找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1426|回复: 5

日本與鄰國島嶼之爭端中,美國政府醜陋的面孔 [dragondick]

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-26 04:15:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[color=#999999 !important]查看: 2460|[color=#999999 !important]回复: 50

日本與鄰國島嶼之爭端中,美國政府醜陋的面孔 [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
电梯直达[url=][/url]
楼主
发表于 2014-1-20 15:47:06 | 只看该作者

JAPAN’S  ISLAND DISPUTES WITH NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES & THE ROLE OF USA

I have not written on political issues for some time but decided to comment on the above based on what happened in the last 12months & in particular, the last 2 weeks.
According to newspaper reports that every 10 years, the Japanese Education Department will update the contents of school books to elementary school students; however, this time, the update/revision has been advanced to about 2 weeks ago
In the latest update/revision, the Japanese Government has included the disputed islands with China & Korea into the map of Japan.
I interpret this to mean that the Japanese Government was FULLY AWARE that the disputed islands were not Japan’s territory.  The move was designed to fool future Japanese citizens into believing false claims.
Japan has island disputes with 3 neighbouring countries:

RUSSIA.
As we all know, after the US dropped the first A-bomb on Japan, Japan knew that defeat was unavoidable & was trying to negotiate a conditional surrender thru Russia when General Douglas McArthur demanded an unconditional surrender.
Russia withheld this info re Japan’s maneuver to maximum political & territorial gains & did not convey Japan’s desire to US authorities.
After the 2nd A-bomb was dropped, instead of passing on info to USA, Russia declared war on Japan.  So, Russian became an ally in the war against Japan.
As soon as Japan accepted the unconditional surrender, Russia:
n   Sent troops into Manchuria, China to dismantle all factories set up by Japan during its occupation, & shipped all these dismantled factories to Russia.
n  (Subsequently, Russia forced the Nationalist Government in China to recognize Mongolia’s independence in exchange for withdrawal from Manchuria.)
n  Occupied 4 northern-most islands to the north of Hokkaido (北海道).
Japanese called these 4 islands “北方四島“.  Russia has never relinquished the occupation of these islands although there were on-going negotiations between the 2countries.  The last I heard/read about it, was a few years back when the former USSR collapsed & that the Russian Government was strapped for money, & was willing to SELL the islands back to Japan (this is like a robber selling what was yours before the robbery).  The Japanese, like all buyers of any merchandise, tried to negotiate a better price, & when world oil price went up, Russia as an oil exporter, benefited, its economy turned around & the deal fell through.
Today, the islands are still in Russian hands & Japan demanded its return from time to time.
What did the US Government do over the years with regard to the Northern Islands?  NOTHING!
The US Government has no appetite to poke a nuclear power which has already been relegated to a 2nd Class World Power after the USSR disintegrated.
My personal view is that Japan gave up a golden opportunity to buy back the islands & I don’t see Russia making the same mistake again of selling the islands.
The islands have no particular value to the Russians but they are like a bayonet pointing at Japan!

SOUTH KOREA
As Japan surrendered towards the end of WW-II, South Korea re-possessed some islands which lie mid-way between Korea & Japan.  The Japanese Government had occupied these islands for some time - close to 100 years.
These islands’ inhabitants are now all Koreans.  Of course, there were some Japanese on the islands during the occupation.
What did the US Government do?  Again nothing,  because both South Korea & Japan are allies against the radical North Korean regime, & they are important links to contain (圍堵)Communist China.

