AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4251|回复: 15

香港「泛民主派」的奴才思維 !

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-30 09:15:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here what I'd noticed in my email today. What a surprised that I don't believe it is true. Was it 上帝要讓他滅亡,先讓他瘋狂」?這幾個「香港大學生」是什麼人?是英國人還是中國人、有沒有基本的做人道德與良知?是白癡還是幼稚?再怎麼討厭自己的父母,也不該觸及這個底線吧,你再追求什麼真民主,也不該沒有一點底線啊,這樣做的後果,只能是把自己放在絕大多數中國人的對立面上!

香港兩名大學生上周應英國傳召出席所謂的「聽證會」,歪曲事實攻擊特區及中央政府,這本不是什麼新鮮事。但這兩名參加並組織「占領中環」的大學生,竟
公然提出「英國應重啟南京條約」要求,則無法不令人感到吃驚。

「占領中環」雖然結束,但所有人都明白,事情不會就此「了結」。

兩名在港參與「占領」英國總領館行動的香港大學學生Hui SinTung及中文大學學生Tang Chi Tak在「聽證會」上則稱,中央政府多次違反《中英聯合聲明》,包括「剝奪」內文訂明港人能繼續享有的新聞自由、集會自由及普及選舉權利,英國應該迫使中國「履行」聯合聲明並做出譴責,甚至重啟《南京條約》及《天津條約》。除此外,包括民主黨主席劉慧卿等政客,上周通過視像向英國國會「作供」,稱英國有責任保障香港的自由和生活方式;社民連副主席吳文遠早前已在網上透露,他會親自赴英與委員見面。

什麼是南京條約,這兩名「占中精英」知道嗎?它不僅僅是一條將香港割讓的喪權辱國的不平等條約,更是代表了英國人用販賣毒品賺來的錢不斷毒害中國人的歴史,代表了中國人由此開啟了長達百年的戰爭、動亂、禍害與死亡。「重啟南京條約」,是要求英國人繼續以武力來攻打中國、挑起戰爭禍害中國,還是要求英國人為毒害中國人的這段罪惡歴史道歉?「重啟南京條約」完全沒有任何可能,有這種思維更是對當前基本政治常識的嚴重缺乏。

以上種種,已充分說明「占中大學生」的無知到了什麼樣的程度

冰凍三尺,非一日之寒。香港「泛民主派」瘋狂到如此地步,絕非因為所謂的「人大政改決定」,而是長期以來「港獨」思維下的「下意識表述」。「占中」失敗了,「泛民」已經到了急不可待的地步,公然要求英國「主人」直接幹預中國內政。然而,正所謂「上帝要讓他滅亡,先讓他瘋狂」。顯而易見的是,香港的「泛民主派」已到了瘋狂且不擇手段的地步,這也離他們被香港市民、被中國人、被中華民族徹底唾棄的日子不遠了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-5 12:50:54 | 显示全部楼层
THE FOLLOW NOTES JUST FOR DD only....... (no one else please)

奴才 refers to a person (only). I use "a person". Not "person". 奴才 has "a" unique/identical name. Such as Mr. XX or Miss XX.

奴才思維 ~~~ Is a person whom worship someone disregard his/her background. Good or bad.

For example. 蔣介石 is a murderer. Every people seen his (kills) except his own 奴才.
愛因斯坦, Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison etc for example, are great person. Worth to be worship by all mankind.[Not because he is white]

松下幸之助  who founded Panasonic, the largest Japanese consumer electronics company.
Sony, Toyota, Mitsubishi etc. These are good guy too.[Not because he is Jap]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-5 20:49:49 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-3-5 12:50
THE FOLLOW NOTES JUST FOR DD only....... (no one else please)

奴才 refers to a person (only). I use ...

How about Mao zhe dong ? He is a murderer ? The kill more than 20 million during his culturally revolution .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-6 02:44:27 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2015-3-5 20:49
How about Mao zhe dong ? He is a murderer ? The kill more than 20 million during his culturally re ...

How about Mao zhe dong ? He is a murderer ? ~~~~ 哈哈哈哈, 一哥. 頂瓜瓜瓜瓜瓜瓜.

I should go along with you wash street/floor from 旺角 to 尖沙咀 ah.

Mao zhe dong is not murderer .... hehehe ... he is so kind .... he saves million of lives .... I  worshiped him & kissed his toe(s) with my knee down (on ground)...... hehehehe

BACK to "the" topic 奴才思維 :
崇拜 a person is not evil. Such as 耶穌. 阿拉. 釋加矛尼. They ain't Chinese. They have "a" unique name.
崇拜 "a" killers is evil. Is Is, Japanese soldiers kills enemies with no mercy. They both evil. "A" person killed their OWN people are more evil than all. Only 奴才s lived with this "cruel" act.

If 毛,蔣&孫 翻生 and come to this board (747). I would have 弔到拒七彩.

