找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3258|回复: 13

大家點睇佔中呢單野呀? [挨千刀的死鬼]

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-26 04:36:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[color=#999999 !important]查看: 1767|[color=#999999 !important]回复:121

大家點睇佔中呢單野呀? [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
电梯直达[url=][/url]
楼主
发表于 2014-9-29 03:42:04 | 只看该作者 |只看大图

大家論投票及發表你嘅意見
单选投票, 共有 20 人参与投票
1.  100% 支持學生

10.00% (2)
2.  有保留地支持學生, 並非完全認同

15.00% (3)
3.  5-5 波, 兩邊都有啱有錯

25.00% (5)
4.  有保留地支持政府, 並非完全認同

25.00% (5)
5.  100% 支持政府

25.00% (5)
您已经投过票,谢谢您的参与

回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
沙发
发表于 2014-9-29 05:43:57 | 只看该作者

Haha ... No question that I select [5].

Disregard under any circumstances I follow the driver. That's the core concept in all situation.
香港政府有啱有錯 are not the subject. During the course of journey suggestion are welcome but, the final decision must be respected. To secure a safe journey during the trip PEACE is A must.[What would your opinion upon a passenger whom using a gun (violence) pointed to driver to go along for his will?]

Today what we noticed that it is started by a group of immature students (one of the leader only 17 of age). Surprisingly that we saw a lot of followers (to this little kid). What'd they learnt at home or from school? These group of people started their school at 6. About 10 years after they jumped out to street! Is it what they learnt "violence" (from home/school). Don't they know "peace"?

How PEACE would come to HK with such large group of people pertaining VIOLENCE? How would yourself allow these (violence) people in leadership, say 10~20 years later? If you are business owner(s) should you hire violence employees? Or do you want to serve VIOLENCE boss? Or do you want yourself to be violence WIFE/HUSBAND?

In HK now, FREEDOM of VOTE is no more an issues. The problem comes to knowing the value of PEACE/VIOLENCE. 佔中呢單野 exposes the problem of the society today.

Further comments welcome.
Thus, the word/language I choose, in this statement, consider PEACE enough?

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
板凳
发表于 2014-9-29 07:12:31 | 只看该作者

I just want to express my thoughts & not start a debate & therefore will not entertain one:

1.  "ro-democracy" is a misnomer.  HK survived & prospered through a colonial rule (not a democracy).

2.  The Sino-British Agreement has never provided for direct election of SAR's Administrator.
Ask ourselves, how many countries in this world today have Head of State being DIRECTLY ELECTED by the people??????  (I believe the answer is 2, & USA is not on that list!)

3.  The "One Country, Two Systems" for HK expires 2047. After which, there will be one country, one rule, it is logically to expect a gradual convergence to the one rule prevalent in China.

4.  The existing political system in China is not democracy or direct election while HK residents already enjoy far more freedom than Chinese in China.

5.  If the political system is unacceptable, vote with your feet - LEAVE.   

6.  Freedom has its boundaries.  The freedom of any individual or group, borders with the freedom of other individuals or groups.  The sit-in movement, though peaceful, interferes with the public order and daily livelihood of many others who want no part of it.   The sit-ins must be dispersed & violators arrested.

Amen

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
地板
发表于 2014-9-29 08:17:13 | 只看该作者

2. 特區政府同中央壓抑,香港人都妥協咗咁多年.係時候爆!

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
5#
发表于 2014-9-29 08:45:00 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-9-29 08:17
2. 特區政府同中央壓抑,香港人都妥協咗咁多年.係時候爆!

香港人都妥協咗咁多年.係時候爆 ~~~ 這就是香港人的問題所在. 一直的抱怨,但没有具体的景况? They do 口號 but no statement!

For example :
妥協咗咁多年 ~~~ What make you 協咗咁多年? And how/why?
係時候爆 ~~~ How? and what you expect as a result?
特區政府同中央壓抑 ~~~ Where do you see 壓抑?

xowetwet .... You just make a 口號 (as one of the followers). Where is your ground and please be specific?

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
6#
发表于 2014-9-29 14:59:54 | 只看该作者

香港人 : How much they know about POLITICS and POLITICIANS.
一人一票 : Thus. Is it guarantee that a PERFECT person would have been selected? If no guarantee then why INSIST 一人一票?

Does Ford, Mulroney, Chretien, Obama or Olivia Chow perfect?  They won ballots and gain chair. They all made mistakes during office. Thus, per 香港人 concepts, they've to step down before their term ends? That I ask an innocent question to 香港人 "How much you know politics?"

一人一票 would create POLITICIANS. A person whom know how to play politics. And won finally. Majority of them do not know how to run city/country. It is so dangerous for a baby/young city (such as HK) to have that. Continuous unstable situation ends up worrits.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
7#
发表于 2014-9-29 16:24:30 | 只看该作者

Well you can debate all you want. The matter is the young generation is taking the future in their own hands. I for myself is the fortunate few who don't have to take the PRC's agenda up my ass. I value my rights to vote every time even I understand the people I vote for might not be 100% perfect. HK has a much better/established core value. Freedom of information, speech, protest, a fair law system etc etc. Although it is not perfect by any means it's way better than the system in the mainland. The PRC is slowly eroding what is most important to the HK people.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
8#
发表于 2014-9-29 16:40:49 | 只看该作者

Rather than discuss ideals, I prefer to think pragmatically. Bill Clinton famously said, "its the economy, stupid". What he meant was that people generally care a lot more about actual economic issues that affect them in a much more direct way than abstract political ideals. I would argue that while the people are superficially fighting for democracy in HK, a much greater reason for the public dissatisfaction is the deteriorating quality of life. However, economic picture is only going to get worse with the confrontation (rather than constructive) approach that the 泛民 movement is taking.

Also, I should point out the 泛民 is democratic in name only. What their behaviour shows is anything BUT democratic. For example, democracy is about respecting others and accepting opinions differing from your own, which clearly is not something the 泛民 believes in. Instead they blindly shout slogans, and use abusive language to vilify anyone that does not totally support their position. To them, anyone that does not support them is categories as 中共的走狗. I would really be afraid if one day, these are the guys running the show.

管理回复 编辑

[tr][/tr]
9#
发表于 2014-9-29 17:29:06 | 只看该作者

You see if the PRC didn't so deliberately interfere in HK politics, people won't be so against the 建制派. The fact of the matter is especially 民建聯 some time has ideas most people agree on but they are so spineless and U turn when the PRC said otherwize. You leave the HK people mind their own business and stop fucking around and I am sure most of them don't give a shit.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

10#
发表于 2014-9-29 20:18:53 | 只看该作者

不平则鸣,绝对支持香港.
台湾的中国人=幸福,因为总统是他们自己自己选的. 总统犯罪了,一样坐大牢. 大陆呢?可以吗?想一想也要打靶.
香港人一定要站出来,一定要把香港搞到翻天覆地,让全世界的人看到,听到.
再不闹,香港就真的成了深圳二号了.
民主,幸福,是自己争取的.
台湾真民主,香港也要有,这么的闹一闹把全中国的人民都弄醒了,再也不能沉默了,再也不能做鸵鸟了.
千万不要忘记,足球星星之火可以燎原,孙中山当年也是在香港起来闹革命的. 不也一样把二百多年的清朝推翻. 更何况中共才只有短短的六十多年.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:36:30 | 显示全部楼层

大家點睇佔中呢單野呀? [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
11#
发表于 2014-9-29 20:36:45 | 只看该作者

选择自己的领导是我们的权利,不是中南海那班肚满腸肥恩锡的.
什么2017,2018 ,放屁,放狗屁,一年推一年,什么呀,我们是顺民?
梁振英下台与否是其次. 真正的目的是让北京城里的那班神坛的人物看到,香港人虽然是满身铜臭,利益当前的群体,但千万别试我们的底线. 我们就要闹,老子们反了,怎么样了.
放军队进城吗,血洗香港?您们不是没有干过,
全世界都看着呢,官逼民反,

I soul is free now .  I am unsinkable .
我将在茫茫人海中找寻我唯一的肉体伴侣. 得之我幸,不得我命
管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
12#
发表于 2014-9-29 20:54:51 | 只看该作者

香港人,我们引以为傲的人民。起来吧,不要做奴隶的人们,我们万众一心,哪怕敌人的炮火.
这不是我们的国歌吗.
香港人不过是在执行国歌的精神,何罪之有.
一百年前孙中山在香港的革命精神影响了整个民族,七十年代,香港的商业价值成就了中国的改革开放.
八九十年代香港的电影改变了整个中国的价值观念.
二十一四年香港人要自由,民主的精神也将会改变中国以后几百年历史的.
香港人,您们这一闹,把整个中国都惊醒了,同是中华民族,为什么台湾可以,新加坡可以,香港也要可以.
但为何国内的人想也不敢想.
不公平,一定要反,要闹.
香港人,好样的.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
13#
发表于 2014-9-30 01:28:28 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-9-29 17:29
You see if the PRC didn't so deliberately interfere in HK politics, people won't be so against the  ...

I value my rights to vote every time even I understand the people I vote for might not be 100% perfect. ~~~~ That's the point of problem. Why you exercise your right if you not sure the correct direction. What would the consequences be if you choose the wrong way? Your choice may hurt me or other people. As teachers said "Don't do it if you ain't sure it is correct"

The PRC is slowly eroding what is most important to the HK people. ~~~~ What the fact you noticed PRC eroding HK? Does HK people has right to vote (for legislative members) before 1997?