CHINA
Let us start with history & geography regarding Diaoyu Islands (釣魚台).
During the Ching Dynasty, Taiwan was a “hsien" ( 縣)within Fujian Province (福建省). There are many islands adjacent to Taiwan & are part of Taiwan, e.g. Diaoyu, Penghu (澎湖), & Green Island (綠島).
As a result of the first Sino-Japanese War (甲午戰爭) in which Ching Dynsaty lost.  Taiwan, including all the adjacent islands were annexed to Japan in addition to paying Japan for its military expenses (賠償軍費).
During Japan’s occupation of Taiwan, even official maps published by Japan indicated that Diaoyu Islands were part of Taiwan, & not part of Okinawa.
After Japan surrendered, Taiwan was returned to China, including all the  adjacent islands.  The Diaoyu Islands have never been inhabited because they are too small & have NO water supply which is the basic ingredient for survival.
There was never any Diaoyu island dispute as there was no economy value at that time.  Not even in 1978, when USA decided to return Okinawa’s administration Power.
Ryuku Islands (琉球群島) , the Japanese called them Okinawa (沖繩島), were also Chinese territory but for unknown reasons, USA did not return them to China after the war.  US troops were stationed on the islands & exercised “Administrative Power”.
In 1978, USA decided to return Okinawa & its “administrative power”  to Japan - an aggressor during the War & not its rightful owner - China which was a victim of the War & the rightful owner of the islands for centuries
Who gave USA the right to decide who gets what WITHOUT consulting China, its wartime ally??  NOBODY!!
The move (giving Okinawa to Japan) played right into the hands of Japan as Taiwan was kicked out or about to be kicked out of UN, & was politically isolated.  Communist China was starting to open its doors & required foreign investment, particularly from Japan.  So, Japan kept quiet, & I presume the two Chinese Governments never had the chance to read the documents (the Diaoyu Island portion) as USA decided this unilaterally.
In recent years, when geological studies revealed that Diaoyu Islands & surrounding seas were rich in fishery & energy resources, then disputes started to surface.
The Japanese Government stumples several times to “prove” the legitimacy:
1.       Diaoyu Islands were uninhabited, Japan was therefore claiming them.  Since USA decided unilaterally to give Diaoyu Islands to Japan as part of Okinawa, is there a need to claim them unless USA never spelt out specifically about Diaoyu Islands.
There must be thousands & thousands of uninhabited islands in this world due to no water supply, how come the Japanese never claim them??  Putting it in another way, there must be many uninhabited islands off the coast of Japan, can China or any country for that matter, claim them??
2.       Japan bought the Daioyu Island from a local resident for $30 million.  If the islands have no fresh water supply, they cannot support residents; if there were Japanese residing on these islands, why was there a need to claim as per “1” above?  If the island dwellers were Japanese on Chinese soil, the transaction was illegal in the first place & therefore null & void!  
The most disheartening thing of the whole ordeal was that Taiwan, which is closest to Diaoyu Islands (By the way, Diaoyu Islands are only 10’ by air fromTaiwan & about ½ hour from Ryuku Islands/Okinawa) took a very low key approach, kept quiet & said nothing.  May be there was an understanding between the two Chinas to allow Communist  China to take the initiative.
Two US Secretary of States, namely Hiliary Clinton & John Kerry, tried to talk China into giving up Diaoyu Islands so that US can complete its containment chain on China, similar to the 圍堵政策 used on the former USSR.
From the eyes of US policy makers, Russia is no longer a threat to USA’s world power & supremacy, a strong China in the future, is.
Let us look at USA’s maneuvers in the last 12 months:
-- Conducted joint amphibious military exercise with Japan.
-- Turned a blind eye to Japan’s military buildup which is against the conditions of its surrender.
-- Signed some kind of military/defensive pact with the Philippines.
-- Stationed SS Ronald Reagon, a modern aircraft carrier to the 7th fleet which patrol the waters from Taiwan to Japan.
What about Japanese prime minister Abe’s visit to Yasukuni Shrine (靖國神社)?  It did not help matters at all!  This Shrine housed 14 of WW-II’s Class A War Criminals, including the master mind of the Rape of Nanking.  That is why both Chinese Governments protested bitterly about it.
In recent years, Japanese prime ministers had shy away from the annual visit to the Shrine as not to irk its two closest neighbours, namely Korea & China (who suffered the most), but Abe reversed the trend.
In my opinion, Japan has NEVER considered itself defeated in WW-II,  let alone by China & has tried hard to reclaim its “past glory”, i.e. as the centre of Asia & all Asian countries are Japanese subordinates .   I feel that China & Japan will have another war to settle the scores.  I may not live long enough to see it but there will & should be one.
I will stop for now (this is too long) & will continue…………………..

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
回复 编辑
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
推荐
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-31 14:21:26 | 只看该作者

kfc999 发表于 2014-1-29 23:16
from the diary of general chang

CKS’s Diary is a very important piece of document giving us insight into historical events, why it happened,  how it was handled,  & why it was handled the way it did.  

After the death of CKS, CJK (his son), & SML (his wife), it was followed by a legal to determine who should own CKS’ Diary. The Diary was voluminous, because CKS entered his thoughts DAILY ever since he was 28.  

Anyway,  a  few years’ back,  it was decided that the Diary  should be donated to a library for safekeeping & for future readers inspection &  reference.

Since the Diary was priceless, only a handful of scholars & historians had the opportunity to read it.  After reading it, they held discussion panels on various subject of importance, or of interest to us today.

So far, I have not found a discussion panel on CKS’ views on Diayu Islands & Ryuku Island right after the war.  This does not mean it does not exist, I simply haven’t found it.

If you could provide a link, it would be appreciated.

