找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12504|回复: 67

JAPAN'S HYPOCRISY

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-1 10:57:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/01/mi ... hostages/index.html

In the above news report, Japan's PM Abe said Japan will never forgive ISIS for the beheading of a Japanese journalist.

Mr. Abe, please admit Japanese atrocities in China, apologize for the be-heading of thousands of Chinese soldiers & civilians during the war, stop visiting your National Shrine, glorifying the war criminals who master-minded & committed those crimes, who were subsequently found guilty by Internationl War Crimes Court & executed.  Don't tell us these atrocities & crimes never happened.

For President Obama, please read some history books, Japanese soldiers be-heading US soldiers as well after the occupation of the Philippines, less than half of US servicemen survived the "Death March" from Corregidor to Manila & the subsequent imprisonment in concentration camps. Don't be delighted because Abe-san is licking your ass right now, so that you can do some dirty work for Japan against China.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-2 04:15:27 | 显示全部楼层
龍哥 .. I understand your statement. I understand your points as I am Chinese too.

By that years 1900~1945 China (國民黨 or共產黨 ) are no difference between German (納粹黨) & Japan(軍國). And even Russia (共產黨). These group of people (person) fight their way out with guns. They are violent/cruel=Civilian lives are cheap.

Today 2015 ... USA, German, Russia, Japan and China are more civilize now. Human lives are more important than 100 years ago. They ain't the same. We (you, me and them) shouldn't keep our mind back to that years. We've to look forward based on TODAY's peace & prosperity.

I feel sorry to small group of people whom now living in HK, with these small mind, that they still believe China (共產黨) has the same nature to 100 years ago.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-2 04:21:33 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-2 04:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
I thinks you guys missed the point.

Japanese text books have denied that the atrocities had even happened (despite International Court of War Crimes' verdict), that is why personal visits by Japanese PM to National Shrine on annual important occasions to glorify the war criminals as "spirits of Japan" not only irked both the Chinese & Korean Government but also drew cold shoulder from US Government.

We can forgive but should never forget.  Japan must do its part by admitting its mistake & apologize.

Throughout history, a lot of crimes were committed, but never as much as the Japanese, & yet they have never admitted it.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-2 05:11:30 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2015-2-2 04:21
Tom. Actually those kids in HK are your national heroes. I am a massive fan of them. Let them get th ...

USA tries to "contain" China & reduce its influence in the Asian-Pacific region.  Japan comes handy as a pawn.

Historically & geographically, Diaoyu Islands are part of Taiwan which is part of China, since when is Diaoyu part of Okinawa?

Even Okinawa was Chinese territory & by signing unconditional surrender, Japan agreed to return all occupied territories, including Okinawa to its rightful owner.  Before returning, US troops were on Okinawa & exercised administration right, but who gave US the right to decide, UNILATERALLY, that Okinawa should be given to Japan.  Wasn't China a signatory of Japan's surrender, shouldn't China be consulted first re Okinawa & now Diaoyu.

I have posted a lot of write-ups on 747 re Japanese atrocities in WWII & most recently on Diaoyu Islands.  If you have time, please read them.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-2 05:44:24 | 显示全部楼层
Tom. Actually those kids in HK are your national heroes. I am a massive fan of them. Let them get th ...

Japanese government not only denied the massacre, but they also teach their citizens that the massacre was made up by China to beg for more money. Ask your grandparents what happened during in WW2, I'm sure you will get the answer that will contradict with Japanese government's story. I believed in forgive and forget, but Japanese government did not make any efforts to admit what they really did during the war.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-2 06:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
釣魚島 is 獨立 case between China and Japan long time. IMO it is more like the US idea that USA not comfortable of letting China extending (military power) outside its boundary. Same as Taiwan which within USA's compound.

Cuba (共產) and Bahamas (British) post no threat in terms of "turbulence" to USA. As such USA would let it easy up.

Peace (no war/ fight) is what civilization means. Education is one of crucial elements. What we have learn today (from school) is not the same as 100 years ago. Today, 2015, we live/survive in global society.

The world would not peace if all of us carrying "hate" to next generation. We should treasure today's prosperity and plan "better" for future for sake of living.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-2 06:29:20 | 显示全部楼层

Actually those kids in HK are your national heroes ~~~~ hahaha. How much you know HK?

HK has no chance to be separated from China = HK has to follow/compromise China's ruling.
All people in HK would DIE if China cut (drinking) water supplies.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-2 07:33:40 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-2-2 04:56
I thinks you guys missed the point.

Japanese text books have denied that the atrocities had even ha ...

DD ... If it really comes to REAL war between Japan and China (today) that Japan should know that all Japanese would have been killed by one single attacks by 中國戰略核潛艇. [China has total 5 of these vessels today].

Japan more have constrain in the past but had been released by USA recently. 安倍 is the first (棋子) of USA and he won't be the last. The hypocrisy is not came from Japanese. It came from USA.

China just set-up no-fly zone in East Sea and soon be south sea. That creped the nerves of USA.

China successfully built good relationship with 2 Koreas and Taiwan. USA won't let Japs go away. That's why China always condemns 安倍, not Japanese.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-2 08:01:05 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 05:47 , Processed in 0.039068 second(s), 13 queries .