AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2649|回复: 7

Any problem?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-9 19:14:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I don't know what's reason . This forum is open for any infor exchange, what happened? Every time I post some infor and somebody just close that message ? What's wrong? And maybe somebody knows Alice and try do sth for her?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-9 21:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
Are you blind? Can you read? Inside each of the posts we locked, admin has already wrote down the reason for locking it.

The problemS are:
1) You never contribute.
2) You keep on repeatedly asking the same (or similar) things.
3) You don't follow the FORUM RULES.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-9 21:11:43 | 显示全部楼层
This forum is for exchange of information. That is right, EXCHANGE!! That means you should contribute and give back information, which you never did.

Secondly, if you want to use this forum, you must follow the rules! The rules aren't complicated, all you need to do is spend a few minutes to read the Forum Rules post. Posts that fail to abide by a few simple rules are a sign of laziness and/or disrespect, and they will be locked.

Lastly, and most importantly, don't keep on posting the same questions over and over again. If nobody answered your question, that is because your questions are ignorant, lazy, unclear, and you haven't contributed. Don't just re-post the same thing again. That is really annoying.

If you want people to help you, start off by being more respectful and contribute to the forum. If you want help with information about Alice, then you should have written a review while she was still here. You were too selfish to share a report then, so you don't deserve us to tell you where she is now.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-9 21:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
I suggest opening a board for all threads that break forum rules and move them there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-9 22:05:18 | 显示全部楼层
你應該自己反醒, 而唔係問有咩problem. 版主刪你帖當然有problem啦.

每次都話埋你知點解, 你就連睇都懶得睇, 過一陣又po翻同一樣野. 一而再, 再而三, 無視warning, 無視版規. 唔怪得版主扯火.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-9 22:33:05 | 显示全部楼层
伸手黨真討厭
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-10 06:07:12 | 显示全部楼层
The problem with the younger generation is their sense of entitlement. They never think what they should be doing for others. They only think, I want this, I want that, and they get upset when it isn't served to them on a silver spoon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-10 06:36:34 | 显示全部楼层
Each board (forum) has their own rules/laws. Admin is the person whom ensure all threads meet their regulations.

Disregard the RULES right or wrong that it must be respected. You may suggest to have it changed and before changes everyone must follow. If you don't like these rules you could choose leave.

2 Admins in this forum(board) are not LAZY guys. Don't expect any BREAK RULES could sneak through.

RESPECT the rules are core value of every games lead to SUCCESS/FUN/ENJOYMENT.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 17:21 , Processed in 0.036163 second(s), 13 queries .