However, I found a discussion panel on this subject, hosted by a TV station in Taiwan, which was very good  & confirmed my observation that:

-        USA made a mistake by placing Diayu Islands under Ryuku Island.
-        Japan knew it shouldn’t be, but understandably kept quiet about it.
-        There were no disputes until geologists reported possible oil reserve under the sea bed.
-        Both Chinese Governments took a low key approach for political & economic reasons, Taiwan was isolated internationally due to being kicked out of UN + needed Japan’s investment; China had just opened its door to foreign investment & Japan was on top of the list.  It played right into Japan’s hand.
-        USA did not correct its earlier mistake but supported Japan in this claim for the reason of containment.

Panel Discussion On Diayu  Island:
Part 1 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY8-v4Fmb3Q

Part 2 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOr7lNgDyU

Part 3 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHT1xinVg4

Part 4 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-eGKbBF8fo

The Panel suggested that when China (PRC) flexes it economic muscle (PRC accounted for 25% of Japan’s export), Japan will cave in & China will win without firing a shot.

There is also a video on the suppression of demonstration in Taiwan while it was laissez-faire in PRC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjdMR4W-Lk

There are also videos on Japan’s stance towards Island Disputes, i.e. the Northern Island,  the island between Korea & Japan, then Diayu Islands.

-        Japan has given up hope that these northern islands will ever be returned.  After the “sale” fell through, Russia was no longer interested  these days, & told Japan to “fuck off” when raised again.
-        Korea’s president visited the island in dispute, & told Japan to “shut the fuck up”.
-        When Japan’s Minster of Defense talked about using force to repulse intruders that China gave Japan a rebuttal.  Forget about Taiwan which kept quiet all these time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgvRVSdi5XU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed7ILSMB_OQ

There is another EXTREMELY interesting  video which I forgot to copy/paste, it talked about the Japanese nuclear generating plant which was destroyed by tsunami was actually in the final stages of building a nuclear bomb, therefore it refused USA’s help in cleanup efforts.  USA suspected it as well, & demanded return of 300 tons of enriched uranium stored in Japan during the Reagan years.

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
推荐
发表于 2014-1-25 07:09:43 | 只看该作者

HC1265 发表于 2014-1-24 22:18
Please note that the 4 little islands are not exactly useless. Plenty of natural gas around being
so ...

汉 chinese has the largest 民族 group in the world. 团结 is the only way for us/them to stand up in 世界舞台. You, me & him know. Everybody know except: Wan精卫, 吴三贵, 陈水扁 etc. This (one) man could make a difference. Thanks to 张学凉  (the right one man) made a RIGHT choice for 汉chinese.

Imagine we are in a tour bus (55 people together). We have follow/agree to the selected driver (disregard he is appointed/selected as long as he is a driver). If he making no mistake let him drive. Just give him time/space to go forward.

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
推荐
发表于 2014-1-25 12:31:27 | 只看该作者

dragondick 发表于 2014-1-25 08:09
That is wrong!

張學良 was brain-washed by Communist propaganda at a time that the Chinese Communi ...

龙哥嘅讲法唔系完全正确。无错,西安事变很大程度上改变左中国历史嘅进程。但系纵观当时嘅情形,如果唔系西安事变,就唔会迫使蒋介石就范,从而促成国共合作一致抗日。但系张学良太过自信而无投共,以为都一家人咯蒋介石唔会郁距,先至会被软禁,几乎牢笼终身。呜呼!

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
推荐
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-25 04:21:24 | 只看该作者

Please note that the 4 little islands are not exactly useless. Plenty of natural gas around being
so ...

My subsequent research in #7 confirms your assertion.  

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
沙发
发表于 2014-1-20 16:03:05 | 只看该作者

thanks for your NEWS update.....

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
板凳
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-21 08:14:48 | 只看该作者

Granted that international events are not for everyone, & that you must understand the essence of 對鏡整衣冠,讀史知興亡 to appreciate historical events, would appreciate that you have the courtesy of not using the boring symbols of   .

2014 will be the 77th anniversary of "Marco Polo Bridge Incident" or " 7-7 Incident" (I posted a separate write-up on this event in 2012).  Young Chinese today have forgotten about the devastation which the Japanese military brought upon China.  

The Japanese Government has also not shown their gratitude to Chinese Government's generosity in not asking for any compensation; our forgetfulness in continuosly buying Japanese merchandise further contributed to Japanese Gevernment's arrogance.

Anyway, forgive but never forget, let history be our lesson!

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
地板
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-22 08:57:43 | 只看该作者

I will now expand my initial write-up:

The whole Diaoyu Island dispute was created by US politicians not only for their ignorance of history/geography but also by their naivete.