建制派,民建聯 is a group of people whom balance proclaims by 泛民. They all politicians. Means a group of people "favor" government policies vs a group of people "not favor". This GROUP of people are the products of 一人一票. 立法會 today looks alike "fighting rink" instead. Administrative policies being delayed. It hurts people at the end.  

stop fucking around and I am sure most of them don't give a shit. ~~~~ Thus. Is it the wording/language you would use as norm? By that means you'll choose your own 特首 talk like this in public? That's I am worry about for 一人一票.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
14#
发表于 2014-9-30 02:02:15 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-9-29 20:18
不平则鸣,绝对支持香港.
台湾的中国人=幸福,因为总统是他们自己自己选的. 总统犯罪了,一样坐大牢. 大陆 ...

台湾的中国人=幸福,因为总统是他们自己自己选的 ~~~ Yes, since 李登辉 in 1988. Nearly 40 years 蒋 moved to Taiwan.
一定要把香港搞到翻天覆地 ~~~ Are you from HK? You favor violence. You're not peace person.
港就真的成了深圳二号了 ~~~ Why not? 深圳 has population under 200,00 before 1980. Today 13 million. Why more China people moved to 深圳. You and me came to Canada?
这么的闹一闹把全中国的人民都弄醒了 ~~~~ Not really. At least not me. The act that HKers has done results more tightened policies being implemented. The steps of 民主 would have been slower or even ended (per 李辉).
孙中山当年也是在香港起来闹革命的. 不也一样把二百多年的清朝推翻 ~~~~ Yes, He did. Results 30M people died in warlord era. 30M killed by Japanese. 40M died in 毛's era. Do you want this happened again? 孙中山 just act without a plan. He applied quick fix without healing thoughts.

中国的人民 (except HK) enjoying the most peaceful moment, since 毛 died, in last 100 years.

民主,幸福,是自己争取的. ~~~ Yes. If you are capable. You choose street fight. I choose education (peace mind). A decent job (money). A home (ex. Canada).

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
15#
发表于 2014-9-30 02:46:27 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-9-29 20:36
什么2017,2018 ,放屁,放狗屁,一年推一年 ...

中南海那班肚满腸肥恩锡的 ~~~ This scene derived from jealous. 那班肚满腸肥 is someone capable. Why not you?
我们是顺民? ~~~ Yes, From what I noticed from your act that you have to be 顺民. You shouldn't have rights to vote. You are violence person. See this [我们就要闹,老子们反了,怎么样了]

香港的商业价值成就了中国的改革开放, 八九十年代香港的电影改变了整个中国的价值观念. ~~~ Really? That's the act of 自大 by HKers. 中国的改革开放 started by 刘少奇. Thereafter, continue by 邓.

民主的精神也将会改变中国以后几百年历史的.~~~~ I don't think it would if all Chinese act like you (violence). And 自大.

但为何国内的人想也不敢想. ~~~~ You won't 想 if you are 受益人. Only those people wants 要反,要闹的人 need to 想. In China today there are more 受益人 than 要闹的人.[The opposite of 毛's era]

香港人,好样的.不公平,一定要反,要闹.~~~~ That's the problem. You want HK go back to WARLORDS or 红卫兵 era.

From this attitude that noticed how violence/jealous derived. You choose fight/war for your own accomplishment. You want see (chinese) people killed/died. Don't you noticed that somebody hate this.

I act no violence because I am truly educated in school. I don't want blood.
I act no jealous because I work my own way (money) up. I am also 肚满腸肥. My father came to HK as refugees after WW2. 幸福,是自己争取的. Not from street fight. Not from 民主.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
16#
发表于 2014-9-30 04:19:16 | 只看该作者

With 2 brothers expression that I noticed that.
>Still there are people want to choose their own (unsure) way & not care my or other people thoughts. They insist their own choice by ignoring uncertainty. Is it 不公平 to me?
>They acknowledge conflicts in 立法會 (that hurt people as result) which are products of 一人一票. This conflict not been seen under English ruling. What is the duty of 立法會議员? Is it 進步 or 后退?
>Still there people choose violence. They want kills/blood. They just do it even it is 不公平 to me if he do so.
>They think 幸福,是自己争取的 from the street. Not 争取 from their hand/knowledge/hardship.
>They pertain 嫉妒 [那班肚满腸肥恩锡的].  No 羡慕. [我羡慕 Lee Kai Shing, No 嫉妒][我羡慕 some/theone has 重炮. No 嫉妒]

How would this society going forward if we have more people act like this?

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
17#
发表于 2014-10-1 02:32:43 | 只看该作者

“一国两制”的原意是用来解决台湾统一问题,并希望这种“特区、试验田”能给大陆的改革提供参考。联合声明和一国两制为澳门回归提供了模板。

“反对派”,从来就没有认同“一国两制”的真实内涵,他们不仅有着自己的政治认知,而且一直都在等待机会来推行和实现自己的政治理念,这就是完全按照西方的政治制度来“重塑“香港,现在借助“普选”问题发难. 这在某种程度上讲就是要寻求一种变相的“独立”。

二战前后的香港总督杨慕琦(Sir Mark Young)曾推出政府民主化改革方案,效法新加坡. 但港人并没有太多民主诉求,加上大陆政府明确表示反对(1958年周恩来与1960年廖承志),否则将立即收回香港,港英当局最终继续“专家治港”模式。

从策划“占中”,鼓动罢课,到冲击特区政府,而所谓“普选”问题不过是一个由头,是香港“反对派”长期以来蓄谋搞乱香港的突破口。

时至今日,香港的“一国两制”真正遇到了严峻考验,中央政府如果在香港“反对派”的压力下放弃了自己的政治底线,香港就很可能陷入如同今天世界其它地方那样的政治动乱

目前香港的动乱成不了气候,因为绝大多数香港人希望保持稳定,也赞成“普选”有一个循序渐进的过程,他们认为“香港人不能害香港人”,搞乱了香港对谁都没有好处. 如果“反对派”不惜以身试法,在香港制造大规模骚乱,严重影响到香港的社会稳定和经济发展,不仅特区政府将会采取断然措施,中央政府也会有多手准备,在法律范围内的一切手段都不会排除,

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
18#
发表于 2014-10-1 21:41:24 | 只看该作者

不平则鸣,绝对支持香港.

Thanks to 689, freedom walk, and China nationalism, HK nation building has begun.  HKer has our own identity from now on.  Bye bye, China.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
19#
发表于 2014-10-2 03:08:49 | 只看该作者

chef123 发表于 2014-10-1 21:41
Thanks to 689, freedom walk, and China nationalism, HK nation building has begun.  HKe ...

Do you realize without "freedom walk" and without China's economic support, especially during 2008, HK's economy would have collapsed already? While I'm against dictatorship, simply saying "fuck off" to China is stupid. **IF** China was to abandon HK, it would hurt HK much much more than it would hurt the rest of China.

管理回复 编辑

20#
发表于 2014-10-2 06:02:19 | 只看该作者

chef123 发表于 2014-10-1 21:41
Thanks to 689, freedom walk, and China nationalism, HK nation building has begun.  HKe ...

Chef123 ... You have 口号! Where is your statement? [Two other brothers did provide statements]
You act to 呼应 without mind? Is it your normal behavior? Please tell ......

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:36:51 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
21#
发表于 2014-10-2 21:16:41 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-9-29 16:24
Well you can debate all you want. The matter is the young generation is taking the future in their o ...

What do you mean: The PRC is slowly eroding.
China is moving as a world power in military and economic terms.
Xi is cleaning up corruption.
Or you carry that HK superior complex of the barbaric southerns.
You think HK can go independent or become Ukraine of the East?

Ha ha ha

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
22#
发表于 2014-10-2 21:30:39 | 只看该作者

Ben2009 发表于 2014-9-29 16:40
Rather than discuss ideals, I prefer to think pragmatically. Bill Clinton famously said, "its the ec ...

You have wonderful presentation until you mention 泛民 or the students will run the show
one day. Only joking.
I believe China will reign in softly with firm control and by lessening the HK economy.
Simply by slowing tourism, financial activities, transportation activities.
Build up another competing "free trade zone".
Firm up Shanghai as the financial center of China, displacing HK.

Let's look at history: After the Civil War, US never allow the South a share in finance and industry.
Only toursim and farming.
HK people need to wize up.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
23#
发表于 2014-10-2 21:38:08 | 只看该作者

不平则鸣,绝对支持香港.

I admire your raw courage.
HK is not Taiwan, linked directly to China and no army.
Even Taiwan screwed herself up by 20 years of attempting independence.
End result: economic opportunity lost for ever.
Stuck as a second rate industrial country when compared with S Korea and China.
Do not mention Dr. Sun, he is dripping tears for HK.
Enjoy your peace in Toronto and don't inspire those poor souls in HK of further stupidity.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
24#
发表于 2014-10-2 21:47:28 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-9-29 20:36
什么2017,2018 ,放屁,放狗屁,一年推一年 ...

Take it easy, cool off to think.
The students will run out of strength by year end and lost 1 year of education.
They even have to compete with 2015 high school grads for a place in college.
By then the average citizens of HK will beg CY to clean the streets of HK by any means.
Too many small business went bankrupt, too many citizens cannot go to work and many have no sleep!

As for the watchful eye from the rest of the world?
We all know US attention span is about 2 months.
They have far more important issues: ISIL, ebola, Ukraine, definitely need cooperation from China.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
25#
发表于 2014-10-2 21:58:35 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-1 02:32
“一国两制”的原意是用来解决台湾统一问题,并希望这种“特区、试验田”能给大陆的改革提供参考。联合声明 ...

Don't worry, the hard working HK citizens will not take this non-sence for a few more months,
they will start to organize to clean the streets of HK. As well urge and beg CY for action.
All "cleaning" in accordance to international standards.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
26#
发表于 2014-10-2 22:02:18 | 只看该作者

Ben2009 发表于 2014-10-2 03:08
Do you realize without "freedom walk" and without China's economic support, especially during 2008 ...