HK has about 7M people today (very close to entire Taiwan in 1947). What would you react if 梁震英 killed 30,000+ people whom participated in 佔中?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-6 05:54:17 | 显示全部楼层
Stupidity is when you cannot distinguish "occupy central" was not an armed uprising, whereas "228" was.  Also Leung will not have the power to use lethal force unless authorized by Beijing which luckily no longer has Mao, who I understand you like to kiss his feet/toes + lick his ass!

Now I understand you, there shall be peace.  

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-6 06:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-3-6 05:54
Stupidity is when you cannot distinguish "occupy central" was not an armed uprising, whereas "228" w ...

Stupidity for the word I use ~~~~ "if"  [if 梁震英 killed 30,000+][Not real][Not happened]
"If" ... refer  illustration only. It isn't happened. Which I don't think he (梁) would! This "if" illustrate the matters happened in Taiwan.

you like to kiss his feet/toes + lick his ass! ~~~ another defensive stupidity applied. "theone" and "you" knew I hate MAO. Tell you again that MAO is KILLER also .... See "If 毛,蔣&孫 翻生". 毛 refers MAO.

So far ... I don't see any answer of "Is 蔣 a killer?" from you?  ... Be "a" man please.

奴才 in 故宮 missing "a" stick between his leg. He's half man.
奴才思維 ~~~ Is a person whom worship someone disregard his/her background. Good or bad.

NOTE: "theone" is joking on "THE FOLLOW NOTES JUST FOR DD only" ..... sigh...sigh...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-6 14:04:59 | 显示全部楼层
Re CKS, please refer my posts in the last 2 years, & I answered that questions many times. There is no need to repeat.

I can deduce that Emperor Hirohito must be the best leader in the world in your mind, he made all the major decision re invading China, S. E. Asia, etc., brought Japan from a small time player to the world stage, with hands stained with millions' of civilian blood, but was never tried for war crimes (so must be innocent ).

Re your #2, Chinese terms, e.g.奴才 , are never singular or plural, they are always "neutral", they require "before" & "after" words to indicate QTY.  Go consult some reading material.  IF a delegation went to UK to petition a course, the term  奴才  has to denote "plural".  Your argument does not stand.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-6 16:50:51 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-3-6 14:04
Re CKS, please refer my posts in the last 2 years, & I answered that questions many times. There is  ...

in the last 2 years, & I answered that questions many times ~~~ 奴才 is half man. Person dare not say "yes" or "No" to answer? Is it (neither he or her) not even man (IN THIS SUBJECT 奴才思維)?

Emperor Hirohito must be the best leader in the world in your mind, ~~~ "NO", my simple answer to this question "NO" again ..... An answer is provided just WANTED to be a straight-man myself (whom I admit I'm NOW).

Re your #2, Chinese terms, e.g.奴才 ~~~ A "thing" dug hole itself (not him or her) to avoid straight-forward answer (YES or NO).

BenGor ..... Don't block this subject. Until 假男人 went out of control.

I repeat .... If 毛,蔣&孫 翻生 and come to this board (747). I would have 弔到拒七彩 (including their 奴才)[I use 單數 of 奴才 to this sentence because I noticed there is only one .... so far in this post][Not refer to any other posts]

奴才 = Is a person whom worship someone disregard his/her background. Good or bad.

I don't use "refer my posts last 2 years .....so & so" . Just put it here again as per above. It requires 2~3 letters (need no sentences)
2 letters = No
3 letters = Yes

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-7 01:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
老汤,错了,錯了,
何为奴呢?您知道吗,等我解释一下吧.
在中国封建社会,人只有两个等级. 主及奴.
君是主,臣是奴,父是主,子是奴,夫是主,妻是奴.
奴才只有执行主子的一切,不能有自己的思想.
只有顺从,顺民才是奴,但泛民是奴吗? 他们什么都反对,反中共,反香港政府. 他们是谁的奴.
他们可以是野心家,打着为民请命的旗号但都是为了一己之私.
为什么会有占中,说白了就官逼民反.
如果香港没有了泛民这帮人,香港就是真正的变成广州二号而非特区政府了.
泛民是狗而且是癜狗,但是没有他们的吠叫,香港就是真正的悲哀了.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-7 06:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2015-3-7 01:31
老汤,错了,錯了,
何为奴呢?您知道吗,等我解释一下吧.
在中国封建社会,人只有两个等级. 主及奴.

一哥. . [This is debate what about]
From our last debate 占中 .... I learnt/waken. Let's look at this subject "奴才思維"

Subject "奴才思維" fully embraced. [Embrace subject = win]. [Deflect subject = loss].
Contents support the subject (Here 單數. No "s" follow subject).  Contents are subjectively provided by different parties (here 複數).

Debate requires contents support subject(here no "s").
Win debate not to "a" person whom stay (continue debate). And loser fall-out.
Win debate refers subject embraced (With more illustrative contents).

一哥. I'm not upto your level.
I'm still looking for answer from one (here no "s") 奴才 to answer [YES] or [NO]. Whom this 奴才 keep coming in (debate) but keep defecting subject.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 06:53 , Processed in 0.035560 second(s), 13 queries .