If the US politicians had studied history, they should have known that Daioyu Islands have always been part of Taiwan.  By returning Taiwan to China after Japan surrendered, it should automatically include the Diaoyu Islands.

If the US politicians had studied geography, they should have known that Diaoyu Islands are only 10’ away from Taiwan by air & about 30’  away from Ryuku Islands.  How can Diaoyu Islands be part of Okinawa from the standpoint history & geography???

The US politicians should also have known that the Ryuku Islands (the Japanese called them Okinawa) were taken away from the Ching Dynasty by the Japanese.  Ryuku Islands should be returned to China, after WW-II, at the same time that Taiwan was returned.

The US politicians/Government should also know that as per international protocol, they must consult their WW-II ally, i.e. China (regardless of which Chinese Governments) which suffered the most as a result of Japanese ambition + aggression, regarding the future of Ryuku Islands, & Diaoyu Islands.

By unilaterally deciding on the sovereignty of territories without studying history & geography, US left itself open to criticism & should also shoulder the blame for any conflict within that part of the world in the future.

Today, USA is adopting the same “containment policy” which was used against USSR during the Cold War.  What the US politicians didn’t notice was that USSR had territorial aggressions while China does not.  China is only trying to re-claim what was rightfully China’s, including 東沙群島,南沙群島,and 西沙群島!  

Throughout history, even at the peak of its power, China had never colonized neighbouring countries!!!  

As a new comer to the game of Asian colonization, USA colonized Philippines after driving away the Spanish!!!

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
5#
发表于 2014-1-22 23:44:39 | 只看该作者

the 4 islands actually belonged to RUSSIA, RUSSIA gave the islands to JAPAN as gift after signing a peace treaty with JAPAN around 1850. At the beginning WWII, JAPAN had ambushed RUSSIA navy fleet in THE strait. RUSSIA had seek revenge since then. Since JAPAN broke the peace treaty and RUSSIA had the right to take back its gifts. No other country stands behind JAPAN on this claim.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
6#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-23 04:04:17 | 只看该作者

kfc999 发表于 2014-1-22 23:44
the 4 islands actually belonged to RUSSIA, RUSSIA gave the islands to JAPAN as gift after signing a  ...

Nice to know but only first time that I heard about this side of the story.  

Any other comments about the rest of my write-up?

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

dragondick

[table=140]
主题
帖子
积分

积分18896
[/td][td]7#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-23 08:41:13 | 只看该作者

I researched & found nothing about Russia giving the islands to Japan.  It would be extremely odd that Russia will give away land instead of grabbing them.

There was also nothing about Japan ambushing Russian navy near 北方四島.  

You must have confused this with the Russo-Japan naval battle in the beginning of the 20th century.  The Japanese fleet waited, while the Russian fleet had to sail around Africa to reach Asia.  Tired & demoralized, the Russian fleet was soundly defeated.

Anyway, I am listing below the documents which I reviewed:

北方四島

http://translate.google.ca/trans ... %3D1280%26bih%3D542

http://hot.wenweipo.com/2010095/

http://books.sina.com/bg/funny/lovestory/20130805/230246267.html

http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/b ... content_5871640.htm

http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/b ... ntent_5871640_1.htm

The Russo-Japan War:

http://translate.google.ca/trans ... %3D1280%26bih%3D542

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5 ... 1%E6%B5%B7%E6%88%98

http://www.baike.com/wiki/%E6%97%A5%E4%BF%84%E6%88%98%E4%BA%89

http://baike.soso.com/v86347.htm

[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
[/td][/tr]
[tr][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td][td] 管理回复 编辑[color=#333
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:15:46 | 显示全部楼层
楼主: dragondick

日本與鄰國島嶼之爭端中,美國政府醜陋的面孔 [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
11#
发表于 2014-1-24 23:16:36 | 只看该作者

huilongxiaoxiao 发表于 2014-1-24 17:15
叫鸡论坛讲政治,足见你地爱国!

lmao...u always make me laugh..
叫鸡论坛讲政治 oh god... u r talented

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
12#
发表于 2014-1-24 23:48:04 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-1-24 23:16
lmao...u always make me laugh..
叫鸡论坛讲政治 oh god... u r talented

哈哈,人生苦短,尤其枫叶国更要讲风月啦!

