找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8103|回复: 18

Jacklin & Pinky @ 夢給你

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-30 19:10:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Long story...
Victoria was on my TDL and my schedule didn't work out yesterday. Wanted to see her today and she is at Markham instead (doesn't fit my route plan). I couldn't figure out who to see, I had Pinky on my mind but she wouldn't be available until later based on keeper. In the end, she said both are available and I get to pick one when I go up. Ah...too complicated.
Arrived, and as I walked towards the building, I heard the fire alarm going off. Some kid has pulled the alarm handle, people started coming down, fire trucks arrived, elevators are on auto lockdown - great, just what I need. I was worried police will come and checkup on the resident and catch me on C36.

Finally, got up and Jacklin opened the door. She looks way better in person then her picture IMO, looks like 串嘴Barbie and 35E as indicated and just like Barbie. Didn't get the GFE of huge and kisses at the door, we went to the room and then headed to the shower. Her English is excellent being Korean, she's been here for like 10 years. Now this were it gets odd. Half way during sf2, she decided she don't want to do me. At first, she wanted me to wait in the shower while she call Pinky to take over, but I said that's odd - waiting in the shower? So we dried up, and walked back. She ask Pinky and gave me back all my belongings at the bedroom door.

Jacklin is really good looking and I like the English being from Korea. But since she dumped me, I was considering going home. However I really wanted to end the year with a bang so went for Pinky.

In the room, she knew I showered already so she showered alone. Then she kissed all over my body for a long time before going to bbbj. She tried on her bbbj but not that great. Cover goes on, we CG, mish and ended in doggie. She couldn't take it too deep. I tried kissing her and her lip was rough like those dry lips in winter I have. But its not even that cold yet and even my lips are in better shape. Also her mouth does have some smell. Probably smoked before as she looks like a 上海姑娘. Everyone in Shanghai smokes...I have been there.

Jacklin:
Look: 9/10
Body: 7/10 - good body, 35E, didn't have a chance to check out if they are natural or not, probably man made being Korean, would be 10/10 if I can confirm they are natural
Attitude: 9/10 - very nice to talk to
Service: n/a
Damage: $0
Repeat: Not allow

Pinky:
Look: 7/10 typical 上海姑娘 look, age 23 approx
Body: 5/10 skin not smooth, natural, some marks here and there, dark tone skin, smelly breath
Attitude: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: $140
Repeat: No

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 19:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
Weird i remember other post didnt rate jacklin look so high, maybe 7-7.5
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 19:36:45 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 22:06:27 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, 35E natural!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 23:38:36 | 显示全部楼层
Let me guess, either Jacklin was moody or your SIZE scared the shit out of her.  Either way, you need to phone Becky about this 陣前易帥.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 23:43:59 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-12-30 23:38
Let me guess, either Jacklin was moody or your SIZE scared the shit out of her.  Either way, you nee ...

If JJ was too big, she would have just mentioned it. There seems to be more to the story that is being told.  Maybe the forest surrounding the JJ was a massive jungle?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-31 01:04:49 | 显示全部楼层
I wouldn't mind in your situation.. u already showered with one and funk the next one... sort of tasted 2 girls with 1 price
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-31 02:40:34 | 显示全部楼层
You have weird shape jj or you got something going on your jj? Please dont get offended. Im really curious about why she ditched after you both got naked. Ive never experienced this. If this happened to me i would get offended by the mm and probably be mad
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-31 04:33:18 | 显示全部楼层
cb491 发表于 2014-12-31 01:04
I wouldn't mind in your situation.. u already showered with one and funk the next one... sort of tas ...

It's not about price, it is about being dumped.
So weird you should have asked her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-31 07:16:48 | 显示全部楼层
Waived by MM? Seems that you accepted it with no attitude!
Hmmm ... She lives here 10+ years that she might be half CBK [Well, same as Victoria].
Half way during sf2 ~~~~~For local born/raise 香蕉 hygiene & scent is their preferences. They avoid fester, filth or scruffy.

If it's the case Victoria would have the same (attitude) to you. [Victoria is part-timer. Principle first than money.]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 22:01 , Processed in 0.038589 second(s), 13 queries .