Just cut off water supply to HK is enough to kill the city instantly.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
27#
发表于 2014-10-2 23:22:07 | 只看该作者

HC1265 发表于 2014-10-2 21:16
What do you mean: The PRC is slowly eroding.
China is moving as a world power in military and econ ...

Perhaps you misunderstood my meaning.

I said the PRC is slowly eroding the core values of HK. 言論, 資訊, 集會自由, 廉潔, 司法獨立, etc. This is not a dick measuring contest. I guess mainlanders only value who has the most money and biggest army is everything. 你看自由有多好, 我可以上咸網睇叫雞資訊唔使怕中央監控拉我勞改, 總理省長市長我不喜歡我可以吊柒佢, 官員貪污可收監問責, 食飯唔使怕中毒, 上網唔使翻牆(共產黨唔係身有屎洗乜block晒d嘢?)...etc etc.

HK人唔知幾有自知之明, 係你地成日睇埋D洗腦報成日話泛民美帝... 共產黨唔係咁仆街我哋得鬼閒反呀? 炒下iphone好過啦屌! 我地係唔喜歡run 大陸果套有錢大晒, 做官就仲大果套. Over the years this 陋習已經傳到HK. 屌喇星.
我地幾咁愛國你唔知呀? 劉翔仆街我地不知幾心痛, 中國人上太空我地不知幾驕傲. 我哋係想過D自由生活唔係做黨奴啫.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
28#
发表于 2014-10-2 23:38:18 | 只看该作者

我夠知中國好經好强喇. 唔係點叫強國人呀. 成日話HK人咁仆街, 斷佢自由行斷佢水撤資餓死班刁民! 係你哋好有錢呀, 冇品囉.

還有説甚麼"給你選又怎樣, 一定好的嗎?" 我叫雞都自己揀啦, 喺呀睇晒報告有時都撞板啦. 你强逼我一定要食你揀件豬扒給我, 免費都唔食啦屌!

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
29#
发表于 2014-10-3 03:49:45 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-10-2 23:38
我夠知中國好經好强喇. 唔係點叫強國人呀. 成日話HK人咁仆街, 斷佢自由行斷佢水撤資餓死班刁民! 係你哋好有 ...

Mr xowetwet .... Thanks for your statement. Your level of expression really impressed. At least you act not like a dog (whom just bark to all 呼應).... see note below.

Language you use even better than theone :叫雞, 吊柒佢, 有屎, 仆街, 屌喇星, 刁民, 屌!

Not much comments further to your call. [Ben哥, Bro HC1265. Please halt to his. We've no fight to animal. We are no match to his level/standard]

Note: My dog is a perfect sample that she responds (呼應) to all kinds of act by me. She has perfect mind as to respond (only).

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

30#
发表于 2014-10-3 05:34:43 | 只看该作者

Does 梁震英 apply this today?

孙子兵法:火攻第十二. 第3
夫战胜攻取而不修其功者,凶,命曰“费留”。故曰:明主虑之,良将慎之,非利不动,非得不用,非危不战。主不可以怒而兴师,将不可以愠而攻战。合于利而动,不合于利而止。怒可以复喜,愠可以复说,亡国不可以复存,死者不可以复生。故明主慎之,良将警之。此安国全军之道也。

译文:
凡打了胜仗,攻取了土地城邑,而不能巩固战果的,会很危险,这种情况叫做“费留”。所以说,明智的国君要慎重地考虑这个问题,贤良的将帅要严肃地对待这个问题。没有好处不要行动,没有取胜的把握不能用兵,不到危急关头不要开战。国君不可因一时愤怒而发动战争,将帅不可因一时的气忿而出阵求战。符合国家利益才用兵,不符合国家利益就停止。愤怒还可以重新变为欢喜,气忿也可以重新转为高兴,但是国家灭亡了就不能复存,人死了也不能再生。所以,对待战争,明智的国君应该慎重,贤良的将帅应该警惕,这是安定国家和保全军队的基本道理。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:37:08 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
31#
发表于 2014-10-3 08:25:24 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-10-2 23:22

I said the PRC is slowly eroding the core values of HK. 言 ...

HK and China have different laws and different administration.
The arguement you and like minds bring up is very un-reasonable.
陋習已經傳到HK: Why don't you guys learn from the better behaved Chinese, everywhere I travelled
                         HK people talked so loud, my son actually hide his HK roots. Northern Chinese
                         have much better behaviour.
大陸...做官就仲大: Are you talking about Xi, he is my hero. Tell me some better looking HK politician?

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
32#
发表于 2014-10-3 08:53:10 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-3 03:49
Mr xowetwet .... Thanks for your statement. Your level of expression really impressed. At least yo ...

Oh I am sorry if my language offended anyone. I thought since we are at a sex board I try to express my view in something wolf bro can relate to. While I do not agree with your view, I welcome your expression of viewpoint. I rather hear different voices in our society rather having different opinion being oppressed. This is the true beauty of freedom of speech.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
33#
发表于 2014-10-3 08:56:40 | 只看该作者

HC1265 发表于 2014-10-3 08:25
HK and China have different laws and different administration.
The arguement you and like minds br ...

Good job bringing out your son in this conversation. You are really a role model dad. Do he know about this wonderful sex board? You should bring him to taste some MM.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
34#
发表于 2014-10-3 11:17:32 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-10-2 23:22

I said the PRC is slowly eroding the core values of HK. 言 ...

Mr xowetwet ..... OK ... Welcome back if you continue this debate under gentle manner. Then let's go on:

你看自由有多好, 我可以上咸網睇叫雞資訊唔使怕中央監控拉我勞改, ~~~ In freedom society. It's not allowed also. For now, they just don't have LAW to govern this.[In Northern Europe they have law now. Canada going to follow soon]. This kind of activities not really big issue in this past = not priority. As more & more people into this then, politician starts reviewing this issues today. (You can look up this info by google)

總理省長市長我不喜歡我可以吊柒佢, ~~~~ You can tryout this in intersection of Dundas/Yonge. And advise me after about your feel. Please do so if you could. Thanks. BTW. Students in HK done so right now right at Finance Centre in HK.

官員貪污可收監問責, 食飯唔使怕中毒, ~~~ As I mentioned before. This is 人性問題. Not官員問責問題. A simple example that A drunk driver kills somebody on road. It is not Mayor's 問責. People paid goods in cash to avoid HST. It is not Harper's 問責. Police officers fuck whores in their own cruisers. It's not Mayor's 問責. Hoping that you understand social problems are fundamental 人性問題.

睇埋D洗腦報成日話泛民美帝 ~~~ Why you use 洗腦報 as expression? Yes, by today, all info were noticed in newspaper or TV news (Do you? If not please advise where?) . USA is 霸權國 that she has spy plane comes to China shoreline. China resists act prompted as illegal. For example if I come to your house to swing knife[ or stalls camera] at your front door. What would you do?

大陸果套有錢大晒, 做官就仲大果套 ~~~ Same. It is 人性問題. To overcome this education is the only solution. Not only 大陸. If you pay attention to world news the most happened like this is seen in USA.

劉翔仆街我地不知幾心痛, ~~~~ Why you use 仆街 in this expression? Is it an applause? Thus 倒下 better?

中國人上太空我地不知幾驕傲 ~~~~ . Me too.

我哋係想過D自由生活 ~~~~ 自由生活 depends upon your hand/knowledge/hardship. Do you agree this? Nothing to do with 做黨奴

Good job bringing out your son in this conversation. You are really a role model dad ~~~~ Bro HC1265 use it to illustrate his opinion. From your respond looks like you do not understand. You also mentioned "You should bring him to taste some MM."? Do you accept this a gentle manner to Mr HC1265?

Freedom of speech is good If it applied properly. Good education person have better manner (of free speech) than those whom pertain lesser schooling.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
35#
发表于 2014-10-3 22:09:33 | 只看该作者

绝大多数香港人是爱国的,也一样为自己身为炎黃子孙的身份而自豪.
还有我相信99.999%的香港人是反对港独的.
香港和台湾是两个不同性质的问题.
香港和大陆是打断骨头连着筋的. 就算是本土的香港原居民也是深圳宝安人,更不要说是解放后和文革期间游水的那一批了. 他们的姨妈姑姐,祖宗山坟还在大陆.
港独,独什么呀,独条毛咩.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
36#
发表于 2014-10-3 22:18:36 | 只看该作者

但是爱国并不等於爱国.
香港人自豪的是自己中国人.
但并不自豪的是自己生活在共产党统治下的中国人.
共产党是一个非常会宣传洗脑的一个政治派系.
他已成功地将党和国家融为一体了,
也就是说,反党就是反国,骂党的人就是汉奸.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
37#
发表于 2014-10-4 05:09:18 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-3 22:18
但是爱国并不等於爱国.
香港人自豪的是自己中国人.
但并不自豪的是自己生活在共产党统治下的中国人.

第一兄 ... That's is true 第一兄.
Your expression are different from other 2. Finally I seen some/theone step out with conscious manner.

共产党是一个非常会宣传洗脑的一个政治派系 ~~~~ 洗脑是口号. 事實是每个人 (包括你和我) wanted you/I accept me/you. 我說'诗'是最好的. 你說是夏奴. 這種思想 nothing to do with 共产党. 這是人之常情. This been seen in every corner (on the street) worldwide. At least it shows you and me not kind of FOLLOWERS. I've the same human nature as to you. 洗脑 won't be applied to you/me(=not to 共产党)

他已成功地将党和国家融为一体了 ~~~~ That's true and A must. With large group of immature student/people (in China) 思想聚合 is the only way to 统一. [假设你知道统一是多么的重要].  学生/泛民想成功 the first think they do is to思想聚合. 共产党 is 口号 or party name only.