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
13#
发表于 2014-1-24 23:50:42 | 只看该作者

huilongxiaoxiao 发表于 2014-1-24 23:48
哈哈,人生苦短,尤其枫叶国更要讲风月啦!

we can't talk about mms all the time, u need other flavours to keep it going, keep us entertained

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
14#
发表于 2014-1-25 00:03:18 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-1-24 23:50
we can't talk about mms all the time, u need other flavours to keep it going, keep us entertained

我同意你睇法架!放眼呢排747凋零嘅境况就如同多村加下D景象一样,勿野及咯米度到呢恕咯,都系吹水遮。嘻嘻。

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
15#
发表于 2014-1-25 00:07:45 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-1-24 23:50

大佬ben值得一赞,开辟一块咁嘅空间俾我地吹水,认真周到!举起撑距!

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
16#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-25 04:18:24 | 只看该作者

huilongxiaoxiao 发表于 2014-1-25 00:07
大佬ben值得一赞,开辟一块咁嘅空间俾我地吹水,认真周到!举起撑距! ...

The blow water section is designed is to show you that wolf brothers are not all cocks & no brains.  given the chance, we can fuck the girls & rule the world at the same time!!  

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
17#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-25 04:21:24 | 只看该作者

so ...

My subsequent research in #7 confirms your assertion.  

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
18#
发表于 2014-1-25 07:09:43 | 只看该作者

so ...

汉 chinese has the largest 民族 group in the world. 团结 is the only way for us/them to stand up in 世界舞台. You, me & him know. Everybody know except: Wan精卫, 吴三贵, 陈水扁 etc. This (one) man could make a difference. Thanks to 张学凉  (the right one man) made a RIGHT choice for 汉chinese.

Imagine we are in a tour bus (55 people together). We have follow/agree to the selected driver (disregard he is appointed/selected as long as he is a driver). If he making no mistake let him drive. Just give him time/space to go forward.

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
19#
发表于 2014-1-25 07:25:12 | 只看该作者

张学凉 not only reject japanese. He also 软禁 and forced 蒋介石 to stop hunting 毛择东. Stay 团结/join to 共产党 and fight Japanese. The 1st 团结 in 军阀时代. Since then 张学凉 stay away from 政治舞台 by his own will.

Japanese able to defeat British, Spain, Holland, French, Australia & India army but not CHINESE. Chinese army stay alive (1937~1945) and allowing American stepped in to finish the war.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

20#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-25 08:09:35 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-1-25 07:25
张学凉 not only reject japanese. He also 软禁 and forced 蒋介石 to stop hunting 毛择东. Stay 团结/jo ...

That is wrong!

張學良 was brain-washed by Communist propaganda at a time that the Chinese Communisst was facing elimination & tried a mini "coup d'etat".  This move gave Chinese Communists a breathing space & changed the course of modern Chinese history.

Madam Chiang (Soong Mei-ling) & 張學良 were lovers B4 marrying Chiang.  She went to Si-an in person & arranged the release of Chiang.

Chiang kept his part of the Si-an agreement by not executing 張學良 but kept him under house arrest  when the Nationalist Government retreated to Taiwan.  After Chiang passed away, 張學良 was allowed to move to Hawaii & died there at old age.  

Madam Chiang died in New York a few years ago & refused to be buried in Taiwan.

Chinese army was no match for the Japanese initially due to obsolete military hardware, not because of determination, physical ability, or military strategy.  After procuring modern military hardware, Chinese army fought well & at one stage, upon request of USA, even sent expedition army to Burma to rescue British army under siege.

Anyway, all of the above should be under a different topic.

You can start one & I will participate in discussion there.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:16:04 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
21#
发表于 2014-1-25 10:42:48 | 只看该作者

dragondick 发表于 2014-1-25 04:18
The blow water section is designed is to show you that wolf brothers are not all cocks & no brains ...

rule the world?? i am there with u, grab mayor ford too

he is super good with publicity stunt

this is very exciting

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
22#
发表于 2014-1-25 12:31:27 | 只看该作者

dragondick 发表于 2014-1-25 08:09
That is wrong!

張學良 was brain-washed by Communist propaganda at a time that the Chinese Communi ...

龙哥嘅讲法唔系完全正确。无错,西安事变很大程度上改变左中国历史嘅进程。但系纵观当时嘅情形,如果唔系西安事变,就唔会迫使蒋介石就范,从而促成国共合作一致抗日。但系张学良太过自信而无投共,以为都一家人咯蒋介石唔会郁距,先至会被软禁,几乎牢笼终身。呜呼!

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
23#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-25 15:41:43 | 只看该作者

Start a new topic, so that we will "blow water" properly.

