找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1384|回复: 1

孙中山. Is he 民族英雄? [tomsiu]

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-26 04:21:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[color=#999999 !important]查看: 449|[color=#999999 !important]回复: 10

孙中山. Is he 民族英雄? [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
电梯直达[url=][/url]
楼主
发表于 2014-2-3 09:19:12 | 只看该作者

孙文. 1866~1925. Known as 国父 by pushed down 清 in 1911 associates his own inspiration 三民主义.

IMO. 清大势已去. 孙文 just give a push. I voted him 50% (half) 民族英雄 as he never bring 三民主义 to chinese people. Half way to finish his job. He made to the throne mainly came from his own inspiration 三民主义. He letting two people 袁世凯(1911) then CKS(1925) to lead China. These two powerful persons proven that they wanted to be king or form of king of China. King is opposed by 孙 himself.

Note: CKS served in Japan imperial army in 1909~1911. He returned to China and joined KMT in 1911.

回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
推荐
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-16 08:20:09 | 只看该作者

No one add comments to this therefore, I am making some ... at my own opinion (no history backup)

孫中山 (文人)regained control of China in 1916. He did launch 三民主义 but failed due to obstacles from 軍閥s (similar to today's 黃yuk民, 梁國雄 etc whom had guns in their hand). No obstacles from 共产党 because 孫 letting them to join KMT (孫 agrees 共产党's value by that time)

In 1923 孫中山  accept 周因來 (CCP) to work in/for KMT. 周 (文人) even been sent to Europe (置欧洲大使). Avoid conflicts to 蒋 (军人) and posing to return to China as leadership.
Too bad, 孫中山 died in 1925. 蒋 gained leadership. After 蒋 cleared all 軍閥s 蒋 turned guns pointed to CCP (including 周因來). obviously 蒋 wanted to act as king alike.

With help/luck in Sino-Jap war CCP survives & grew larger in balance of power. (more ex-KMT's troops turned against 蒋. Then, they joined CCP)

軍閥s obstructed 孫文政府's administration & forced him to use 蒋 to clear the path. 孫文 has no other choice as he knew 周因來 not able to do so (as well as he himself).

孫 died in 1925, without finish his job .... therefore ... I voted him half hero.
Welcome for comments to this (just my presumption without history backup).

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
沙发
发表于 2014-2-3 16:34:48 | 只看该作者

who is CKS?..孙中山 has a very positive image, good reputation. most books i read regarding him are all approving and favourable
民族英雄 or not... definitely can not overlook his contributions

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
板凳
发表于 2014-2-3 18:45:32 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-2-3 16:34
who is CKS?..孙中山 has a very positive image, good reputation. most books i read regarding him are  ...

CKS = Chiang Kai-shek = 將介石

Type either one of the full names, then use Google as your search venue to find all that you need to know.

If you use the Chinese name, most likely you will get a Chinese result, then you need to use Google translate which sometimes is more difficult to understand.

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
地板
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-4 09:15:25 | 只看该作者

梁震英 as well as many other politicians. They hv good platforms in their campaign but when/after elected .... how many of such would hv been delivered?
孙文 is a good guy and well embedded in our brain in childhood. We refuse to look at him from other angle. I am not saying he is BAD but I make myself to turn around & look at him from back side. Would you?

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
5#
发表于 2014-2-4 11:54:45 | 只看该作者

I maybe over generalizing here, but good (defined as in having the best/noble intentions) idealistic leaders almost never make successful politicians. As politics is dirty business, an honest person may never be successful.

Many charismatic selfless leaders arisen all over the world, led successful movements, revolutions, etc, and then subsequently had their efforts hijacked by ambitious/greedy/selfish individuals that are smart/ruthless enough to be successful.

Examples:
China, Yuan Shikai succeeded Sun Yatsen
USSR, Stalin succeeded Lenin
India, Gandhi succeeded by his corrupt family/relatives

管理回复 编辑支持 反对

[tr][/tr]
6#
发表于 2014-2-5 12:48:15 | 只看该作者

孫文的日本妻與妾

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TsO0vTi9Ug

You can call this Dr. Sun’s love life, i.e.  a “flower laced news”.

Before embarking on his career to overthrow the Ching Dynasty, Sun graduated from University of Hong Kong, & was a qualified medical practitioner, that is why he was referred to in many writings as Dr.  Sun.

If you ever visit U of HK’s archive, you will find Dr. Sun’s report cards while in medical school (I have seen them).  Dr. Sun was actually among the tops in the medical school!

The early attempts of an uprising were not successful, & Dr. Sun was pursued/sought after by Ching Dynasty’s police, but  he escaped to Japan.

Dr. Sun had an arranged marriage at an early age.  Had 2 women during his stay in Japan, first a concubine who passed away after a few years, then a formally married wife who gave him a daughter.  Shortly before & after the establishment of the Chinese Republic, Dr. Sun, understandably was extremely busy & lost contact with the Japanese wife.

Finally, Dr. Sun divorced the first Chinese wife & married one of the Soong sisters – Soong Ching-ling.
The video contains interviews & research to substantiate the claims.  Anyway, it is very interesting viewing.

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
7#
发表于 2014-2-9 00:40:57 | 只看该作者

國父孫中山,無出其又的偉人!

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
8#
发表于 2014-2-9 04:29:14 | 只看该作者

右.  I mean 右 is right.  

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

9#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-11 06:36:20 | 只看该作者

孫中山 is a great person .. no doubt? There is one great person choose not to work for him ... 周因來.

1919 周因來 participates in 五四運動. 周 disagrees the current administrateion lead by 孫.
1923, the Third Congress of the CCP accepted the Comintern's instructions to ally with the KMT, led at the time by Sun Yat-sen. These instructions called for CCP members to join the Nationalist Party as "individuals", while still retaining their association with the CCP. Zhou not only joined the KMT, but actually helped organize the founding of the Nationalist Party European branch in November 1923.

At end 周 choose to follow 毛.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:21:35 | 显示全部楼层
楼主: tomsiu

孙中山. Is he 民族英雄? [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
11#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-11-2 07:55:33 | 只看该作者

Books, History books, Magazines, TVs, newspapers etc are written by "people". All these "people" has their own 立场. From VISION perspectives I've my own by using "their's" as references only therefore, I established my own vision.

As earlier threads mentioned 孫中山 just an ordinary 欄头卒 (第一兄 has all kind of these 形容词).孫 was highly praised both in 大陆,台湾 and all 中国人. He uses 三民主意 as 口号 in this 運動.

The fact are 孫中山 never brought 真民主/选举 to Chinese people. He indirectly started 大屠殺 by 軍閥s and Japs. Total 70M Chinese killed/died between 1911~1949. 有勇無谋 then, choose 蒋介石 to lead China.中国人 then, fell into the darkest days in Chinese history [袁.孫.蒋].

滿清 would fall (either by 軍閥 or 袁世凯) but just too bad ..... 孫中山 chosen as leader.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 01:17 , Processed in 0.038243 second(s), 13 queries .