也就是说,反党就是反国,骂党的人就是汉奸.~~~~ This was heard in old days. An uncivilized manner of use of language. [Indeed YOU and other 2 folks using the same language if you noticed]. 党的组成 is to unify思想/行為. 泛民 also. 共产党 also. 美国共和黨 also.

但并不自豪的是自己生活在共产党统治下的中国人.~~~~ Hoping you understand 共产党 is name only. They are Chinese too. 只是你 disagree their 思想/方向. I never say I like 共产党 but I accept to live under 現在的统治. The current administration done much better after 毛 died. In 40 years I saw Chinese flying to space. I saw Chinese able to stand against Japanese. Chinese proudly stand on Olympic medal  podium.

基本上我要的是 "统一". I DON'T like old (before 1975) 共产党. 我支持當前的管理集團. 我反對破壞统一......... 只是因為我是中國人.

漢人不统一 ........ 结果被金和蒙古人打败. 中國人不统一给日本打死三千万人!

[I typed in English & translate it from google. Sorry for this mixture]

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
38#
发表于 2014-10-4 05:21:44 | 只看该作者

現在.... 有幾個兄弟 (here in 747) guessing I am half 金和漢人. 但我告訴你 now that I am 100% 中國人.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
39#
发表于 2014-10-4 11:03:21 | 只看该作者

各位高人請問香港暴亂問題如何解決?

wtf, it's just another fxxk!
管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

40#
发表于 2014-10-4 11:10:44 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-10-3 08:56
Good job bringing out your son in this conversation. You are really a role model dad. Do he know a ...

Good suggestion, will consider it.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:37:28 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
41#
发表于 2014-10-4 15:54:28 | 只看该作者

首先说明我的立场,我是支持站出来的,但我也知道结局是梁先生继续是特首. 中央是绝不不会因为屈服示威而换特首的.正如日本天皇永远不会为发动二战而道歉一样. 或中共永远也不会平反六四一样.
这不仅仅是面子的问题,还是立场问题,更加是执政者的威信问题.
屈服岂不是打共产党的耳光吗,如果今天立场不坚定明天就有可能佔故宫,后天就有佔黃浦江等等.....

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
42#
发表于 2014-10-4 16:00:42 | 只看该作者

今天习近平刚刚上台,正在大刀大刀的改制,杀贪,树敌无数,今天香港问题不单是佔中这么简单了.
还有是习党的位置生得稳不稳当的问题了.
佔中已经不是梁振英说怎么样处理就可以的.
中南海已经对他和保安局有了一定的指引了.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
43#
发表于 2014-10-4 16:21:02 | 只看该作者

1)如果是我亚一全权处理这个问题的话.
我会採取无为而治,也就是说睁一眼,闭一眼. 对全港警察下令,对佔中者一定要打不还手,骂不还口.
争取民意,也就是说令全世界人感得香港警队是文明的,对暴徒是容忍的. 最好是这段时间有二,三个警察因为保护平民而牺牲了(怎么样牺牲的就要看中央的决心了)
2)任由黃蓝两派自相残杀,因为佔中已经深深影响了一些人的利益了,特别是某些社团在旺角的利益了.
他们一定会大举反攻的.
中央要的是香港越乱越好,最好是完全失控. 然后就出师有名了,立即叫CY下令全港进入急紧状态,3万警察行动. 不理用什么暴力方法一定要淸场.
还是6千名驻港部队海陆空立即进入战备状态. 不用一个下午佔中就完全解决了.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
44#
发表于 2014-10-4 18:02:33 | 只看该作者

一个没有策略,没有组织纪律的运动,乌合之众而已。早在9月底就看出来占中肯定要失败。

但凡这种运动,都是一样的弱点,结局不一样不过是因为政府手段软硬有别而已。

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
45#
发表于 2014-10-5 00:31:30 | 只看该作者

zsyd1230 发表于 2014-10-4 18:02

但凡这种运动,都 ...

As much as I sympathize the HK protester, I have to admit that the longer they stay on the street the worst the outcome will get. The story of the underdog prevailing in the end only exist in fiction movies. HK's democracy outcry is unlikely to be answered unless the middle class in the mainland is united with them. The grass root are more concerned to earn a living and the rich and politically influential people will maintain the status quo. Unfortunately it will probably take decades for this to have a chance to happen.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
46#
发表于 2014-10-5 04:10:03 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-4 16:21
1)如果是我亚一全权处理这个问题的话.
我会採取无为而治,也就是说睁一眼,闭一眼. 对全港警察下令,对佔 ...

亚一 ~~~ 你的立场 clearly shows you're 暴力 person. you promote 有二,三个警察牺牲. 任由黃蓝两派自相残杀. 今天香港的暴力问题 is constructed by people like you.
No surprise to me. From wording/language you used recently that we would have noticed. Originally I thought it is occasionally but it had confirmed that it's real now.

Here at least, you exposed your (true) statement which is much better than other 2 folks.

Thanks to 亚一 that you're making history to current situation.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
47#
发表于 2014-10-5 04:21:59 | 只看该作者

zsyd1230 发表于 2014-10-4 18:02

但凡这种运动,都 ...

Wow ..... brother 1230 .... You answered the topics directly "大家點睇佔中呢單野呀?" with fewest words.

结局不一样不过是因为政府手段软硬有别而已。~~~~ 政治智慧有十分.

再一个卧虎藏龙 in 747. 谢谢分享

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
48#
发表于 2014-10-5 04:57:48 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-10-5 00:31
As much as I sympathize the HK protester, I have to admit that the longer they stay on the street  ...

Mr xowetwet ... thanks for making conscious opinion.

The grass root are more concerned to earn a living ~~~~~ HK is a free society. My parent works out from grass root to middle class. I worked out from middle class to "above middle" class. It wasn't happened in 1 day. It took me 40 years of hardship.

Although I live in Canada still, I don't want to see destructive act happened in HK.

True democracy will come (which I look forward to) to HK but, not tomorrow. HK people should show to the world that they ain't 乌合之众. By today in HK we don't want politicians. We want people whom capable to do the job.[Doc 除立之 resigned as principal of HKU and came back to Hospital of sick kid in Toronto. Why?][阿里巴巴 refused by HKSE. Now, listed in NYSE. Why?]

Thanks for your opinion (sorry. Only 1 folks left, not 2). At least ... you're 善良的人.

Note:
In English "rich" doesn't refer to evil. It refers to:
Rich drink,food = healthy drink/food
Rich knowledge = good knowledge
Rich life = happy life
Rich person = good in all aspects.

You might heard this before! "I'm a poor person. But my life is rich"

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
49#
发表于 2014-10-5 18:32:39 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-5 04:21
Wow ..... brother 1230 .... You answered the topics directly "大家點睇佔中呢單野呀?" with fewest w ...

lol thanks, I am actually pleasantly surprised to find more insightful discussions here than elsewhere on such serious topic LOLOL...maybe there are some undiscovered correlations between practicing our hobby and enriching our knowledge

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

50#
发表于 2014-10-9 18:42:15 | 只看该作者

现今香港形势是民怨积累期.梁党应该继续无为而治.
不出一个星期,民怨沸腾了因为佔中的影响已经全部浮现了. 也彻底地影响了全港的日常生活了.
到时候蓝黃两党将会撕裂性的冲忽. 到时候一场不可缺少的武斗将会出现. 一定要大乱.
梁党到时候以平乱 坐收漁人之利. 推毁佔中、赢得民意.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:37:55 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
51#
发表于 2014-10-10 05:17:08 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-9 18:42
现今香港形势是民怨积累期.梁党应该继续无为而治.
不出一个星期,民怨沸腾了因为佔中的影响已经全部浮现了. ...

1)现今香港形势是民怨积累期.~~~同意. 佔中針對梁党. [反佔中]針對[佔中]
2)梁党应该继续无为而治.~~~ 不同意, 看看(4)哦
3)到时候蓝黃两党将会撕裂性的冲忽. ~~~ 不同意, 等等看哦
4)梁党到时候....赢得民意.~~~ 同意

一兄果然系 .... 武斗,大乱,撕裂,沸腾,推毁 ......拥护者

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
52#
发表于 2014-10-11 06:08:40 | 只看该作者

今後的預見 of those 學生 (only) whom 參與佔中運動的 would have results of: [Presume they've strong goodwill of (一人一票)民主選舉]

>They leave HK for countries where desire.
Hoping they ain't fussed under new culture.

>Reluctantly live under current system
Wane spirit ends up hovering life.

>Grown to adulthood and compromise.
Team up in Company on road to growth. [In all job interview TEAM UP is an essential element = compromise]

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
53#
发表于 2014-10-13 12:54:36 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-11 06:08
今後的預見 of those 學生 (only) whom 參與佔中運動的 would have results of:

>They leave HK for coun ...

I agree with the 3 outcomes for the students. Some will learn the actual western democracy in
New York, LA, Toronto, London etc.  
However, I suspect a lot of protesters are not students:
FLK members, left overs from the colonial era, angry kids going nowhere, others mindless followers.
HK need a long term policy to prevent another destructive protest and make changes accordingly.
China already has such policy in place.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
54#
发表于 2014-10-16 21:24:06 | 只看该作者

Last week when I was eating in a chinese restaurant I heard people around me all saying the students should not protest in this way. They are not doing anything good to Hong Kong but they are hurting many many Hong Kong people. Many students cannot go to school and many people are now sufferring because tourist are not coming and lack of business.

If they still cannot hear how they are being disliked by Hong Kong people, they should not protest about the democracy of Hong Kong as they do not want to listen to other people.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
55#
发表于 2014-10-17 05:10:11 | 只看该作者

lamfitness 发表于 2014-10-16 21:24
Last week when I was eating in a chinese restaurant I heard people around me all saying the students ...