Please do not deviate from the island disputes.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
24#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-28 16:44:49 | 只看该作者

The following refers to my statement in the 2nd paragraph about Japan revising text books to include the islands in dispute as territories of Japan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUXJNg1x6U

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
25#
发表于 2014-1-28 23:29:04 | 只看该作者

"Ryuku Islands (琉球群島) , the Japanese called them Okinawa (沖繩島), were also Chinese territory but for unknown reasons, USA did not return them to China after the war.  US troops were stationed on the islands & exercised “Administrative Power"

General Chang (KMT) gave the administrative power of 琉球群島 + 釣魚 to USA.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
26#
发表于 2014-1-28 23:35:57 | 只看该作者

Korea: The commander in chief of Korea is a US General in the area. In the seventies a lot of riot, protest in korea to fight the right of this position (should belong to Korean in stead of a US general). and the post eventually went back to korea president.

The south korea has not back bone in this. The post returned to US General when the North Korea threaten to invade the south.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
27#
发表于 2014-1-28 23:40:54 | 只看该作者

"You must have confused this with the Russo-Japan naval battle in the beginning of the 20th century.  The Japanese fleet waited, while the Russian fleet had to sail around Africa to reach Asia.  Tired & demoralized, the Russian fleet was soundly defeate"

yes, i am mistaken the time frame of the event. however the key point to this is "Japan didn't honor the peace treaty, Russia had the right to take back 4 islands."

I got this piece of info when Abe visited Russia last year, a table wine from 1850 is presented with the purpose to remind Abe about the peace treaty.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
28#
发表于 2014-1-28 23:50:37 | 只看该作者

"Today, USA is adopting the same “containment policy” which was used against USSR during the Cold War. "

The US Army issued a special report on "trade containment policy" on china about 3 years ago. The US Navy would ships to the coastal line of China to inspect shipping containers.  The US would allow a maximum $ export from China. Once over the limit the containers have to turn back.

The counter act from China -  keeps on fund/building railway to southeast asia, like vietnam laos, thailand. Recently it establish a new silk railway to Europe.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
29#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-29 04:16:22 | 只看该作者

kfc999 发表于 2014-1-28 23:29
"Ryuku Islands (琉球群島) , the Japanese called them Okinawa (沖繩島), were also Chinese territory b ...

Please provide reading material re the above so that I can study them.

FYI & you might noticed already, I have a deep interest in news & historical events.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

30#
发表于 2014-1-29 23:16:25 | 只看该作者

dragondick 发表于 2014-1-29 04:16
Please provide reading material re the above so that I can study them.

FYI & you might noticed al ...

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:16:23 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
31#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-1-31 14:21:26 | 只看该作者

kfc999 发表于 2014-1-29 23:16

CKS’s Diary is a very important piece of document giving us insight into historical events, why it happened,  how it was handled,  & why it was handled the way it did.  

After the death of CKS, CJK (his son), & SML (his wife), it was followed by a legal to determine who should own CKS’ Diary. The Diary was voluminous, because CKS entered his thoughts DAILY ever since he was 28.  

Anyway,  a  few years’ back,  it was decided that the Diary  should be donated to a library for safekeeping & for future readers inspection &  reference.

Since the Diary was priceless, only a handful of scholars & historians had the opportunity to read it.  After reading it, they held discussion panels on various subject of importance, or of interest to us today.

So far, I have not found a discussion panel on CKS’ views on Diayu Islands & Ryuku Island right after the war.  This does not mean it does not exist, I simply haven’t found it.

If you could provide a link, it would be appreciated.

However, I found a discussion panel on this subject, hosted by a TV station in Taiwan, which was very good  & confirmed my observation that:

-        USA made a mistake by placing Diayu Islands under Ryuku Island.
-        Japan knew it shouldn’t be, but understandably kept quiet about it.
-        There were no disputes until geologists reported possible oil reserve under the sea bed.
-        Both Chinese Governments took a low key approach for political & economic reasons, Taiwan was isolated internationally due to being kicked out of UN + needed Japan’s investment; China had just opened its door to foreign investment & Japan was on top of the list.  It played right into Japan’s hand.
-        USA did not correct its earlier mistake but supported Japan in this claim for the reason of containment.

Panel Discussion On Diayu  Island:
Part 1 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY8-v4Fmb3Q

Part 2 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOr7lNgDyU

Part 3 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHT1xinVg4

Part 4 of 4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-eGKbBF8fo

The Panel suggested that when China (PRC) flexes it economic muscle (PRC accounted for 25% of Japan’s export), Japan will cave in & China will win without firing a shot.

There is also a video on the suppression of demonstration in Taiwan while it was laissez-faire in PRC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjdMR4W-Lk

There are also videos on Japan’s stance towards Island Disputes, i.e. the Northern Island,  the island between Korea & Japan, then Diayu Islands.

