kind of activities became "crime" in today's justice system. Indeed these are "normal" activities in old days.

The center view-of-point is that we can't see things from "today's" angle & judge "old" days matter. 400 years ago WHITE invaded Americas & wiped out all natives. Even 200 years ago USA 大屠殺 Mexicans/Natives and capture California, Arizona etc.

By today, Japanese tourists are welcome in most Cities in the world. They demonstrate respects and polite (to local society). In 1960 南非共和國 allowed Japanese (the only colored) to use WHITE cars/toilets/restaurants.

Today, among all Asian Countries only Japanese and Singapore are free to enter USA without 簽證. [USA garnishment most Japanese resident, in USA soil, during war time between 1941~1945].

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-13 13:58:05 | 显示全部楼层
Every time I rebuffed your baseless, self-justifying statement, you came up with a separate issue.

It is your prerogative to forgive, forget, + kow-tao & worship the Japanese, I expressed my views & have no desire to continue any further.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 03:21 , Processed in 0.037584 second(s), 11 queries .