It is good for young people (include student) to have a dream. To road to success need a lot of adjustment or curve passing. 倔强/顽固/幼稚 set to fail. More worse that they had been 利用 in political realm. To this young age how much they know politic?

Honestly ... most (HK) Chinese know not about politic? They good to follow and hard working only.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
56#
发表于 2014-10-18 20:08:05 | 只看该作者

火候差不多了,过了星期二的无聊会谈会. 那个会谈是沒有结果的.
应该可以武力清场了,这次一定是会流血的.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
57#
发表于 2014-10-18 20:10:52 | 只看该作者

现在,好多市民对佔中的支持和同情变为讨厌,反对了.
最怕就是浇在港府血流旺角.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
58#
发表于 2014-10-19 04:04:58 | 只看该作者

This known as "olitic" by 梁党. Also a 排練 to 中央政府.
香港公民 are true loser long-term.
Those students (particularly in leadership) would've doomed future.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
59#
发表于 2014-10-19 04:12:19 | 只看该作者

surprised by the result, most wolves support government

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

60#
发表于 2014-10-19 04:23:35 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-10-19 04:12
surprised by the result, most wolves support government

No surprise to the result as more Older people here in 747 (support government) than young folks.

Older people : They knew what is politics. How it works. How ugly it is. Politics not seen in school.

For today's Mayor run in Toronto (Tory, Chow & Ford). Do you think they are the best persons in Chair? IMO none of them qualified. This are politic shows only.

Canadian lives comfortable in this land are not due to good administration. Canadian enjoys better life due to more natural resources available than lesser population to consume.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:38:14 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
61#
发表于 2014-10-19 16:51:09 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-19 04:23
No surprise to the result as more Older people here in 747 (support government) than young folks.

Old Tom , you are right about that Canadian live comfirtably cause of good administrated government .
Who admin the city , the folks inside city hall , those folks are elected by us , we are their boss .
They work for us , if they are suitable for their position they will remain in their Chiat . Otherwize they have to step down . Therefore we ( voters ) are the real ones that admin this city and country .
Do you understand that old Tom .
That is what people in Hong Kong are fighting for .
Our comfortable not just given by nature , our pioneer fought for it with their life and blood .
Why Taiwan , Singapore , Korea and the majority of the world able to vote for their government .
Why Hong Kong was left alone .

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
62#
发表于 2014-10-19 19:03:07 | 只看该作者

By the way the ones who Change the world always are those young people .  You see at 五四运动,周恩来,毛泽东加入共产党的时候也是学生一名. 邓小平在法国入党时才十六岁.
但就是这些乳臭未干将中国搞得翻天覆地.
学生运动是最可怕的了,您看八九民运,文化大革命. 洪水猛兽.
为什么呢,就是一腔热血,英雄出少年,不怕死啊.
明白吗,老汤. 还要不要辩呢.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
63#
发表于 2014-10-20 03:10:51 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-19 19:03
By the way the ones who Change the world always are those young people .  You see at 五四运动,周恩 ...

老汤. 还要不要辩呢 ~~~ why not. Debate goes on......

五四运动,周恩来,毛泽东 ~~~ Different regime. 蒋 is a soldier only. Or one of the 军阀 whom had lost support by people. By that time people no food. No house. No consumable goods. High inflation. Fight/death everywhere/time. 蒋 knows not how to run a Country. [Same today. If 梁党 lost support by people. He would fail also]

(voters) are the real ones that admin this city ~~~~ Yes, if they are REAL. What if they are 无知/幼稚/倔强/汉奸?

the folks inside city hall , those folks are elected by us, we are their boss  ~~~~ Really. You believe this? Those folks are 布偶s by business boss. Business boss finance their 活动. We believed their Ad & propaganda. Business boss are true boss(=we/you are 被利用了). We are forced to follow this systems. Ask yourself, student, young folks that how much you/they know CHOW/FORD/TORY. Don't you noticed there are total 65 candidates to run for Mayor [At least 62 people don't trust these 3]?

That is what people in Hong Kong are fighting for ~~~~ What for? 一人一票 voting? In a place where people driving Mercedes, BMW? Living in units worth CAD1M minimum? Durable goods all over the places? Expensive restaurants. Banks everywhere? One of the most prosperous place in the world? A place backed by one of the top military power in their world [As I mentioned before no way Palestinian would beat Israel]

Our comfort doesn't need to "fight" for. Even if you want fight you have to be smart. Whom you are fighting with? Think the chances of WIN? I choose by using my own hand/skill/knowledge/hardship to earn comfort.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
64#
发表于 2014-10-20 03:20:28 | 只看该作者

There are 2 persons choose to support [1]学生. Why not come out to join debate? Are you scare or coward? Bro "theone" are you one of these 2? Speak out your choice if you're not afraid.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
65#
发表于 2014-10-20 08:50:17 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-20 03:20
There are 2 persons choose to support [1]学生. Why not come out to join debate? Are you scare or cow ...

对,我绝对是支持学生的,年轻十年我一定是他们的一份子.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
66#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:02:19 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-20 03:10
老汤. 还要不要辩呢 ~~~ why not. Debate goes on......

五四运动,周恩来,毛泽东 ~~~ Different regim ...

老汤,又沒有文化了吧,平时看多些书,少嫖娼知道吗.
等一仔同您讲一讲五四运动啦.
五四运动发生在1919年五月四日. 在北京的一场学生运动,是第一次世界大战后反对列强瓜分中国领土的.
发起人是陈独秀等“新青年”刊物的作者.
这场运动是反北洋军阀的並不是反蒋介石的.
19l9年,蒋介石只有孙中山的一个保镖而矣,他那时也像我们一样经常在广州,上海叫鸡的.
1919年毛泽东才二十六岁,刚刚在湖南师范毕业的一个乡下仔,没有太大的影响.
明白吗,平时多一些读书.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
67#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:05:29 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-20 08:50
对,我绝对是支持学生的,年轻十年我一定是他们的一份子.

That what I guess.
From your recent manner you are VIOLENCE person. You want blood. You want 亂. And that's why HK can't go for 一人一票 because there are still have person act like you.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
68#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:15:44 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-20 09:02
等一仔同您讲一讲五四运动啦.
五四运动发生在1919年 ...

What are difference between 北洋军阀 and 蒋介石 and 孙中山 and 毛择东? What they brought to Chinese are death/kill/fight/hunger between 1911~1975.

读书 learnt the positive side for what 孙中山 had done & achieved. Learnt the negative side of 毛择东 etc. So what if 读书 then contains VIOLENCE, ignorance, KILL, BLOOD ETC... You think this is right .. hmm?

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
69#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:17:17 | 只看该作者

唉,您还是不明不白!
我主持佔中是让中南海知道香港人並不是绵羊,唤醒全中国的人,我们也要像全世界大多数人一样选择自己的领导人.
一人一票是沒有意思的.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

70#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:18:22 | 只看该作者

是最高的领导人,不是是一个傀儡的行政长官.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:38:34 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
71#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:23:25 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-20 09:17
唉,您还是不明不白!
我主持佔中是让中南海知道香港人並不是绵羊,唤醒全中国的人,我们也要像全世界大多 ...

香港人並不是绵羊 ~~~~ No. Of course not. At least you ain't.
我们也要像全世界大多数人一样选择自己的领导人 ~~~~ By all means all people would. At least you can't.

Not to a person pertain VIOLENCE. IGNORANCE. BLOOD.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
72#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:23:35 | 只看该作者

汉有流血那來和平?没有一战二战,哪里来现在的世界和平啊.
老汤.
没有南北战哪里来美国人现在的民主幸福呢.
多看一些中国的二十四史,中国人民什么时候可以享受过多过五十年没有战乱的曰子呢?
五千年年历史,也只有三几个太平的日子.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
73#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:26:09 | 只看该作者

你同我层次不一样,再说下去也是无谓的.
都是和你讲叫鸡北啦

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
74#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:32:22 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-20 09:23
汉有流血那來和平?没有一战二战,哪里来现在的世界和平啊.
老汤.
没有南北战哪里来美国人现在的民主幸福呢 ...

和平 is came from BASIC NEEDS fulfilled. Nothing to do with 一战二战.

WAR/FIGHT started by person whom 佔用 other people needs. WAR started with person whom pertain VIOLENCE. BLOOD. They ain't use their hand/knowledge/hardship. They use bully method.

USA made a break through using changes of 遺傳 to mass production of FOOD after WII. Once foods problem solved then, consumable goods. These help peace long-term. CHINA done this after 1976 till now.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
75#
发表于 2014-10-20 09:54:06 | 只看该作者

In old days. WAR.. PEACE.. WAR again is a cycle.
PEACE produces more people. Then lack of food. [Food grows on land]
WAR started to take others FOOD/LAND. When WON then PEACE again.
This happened to animal corral also.

After WII USA break through the changes of 遺傳 to produce more food on same size of land. Consumer goods keep people relaxes. This kind of leisure surprisingly result lesser BIRTH rate. Today, more developed Countries facing decline population issues. Immigration then, became solution.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
76#
发表于 2014-10-20 23:16:06 | 只看该作者

Many of my opinions have already been expresse by Tomsiu.  I am a 80 and am one of the few after 80 that actually supports the government and the police.  Looking at facebook, it's a sea of yellow of friends that mindlessly chant the same democracy slogans as those in central and WK.  WHile i support protest when the society needs changes, but not blocking roads and unneccessarily cause chaos in the city that they so claim to love.  And when asked about their views of damaging the economy and local residents, the students actually have the balls (but without the brains) to say that sacrafices are necessary.  As it's already been said, this shows that the students are nothing but mindless idealogists that is blinded by this idea of "true demoracy".