-        Japan has given up hope that these northern islands will ever be returned.  After the “sale” fell through, Russia was no longer interested  these days, & told Japan to “fuck off” when raised again.
-        Korea’s president visited the island in dispute, & told Japan to “shut the fuck up”.
-        When Japan’s Minster of Defense talked about using force to repulse intruders that China gave Japan a rebuttal.  Forget about Taiwan which kept quiet all these time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgvRVSdi5XU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed7ILSMB_OQ

There is another EXTREMELY interesting  video which I forgot to copy/paste, it talked about the Japanese nuclear generating plant which was destroyed by tsunami was actually in the final stages of building a nuclear bomb, therefore it refused USA’s help in cleanup efforts.  USA suspected it as well, & demanded return of 300 tons of enriched uranium stored in Japan during the Reagan years.

管理回复 编辑支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
32#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-4 11:02:01 | 只看该作者

Found them,  here they are re Japan's secret nuclear bomb development:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZZt3UTH0Rk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8nzwAVjQFw

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
33#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-5 09:15:22 | 只看该作者

钓鱼岛争端的历史由来

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y ... KqJC4IGv58pZFQAeinU

The above is a very educational documentary prepared by China outlining the historical background of Diaoyu Island (Diaoyu Island was first mentioned in official Ming Dynasty documents in 15th century & clearly marked in Chinese maps.  Subsequent  British, & Japanese maps published in 19th century confirmed that the Islands were Chinese territory.

There is no doubt that Diaoyu Islands are part of Chinese territories.

Anyway, in early 70’s, US & Japan had a meeting in San Francisco, which transferred the Administration Power of Ryuku Islands (Okinawa) & Diaoyu Islands to Japan.

China was not invited to attend the meeting & was not present.  China protested + declared the resolutions from the meeting illegal & filed a complaint to UN because according to Geneva Convention (I need to review the videos to be sure), any territorial re-alignment must have the agreement/consent of all parties, particularly the original owner.

Simply put, US unilaterally decided to give the Islands to Japan & China has never agreed to it.  

There was no mention that CKS agreed to giving up Diaoyu Islands.

When China & Japan normalized relationship (under Deng), it was decided to shelf the discussion of the ownership of the Islands so the normalization talks can proceed.

Due to the desire to “contain” China,   instead of correcting its mistake, USA stands behind Japan today.  

Anyone interested  in this topic, must view the video which is about 30’ long.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
34#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-3-24 21:09:31 | 只看该作者

dragondick 发表于 2014-1-31 14:21
CKS’s Diary is a very important piece of document giving us insight into historical events, why i ...

This is the latest:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/2 ... ear-cache.html?_r=0

USA took control of/re-possessed plutonium & highly enriched uranium stored in Japan.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
35#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-3-25 17:52:49 | 只看该作者

End of Japan's cheating (secreting trying to produce nuclear bomb):

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/2 ... ndex.html?hpt=hp_t4

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
36#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-4-23 22:17:42 | 只看该作者

奥巴马的亚洲行是围堵中国之旅? Duration:  3' 38"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCYNcYWsW4E

Obama's agenda in his Asian visit is obvious.  It is a classical example of how near-sighted American politicians can be if they do not study history & geography.

USA is a world leader (though on the decline) & wants to maintain this position for a long, long time.  China, on the other hand, is an up & coming future power.

Luckily for USA, China is not closely aligned with Russia or USA will have too much on its plate!

If American politicians are smart enough, they should not "push" China closer to Russia.  China, on the other hand, can loosen slightly the leash on North Korean, to make USA feel "a friend in need, is a good friend indeed.   "   

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
37#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-4-24 07:26:47 | 只看该作者

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/wo ... ndex.html?hpt=hp_t2

It is so sad that the leader of the free world is so ignorant about history & geography!     

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
38#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-5-19 22:58:39 | 只看该作者

dragondick 发表于 2014-4-23 22:17
奥巴马的亚洲行是围堵中国之旅? Duration:  3' 38"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCYNcYWsW4E

Putin is either visiting or has finished visiting China, there is also joint naval exercise in the works.  This is exactly what USA's containment of China will result - joining hands of two major communist powers!  

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
39#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-5-20 07:13:55 | 只看该作者

Whoever deals with the "polar bear", always ends up holding the short end of the stick, China should have learnt this from recent history!!!  

The "alliance" with Russia should be close but NOT intimate!  

China has an unsatisfiable appetite for energy (oil & gas) due to modernation, however, the supply line from Iran & Indonesia can be choked during wartime.  So, having a supply line on land is definitley a good alternative.

A joint naval exercise in east Asian waters can & will wake up the stupid Americans!  