What saddens me more is that young people actually preferred to be a colony of the british empire than back to chinese rule.  As a fellow chinese this is sad on so many level.  Look at UK now, with an economy like theirs, i don't know why anyone feels it is better to be under their rule.  Further more, what deomcracy did we ever enjoyed under the british rule?  Just look at the riots that we had in the early days of HK, those were much much worst than todays.

What was good under british rule was simple: luck and timing.  HK grew to what it is now was mainly due to being a central hub for pretty much all of asia.  It was one of the most sophisticated hub in the south east region, with the most decent english speakers, and pretty much a gateway to China and all of south asia.  We were enjoying wealth not because the brits were nice to us, we did well coz of timing and location.  But now that the chinese has grown so much, HK status is being challenged, and these young hkers just havn't accepted the fact that the world has changed and they need to change and be more competitive.

Finally, this further proves a point i have been making since a kid.  Chinese people do not NEED democracy.  Our race is very particular, in that we are very selfish in away.  IF everyone had food on the table, had hopes for the future for better living, we can be ruled by a king for all we care (again, evident in the oh-so-good colonial era, who mentioned democracy back then?!).  The majority of hkers, are silently working to build a better future for themselves.  And this is not done via going to the streets to complain about mainlanders.  They are working to cooperate with the mainlanders, expand their network and horizons.  Embrace change and not fight it.  HK has such good opportunites to be close to china and be part of a waking gigant.  it's such a loss that instead of embracing the opportunity, they are shielding themselves from it.

i was born in hk in 1980, but i don't see myself as a hk-er.  At the end of the day, i only have one identity, and that is I am Chinese and proud of it.  There are no differences between hk-er or mainlander.  We are all chinese by birth; My country is China, and my city is Hong Kong, simple as that.  

One day i dream we can all get along, and all proudly and uniformly label ourselves as Chinese to the world.  

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
77#
发表于 2014-10-21 04:49:34 | 只看该作者

eceug 发表于 2014-10-20 23:16
Many of my opinions have already been expresse by Tomsiu.  I am a 80 and am one of the few after 80  ...

Dear Mr Eceug. From English literate that you use it tell's that you raise in HK. Educated and came to Canada recently. You noticed what had happened to HK in 60' & respect how hard working your parent came across.

Right. Our parent are lesser educated people. Most of them were refugees from China after WII. [Some of them even urinating on street in public] They have been working so hard for us to survive. They don't need 民主選舉. They just want food for us everyday/night. Which they did and all of us raise comfortably and educated.

幸福 is not rely on the leader we choose. We MUST use our hand/skill/knowledge/hardship to reach 幸福. To do so it needs PEACE. My 幸福 came nothing to do with any leaders (including my job BOSS, Country's leader or City's Mayor). I earned 幸福 by myself and thanks to my parents hardship.

Violence, Ignorant (占中人士, 泛民 and "theone") people ruining this realm now. They MUST be erased from the map IMO.

梁党 just pronounces that "external force" are participating in the protect. It poses the launch of Article Basic Law 23 soon.

HK is a strange place (or self-rule district) that it hasn't has these while all Countries in UN does:
>国民教育 and,
>Article basic Law 23 (It has it before 1997 but was revoked by China that it protects only British, not HK and China)

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
78#
发表于 2014-10-21 07:04:37 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-21 04:49
Dear Mr Eceug. From English literate that you use it tell's that you raise in HK. Educated and cam ...

Lol i m not sure if i should take offense to what u said. I have been here for a loooonng time (22 yrs to be exact).  But i guess my forum typing English is not as good as my everyday business English.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
79#
发表于 2014-10-21 07:09:37 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-21 04:49
Dear Mr Eceug. From English literate that you use it tell's that you raise in HK. Educated and cam ...

I actually like 国名民教育。。 i really dont understand why hker are so against it. Heck, even in Canada we have to sing national anthem in the morning for school! By their definition this is brain wash too!

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

80#
发表于 2014-10-21 08:10:40 | 只看该作者

Violence, Ignorant (占中人士, 泛民 and "theone") people ruining this realm now. They MUST be erased from the map IMO.
老汤,几十岁人啦,有哋道德,辩论还辩论,不要作人身攻击.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:39:09 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
81#
发表于 2014-10-21 10:09:03 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-21 08:10
Violence, Ignorant (占中人士, 泛民 and "theone") people ruining this realm now. They MUST be erased  ...

辩论还辩论,不要作人身攻击 ~~~~ 同意. 對不起 . 我退下言辭 "theone" from above.
谢谢提醒我

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
82#
发表于 2014-10-23 07:06:31 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-10-19 04:23

it's all relatively speaking, none of them is a perfect candidate, but we still got to pick the best out of 3, they might be all bad to u, but there is still degree, i believe Ford is slightly better than Chow n Tory despite his childish behaviours in public

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
83#
发表于 2014-10-23 07:08:16 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-20 09:02
等一仔同您讲一讲五四运动啦.
五四运动发生在1919年 ...

lmao, one bro u got to show respect to great uncle tom, not every one can still hunt like crazy at his age. he is gonna be a legend,

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
84#
发表于 2014-10-23 15:46:44 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-10-23 07:08
lmao, one bro u got to show respect to great uncle tom, not every one can still hunt like crazy at ...

Tom is just a kid, dragon is ageless!  

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
85#
发表于 2014-10-23 16:00:37 | 只看该作者

eceug 发表于 2014-10-21 07:09
I actually like 国名民教育。。 i really dont understand why hker are so against it. Heck, even in  ...

I'd welcome any education that not subconsciously make young people to believe everything is well under the PRC. China is a country that cannot accept criticism and likes to censor and ban opposing believes and views. This is a fact.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
86#
发表于 2014-10-23 16:14:44 | 只看该作者

佔中 has gone on for far too long now. Its debatable whether it should even have happened in the first place, but now, it has totally spiralled out of control and become 為反對而反對.

Looking at the 佔中 participants, I see them as a mob with different motivations, including:
1) a very small minority that are actually truly interested in democracy and believe this is the best way
2) many who are just using democracy as a 口號, but mainly using the opportunity to vent their dissatisfaction with their lives; these are mostly 憤青 (but not limited to young ppl) that live miserable lives and looking for someone to blame
3) young students with nothing else to do and just participating to "feel good" and "feel heroic"
4) mindless sheeples who don't even understand politics or what democracy really entails, and just blindly following the crowd; doing it because it just SEEMS like the "right thing to do"
5) opportunists (the behind-the-scenes organizers) which includes foreign powers trying to mess with China, as well as local "pan-dem" politicians (foreign funded of course) engaged in a power struggle under the pretext of democracy

NOTE: to anybody naively claiming that 佔中 is a spontenous citizen's movement, please allow me to point out that there is no way an activity with such large numbers can be spontenous, the key is LOGISTICS. all successful generals throughout history know that the key element to winning battles & wars are not what goes on in the front-lines, but the logistics that go on behind. or take businesses for example, McDonald's owe its world-wide success not to the guys at the front flipping burgers, but to its hugely sophisticated logistics & supply-networks. likewize, the entire 佔中 movement has been backed by very efficient logistics, so its not hard to see that there are powerful organizers with very deep pockets that are the real driving force from behind the scenes. 學聯 (today's 紅衛兵) is just supply the cannon-fodder 炮灰.

管理回复 编辑

[tr][/tr]
87#
发表于 2014-10-23 16:24:36 | 只看该作者

xowetwet 发表于 2014-10-23 16:00
I'd welcome any education that not subconsciously make young people to believe everything is well  ...

国民教育 is something all countries have as school curriculum. Many people just don't realize it. Even Canada has 国民教育. Back in school, we were ingrained with the belief that Canada was built on freedom and equality. The brutal treatment of Native Americans were hardly ever mentioned, Chinese discrimination ("head tax" issue) was never once mentioned, and Remembrance Day which commemorates the ending of World War I (not II) is celebrated as a victory of good over evil when in fact the whole war had nothing to do with good/evil but instead was just a bunch of European powers (Canada got dragged in because it was Britain's underling) fighting each other once again after having colonized the entire world and having no more indigenous peoples to brutalize.

So you can see, every country will white-wash its history. The Japanese still teach in school that they are the real victims of World War II, and instead of being aggressors and oppressors, they were heroes that tried to liberate Asia. Yet many Chinese don't understand this context at all.

管理回复 编辑

[tr][/tr]
88#
发表于 2014-10-23 22:19:16 | 只看该作者

Ben2009 发表于 2014-10-23 16:14
佔中 has gone on for far too long now. Its debatable whether it should even have happened in the fir ...

Why don't you just go take a trip to HK and investigate how the foreign power is behind all these?

Amazing...just amazing...

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
89#
发表于 2014-10-23 22:37:55 | 只看该作者

If dumbass 689 could clean up the scene by force, he would have already done it.  The fact is that there is no way to force people to stop occupying the streets.  Police Failed.  Triads Failed.  All those blue/green-ribbons dumbass Failed.  Police can clean the streets during the day, but people will come out and take it back later the day.  The message is very clear - people had enough of BS.

This isn't just about democracy anymore.  This is about conscience.  If you choose to ignore all the non-sense caused by the government/triads/blue-ribbons, all the injustice and violent action by the police, then I have nothing more to say other than sharing this song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSNQRJHEdY

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

90#
发表于 2014-10-23 22:43:27 | 只看该作者

I feel bad for the police.  They have become the cannon ashes of 689.  And they really deserves better but this is what they got from the pro-gov supporters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me7ul6ug5AI

And this is what the protesters get:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEyG46wL-UE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgU_LMc-GN4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRSp0IzXWrc

And you know, sometimes you just have to trust your heart rather than all the odd logics in the brain.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:39:29 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
91#
发表于 2014-10-23 22:44:32 | 只看该作者

少年中國說

(1900年2月10日)

日本人之稱我中國也,一則曰老大帝國,再則曰老大帝國。是語也,蓋襲譯歐西人
之言也。嗚呼!我中國其果老大矣乎?梁啟超曰:惡,是何言!是何言!吾心目中有一
少年中國在。
    欲言國之老少,請先言人之老少:老年人常思既往,少年人常思將來。惟思既往也,
故生留戀心;惟思將來也,故生希望心。惟留戀也,故保守;惟希望也,故進取。惟保
守也,故永舊;惟進取也,故日新。惟思既往也,事事皆其所已經者,故惟知照例;惟
思將來也,事事皆其所未經者,故常敢破格。老年人常多憂慮,少年人常好行樂。惟多
憂也,故灰心,惟行樂也,故盛气。惟灰心也,故怯懦;惟盛气也,故豪壯。惟怯懦也,
故苟且;惟豪壯也,故冒險。惟苟且也,故能滅世界;惟冒險也,故能造世界。老年人
常厭事,少年人常喜事。惟厭事也,故常覺一切事無可為者;惟好事也,故常覺一切事
無不可為者。老年人如夕照,少年人如朝陽;老年人如瘠牛,少年人如乳虎;老年人如
僧,少年人如俠;老年人如字典,少年人如戲文;老年人如鴉片煙,少年人如潑蘭地酒;
老年人如別行星之隕石,少年人如大洋海之珊瑚島;
    老年人如埃及沙漠之金字塔,少年人如西伯利亞之鐵路;老年人如秋后之柳,少年
人如春前之草;老年人如死海之瀦為澤,少年人如長江之初發源:此老年与少年性格不
同之大略也。梁啟超曰:人固有之,國亦宜然。
    梁啟超曰:傷哉,老大也!潯陽江頭琵琶婦,當明月繞船,楓葉瑟瑟,衾寒于鐵,
似夢非夢之時,追想洛陽塵中春花秋月之佳趣;西宮南內,白發宮娥,一燈如穗,三五
對坐,談開元、天寶間遺事,譜霓裳羽衣曲;青門种瓜人,左對孺人,顧弄孺子,憶侯
門似海珠履雜遝之盛事;拿破侖之流于厄蔑,阿刺飛之幽于錫蘭,与三兩監守吏或過訪
之好事者,道當年短刀匹馬,馳騁中原,席卷歐洲,血戰海樓,一聲叱吒,万國震恐之
丰功偉烈,初而拍案,繼而撫髀,終而攬鏡。嗚呼!面皴齒盡,白發盈把,頹然老矣。
若是者舍幽郁之外無心事,舍悲慘之外無天地,舍頹唐之外無日月,舍歎息之外無音聲,
舍待死之外無事業,美人豪杰且然,而況于尋常碌碌者耶?生平親友,皆在墟墓,起居
飲食,待命于人,今日且過,遑知他日,今年且過,遑恤明年,普天下灰心短气之事,
未有甚于老大者。于此人也,而欲望以拏云之手段,回天之事功,挾山超海之意气,能
乎不能?
    嗚呼!我中國其果老大矣乎?立乎今日,以指疇昔,唐虞三代,若何之郅治;秦皇
漢武,若何之雄杰,漢唐來之文學,若何之隆盛;康乾間之武功,若何之烜赫;歷史家
所舖敘,詞章家所謳歌,何一非我國民少年時代良辰美景賞心樂事之陳跡哉。而今頹然
老矣,昨日割五城,明日割十城,處處雀鼠盡,夜夜雞犬惊,十八省之土地財產,已為
人怀中之肉,西百兆之父兄子弟,已為人注籍之奴,豈所謂“老大嫁作商人婦”者耶?
嗚呼!憑君莫話當年事,憔悴韶光不忍看,楚囚相對,岌岌顧影,人命危淺,朝不慮夕,
國為待死之國,一國之民為待死之民,万事付之奈何,一切憑人作弄,亦何足怪。
    梁啟超曰:我中國其果老大矣乎?是今日全地球之一大問題也。如其老大也,則是
中國為過去之國,即地球上昔本有此國,而今漸漸滅,他日之命運殆將盡也;如其非老
大也,則是中國為未來之國,即地球上昔未現此國,而今漸發達,他日之前程且方長也。
欲斷今日之中國為老大耶?為少年耶?則不可不先明國字之意義。夫國也者何物也?有
土地;有人民;
    以居于其土地之人民而治其所居之土地之事;自制法律而自守之,有主權,有服從,
人人皆主權者,人人皆服從者。夫如是斯謂之完全成立之國。地球上之有完全成立之國
也,自百年以來也。完全成立者,壯年之事也;未能完全成立而漸進于完全成立者,少
年之事也。故吾得一言以斷之曰:歐洲列邦在今日為壯年國,而我中國在今日為少年國。
    夫古昔之中國者,雖有國之名,而未成國之形也。或為家族之國,或為酋長之國,
或為諸候封建之國,或為一王專制之國,雖种類不一,要之其于國家之体質也,有其一
部而缺其一部。正如嬰儿自胚胎以迄成童,其身体之一二官支,先行長成,此外則全体
雖粗具,然未能得其用也。故唐虞以前為胚胎時代,殷周之際為乳哺時代,由孔子而來
至于今為童子時代,逐漸發達,而今乃始將入成童以上少年之界焉。其長成所以若是之
遲者,則歷代之民賊有窒其生机者也。譬猶童年多病,轉類老態,或且疑其死期之將至
焉,而不知皆由未完全未成立也。非過去之謂,而未來之謂也。
    且我中國疇昔,豈嘗有國家哉,不過有朝廷耳。我黃帝子孫,聚族而居,立于此地
球之上者既數千年,而問其國之為何名,則無有也。夫所謂唐、虞、夏、商、周、秦、
漢、魏、晉、宋、齊、梁、陳、隋、唐、宋、元、明、清者,則皆朝名耳。朝也者,一
家之私產也;國也者,人民之公產也。朝有朝之老少,國有國之老少,朝与國既异物,
則不能以朝之老少而指為國之老少明矣。文、武、成、康,周朝之少年時代也;幽、厲、
桓、赧、則其老年時代也。高、文、景、武,漢朝之少年時代也;元、平、桓、靈,則
其老年時代也。自餘歷朝,莫不有之,凡此者,謂為一朝廷之老也則可,謂為一國之老
也則不可。一朝廷之老且死,猶一人之老且死也,于吾所謂中國者何与焉。然則,吾中
國者,前此尚未出現于世界,而今乃始萌芽云爾。天地大矣,前途遼矣,美哉,我少年
中國乎!
    瑪志尼者,意大利三杰之魁也。以國事被罪,逃竄异邦,乃創立一會,名曰少年意
大利。舉國志士,云涌霧集以應之,卒乃光复舊物,使意大利為歐洲之一雄邦。夫意大
利者,歐洲第一之老大國也,自羅馬亡后,土地隸于教皇,政權歸于奧國,殆所謂老而
瀕于死者矣,而得一瑪志尼,且能舉全國而少年之,況我中國之實為少年時代者耶?堂
堂四百余州之國土,凜凜四百余兆之國民,豈遂無一瑪志尼其人者。
    龔自珍氏之集有詩一章,題曰《能令公少年行》,吾嘗愛讀之,而有味乎其用意之
所存。我國民而自謂其國之老大也,斯果老大矣;我國民而自知其國之少年也,斯乃少
年矣。西諺有之曰:“有三歲之翁,有百歲之童。”然則國之老少,又無定形,而實隨
國民之心力以為消長者也。吾見乎瑪志尼之能令國少年也,吾又見乎我國之官吏士民能
令國老大也,吾為此懼!夫以如此壯麗濃郁翩翩絕世之少年中國,而使歐西、日本人謂
我為老大者何也?則以握國權者皆老朽之人也。非哦几十年八股,非寫几十年白摺,非
當几十年差,非捱几十年俸,非遞几十年手本,非唱几十年諾,非磕几十年頭,非請几
十年安,則必不能得一官,進一職。其內任卿貳以上,外任監司以上者,百人之中,其
五官不備者,殆九十六七人也,非眼盲,則耳聾,非手顫,則足跛,否則半身不遂也。
彼其一身飲食步履視听言語,尚且不能自了,須三四人在左右扶之捉之,乃能度日,于
此而乃欲責之以國事,是何异立無數木偶而使之治天下也。且彼輩者,自其少壯之時,
既已不知亞細、歐羅為何處地方,漢祖、唐宗是那朝皇帝;猶嫌其頑鈍腐敗之未臻其极,
又必搓磨之,陶冶之,待其腦髓已涸,血管已塞,气息奄奄,与鬼為鄰之時,然后將我
二万里山河,四万万人命,一舉而畀于其手。嗚呼!老大帝國,誠哉其老大也。而彼輩
者,積其數十年之八股、白摺、當差、捱俸、手本、唱諾、磕頭、請安,千辛万苦,千
苦万辛,乃始得此紅頂花翎之服色,中堂大人之名號,乃出其全副精神,竭其畢生力量,
以保持之。如彼乞儿,拾金一錠,雖轟雷盤旋其頂上,而兩手猶緊抱其荷包,他事非所
顧也,非所知也,非所聞也。于此而告之以亡國也,瓜分也,彼烏從而听之,烏從而信
之。即使果亡矣,果分矣,而吾今年既七十矣八十矣,但求其一兩年內,洋人不來,強
盜不起,我已快活過了一世矣。
    若不得已,則割三頭兩省之土地,奉申賀敬,以換我几個衙門;賣三几百万之人民
作仆為奴,以贖我一條老命,有何不可,有何難辦。嗚呼!今之所謂老后、老臣、老將、
老吏者,其修身、齊家、治國、平天下之手段,皆具于是矣。“西風一夜催人老,凋盡
朱顏白盡頭。”使走無常當醫生,攜催命符以祝壽,嗟乎痛哉!以此為國,是安得不老
且死,且吾恐其未及歲而殤也。
    梁啟超曰:造成今日之老大中國者,則中國老朽之冤業也;制出將來之少年中國者,
則中國少年之責任也。彼老朽者何足道,彼与此世界作別之日不遠矣,而我少年乃新來
而与世界為緣。如僦屋者然,彼明日將遷居地方,而我今日始入此室處。將遷居者,不
愛護其窗櫳,不洁治其庭廡,俗人恒情,亦何足怪。若我少年者,前程浩浩,后顧茫茫,
中國而為牛、為馬、為奴、為隸,則烹臠鞭箠之慘酷,惟我少年當之;中國如稱霸宇內,
主盟地球,則指揮顧盼之尊榮,惟我少年享之,于彼气息奄奄,与鬼為鄰者,何与焉?
彼而漠然置之,猶可言也;我而漠然置之,不可言也。使舉國之少年而果為少年也,則
吾中國為未來之國,其進步未可量也;使舉國之少年而亦為老大也,則吾中國為過去之
國,其澌亡可翹足而待也。故今日之責任,不在他人,而全在我少年。少年智則國智,
少年富則國富,少年強則國強,少年獨立則國獨立,少年自由則國自由,少年進步則國
進步,少年胜于歐洲則國胜于歐洲,少年雄于地球則國雄于地球。紅日初升,其道大光;
河出伏流,一瀉汪洋。潛龍騰淵,鱗爪飛揚;乳虎嘯谷,百獸震惶。鷹隼試翼,風塵吸
張;奇花初胎,矞矞皇皇。干將發硎,有作其芒。天戴其蒼,地履其黃。縱有千古,橫
有八荒。前途似海,來日方長。美哉我少年中國,与天不老;壯哉我中國少年,与國無
疆!
    “三十功名塵与土,八千里路云和月。莫等閒白了少年頭,空悲切。”此岳武穆
《滿江紅》詞句也,作者自六歲時即口受記憶,至今喜誦之不衰。自今以往,棄哀時客
之名,更自名曰少年中國之少年。

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
92#
发表于 2014-10-23 22:45:48 | 只看该作者

chef123 发表于 2014-10-23 22:19
Why don't you just go take a trip to HK and investigate how the foreign power is behind all these? ...

Fat Lo Lai has received foreign funds which has been exposed. Even he doesn't deny it. That $$ gets further distributed down the line, as "campaign funding". The pan-dems don't deny this either.

Let me get this straight, are you telling me you believe the US has no part in this whatsoever?

管理回复 编辑

[tr][/tr]
93#
发表于 2014-10-24 03:05:38 | 只看该作者

I'd welcome any education that not subconsciously make young people to believe everything is well  ...

China has 1.4B people. China afford no criticism. At this moment China afford no 2nd 黨 in their administration.共產 is name.黨 is集團. Never mind let's use "共產黨" as debate.

毛择东 (共產黨) use Ignorant, student to defeat蒋介石. Use 红卫兵 subsided 周因来, 刘少奇, 邓小平. 孙中山/蒋介石/毛择东 combined letting 100M Chinese died/killed between 1911~1975 (64 years). The darkest days in Chinese history.

China has too many Ignorant, and young student even today. And some of them very VIOLENCE, KILLINGS & BLOODY. [You probably noticed these even in this debate in this board].

China needs PEACE mind people in Administration. Stop fight and do work. 邓小平 made it happened. In period 1975~2014. How many Chinese been died/killed by人禍? Now, why we  bring back "Ignorant, violence and young student". Don't you noticed today's Egypt, Syria etc.

How much politic do know by "Ignorant, and young student"? Their 角色 just being 利用 by Politicians in this realm.

Mr xowetwet. From this debate you're no much a VIOLENCE person (compared to other two). And you have PEACE mind too.

In 佔中呢單野呀 ~~~~ Don't you agree 政府 is peace. And 佔中 are violence?

漢人 (large group) had been defeated by 少數的金,蒙and日本人. Just because 漢人 are fighting each other themselves. Chinese needs to unify themselves as one (such as 共產黨).

民主 will come (to Chinese) when Ignorant, violence people been erased. And student not involve in politic.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
94#
发表于 2014-10-24 03:28:47 | 只看该作者

国民教育 defined as 洗脑教育 in HK? Why you think "洗脑" is evil?
You raise in Cantonese family = You had been 洗脑 and speak Cantonese.
You raise in English family = You had been 洗脑 and speak English.
You raise in 亚差 family = You had been 洗脑 and eat 咖喱.
You entered Math class = You had been 洗脑 and expert in numbers/figures.
You entered Doctor class = You had been 洗脑 and expert in human body parts.
You have violence people around you = You had been 洗脑 and become violence too.

洗脑 comes naturally to our lives. And we've it daily.

国民教育 taught us to respect our Country (home). Respect people around you (peace).  My Children have this in their Canadian School. So, what's wrong with it? Why HK politicians refused 洗脑教育 and pronounced it Evil?

I raise in HK, 1st job don't like it. Find 2nd one. Don't like then come to Canada. Also don't like it find the 2nd one. From 国民教育 I love my country both China/HK/Canada. I'm a peace person. So, what's wrong with me?

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
95#
发表于 2014-10-24 21:16:12 | 只看该作者

Tom  Siu :民主 will come (to Chinese) when Ignorant, violence people been erased. And student not involve in politic.

放屁,无知,共产党会恩赐民主.?那时候太阳从西边升起了.
南韩=8O年代学生运动,才有今天的繁荣.
香港=67年暴动,才惊醒英国佬,成立老廉.
东西徳的围墙自己㘼的的吗.
台湾,新加坡,的民主天赐的吗.
那一次不是学生运动的结果.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
96#
发表于 2014-10-24 21:19:08 | 只看该作者

照您这样说,金正恩,和古巴的卡斯特罗,一定会交下权力,还政于民.1
真的是痴人说梦,春秋大梦.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
97#
发表于 2014-10-24 21:43:43 | 只看该作者

以下是六七暴动后的香港;
暴動平息之後,針對引發暴動嘅各種社會矛盾,例如政府決策機關入面華人同英國人唔平等嘅關係、貪污、警察濫權等各種問題而作出政策改善。例如針對貪污問題,喺1974年成立廉政公署,又開始肯請華人入政府決策架構,例如陸續升咗陳方安生、曾蔭權、許仕仁做政務主任。另外由於暴動期間巴士司機罷工而令九人車變成主要交通工具,1969年政府將九人車合法化,九人車亦發展成而家喺香港嘅一種主要交通工具嘅小巴。

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
98#
发表于 2014-10-25 06:18:37 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-24 21:43
以下是六七暴动后的香港;
暴動平息之後,針對引發暴動嘅各種社會矛盾,例如政府決策機關入面華人同英國人 ...

以下是六七暴动后的香港;
Most 英资 business posed to leave HK. Including the biggest Jardine. HWL sold. HSBC HQ moved to England. 英國人 started to leave, including those working in政府 . That's how 請華人入政府. Then 基本法 starts drafting in 1984 by both Britain/China.

Jardine is the 3rd largest direct-employer in HK. 1st 政府. 2nd九巴.

British pound not supporting HK dollar anymore. At one time HK Dollar having a big dive in 80's.
HK's back up to Economic upswing due to China's open trade in 80's. HK then became a gateway for Made-in-China products.

香港人 enjoyed no 自由權 until 1997 when 英國人 completely departed.
HK's 繁荣 and 自由 are thanks to China impact's & British/China's 基本法.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
99#
发表于 2014-10-25 06:38:18 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-24 21:19
照您这样说,金正恩,和古巴的卡斯特罗,一定会交下权力,还政于民.1
真的是痴人说梦,春秋大梦.

金正恩,和古巴的卡斯特罗 will not 交下权力. Unless it ends with kills/blood.

另一个场景是 金正恩,和卡斯特罗 died naturally. [such as China's 毛择东]. A new administration established with leadership such as China's 邓小平.

邓小平 choose 1st to build 经济. Now next per 习近平's law enforcement. We'll see things are coming & it may not be tomorrow.

"Things are coming" are executed by PEACE/KIND/SKILL persons. Not from/by VIOLENCE/BLOOD persons.

金正恩,卡斯特罗,毛择东,蒋介石 和孙中山 are all VIOLENCE/BLOOD persons.

To me I'll choose PEACE person to be our leaders.

管理回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

100#
发表于 2014-10-25 06:52:21 | 只看该作者

theone 发表于 2014-10-24 21:16
Tom  Siu :民主 will come (to Chinese) when Ignorant, violence people been erased. And student not i ...

南韩=8O年代学生运动,才有今天的繁荣. ~~~ 南韩 lives under banner of USA. 香港 Can not (China won't allow)
东西徳的围墙 ~~~ It comes voluntary. And fall into PEACE administration. HK won't and can't.
台湾的民主 doesn't help their independence. They live under the banner of USA. Walk like mouse beside Japanese.
新加坡的民主 is built under semi-dictatorship. With leader 李光Yiu and his son. Also under banner of USA.

The fact is HK has no choice but to live under China. If anyone force the issues to independence it going to end with kills/blood.

As HK-Chinese myself (not Singapore, Not Korean. Not USA) I choose to live under China. [Well, the fact was I came to Canada in 1980]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 02:06 , Processed in 0.071231 second(s), 13 queries .