Russia badly needs a new market for its oil & gas products to reduce its reliance on European markets due to possibly more sanctions in the future as a result of Russian's moves in Crimea & Ukraine.

Russia also needs investment from China now that EU's investment will surely dry up soon.  China has to watch out here because Russia has no respect for agreements, all foreign investment can be nationalized overnight!

This is also a good time for Russia to encourage Iran to continue its nuclear ambitions.  This will certainly create a titanic-sized headache for USA!  This is equivalent to telling the US, "if you don't scratch my back, I won't scratch yours!"

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

40#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-5-21 10:29:37 | 只看该作者

China & Russia Signed 30-Yr Gas Deal:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/ ... orth-400b-1.2649241

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:16:58 | 显示全部楼层

[tr][/tr]
41#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-5-21 10:55:59 | 只看该作者

mhtml:https://ne1-attach.ymail.com/ca. ... 9RnB9.f8jk4ayLKfQ--

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
42#
发表于 2014-5-25 01:02:40 | 只看该作者

政治这东西真的很难说没办法去评论

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
43#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-8-6 14:40:58 | 只看该作者

相傳是出於紐約州立 大學水牛城分校榮譽退休物理學 教授 Duo-Liang Lin 的手筆

What Do You Really Want from Us?

When we were the Sick Man of Asia, we were called The Yellow Peril.
When we are billed to be the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.

When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
When we embrace Free Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.

When we were falling apart, You marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet you screamed, It Was an Invasion!

When tried Communism, you hated us for being Communist.
When we embrace Capitalism, you hate us for being Capitalist.

When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.

When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.

When we build our industries, you call us Polluters.
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.

When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.

When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.

When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobes.

“Why do you hate us so much﹖”we asked.
“No,” you answered, “we don't hate you.”

We don't hate you either, But, do you understand us?
“Of course we do, ”you said, “We have AFP, CNN and BBC's ••••••”

What do you really want from us?

Think hard first, then answer •••••• Because you only get so many chances.
Enough is Enough, Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.

We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth.
This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
44#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-8-23 05:34:35 | 只看该作者

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/2 ... ndex.html?hpt=hp_t3

Another example of US hypocrisy!  

An US military aircraft was conducting regular electronic surveillance of Chinese naval & air activities around the Chinese naval base of Hainan, & Chinese sent in military jets to hound the US aircraft.  Granted that the US aircraft was 150 miles from Hainan, with advancement of electronic technology, 150 miles is almost as precise as flying overhead & therefore the Chinese reaction.

What would US do if a Chinese or Russian military aircraft flies so close to an US military base to conduct electronic surveillance?

What would Russia do when an US military surveillance aircraft flies so close to Russia?  Do we remember just a few weeks ago, an US spy aircraft was doing just that, Russia scrambled military jets to try to force it down, & the spy aircraft quickly fled into Iceland's airspace & landed?  Do we remember that the landing was without Iceland's consent?

Do we remember about 30 (?) years ago, the then USSR shot down a Korean airline jet around USSR's pacific coast, because an US military aircraft was conducting surveillance nearby, granted that the pilot was trigger happy & opened fire without closer identification?

Do we remember about 20 (?) years ago, a Chinese military jet sacrificed itself by crashing into USA's military surveillance aircraft, forcing it to land on the island of Hainan before it could flee into international air space?

After that incident, an agreement was reached whereby US will not conduct surveillance too close to China's naval base on Hainan.  I believe USA breached this commitment this time.

USA is protesting the latest incident to China.  I think China should remind USA of this agreement.

To best illustrate the situation, 中國有一句成語: 只准州官放火,不准百姓點燈!

Another one:  惡人先告狀!

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
45#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-8-26 15:13:40 | 只看该作者

The following are supplements to my #44:

THE DOWNING OF KAL 007:

http://www.history.com/this-day- ... own-by-soviet-union

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007

US SPY PLANE FLED FROM RUSSIA JETS:

http://fijione.tv/u-s-official-s ... nds-up-over-sweden/

http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.c ... o-sweden-after.html

http://www.strategic-culture.org ... edish-airspace.html

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
46#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-8-29 04:19:54 | 只看该作者

China asked USA to stop its spy aircraft surveillance:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/2 ... ndex.html?hpt=hp_t3

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
47#
发表于 2014-9-17 00:23:57 | 只看该作者

Found some mature discussion about the strength of Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swp2yMNFsBo

Objectively, I am a bit afraid that a "non-united" China will likely get its ass kicked by Japan-US aliance in future East Sea conflict.

After watcing this, some of you will think twice about admiring Japan. Japanese do not respect the weak and japanese will never treat other equal to their own equally. So for those who originate fromTaiwan/HongKong/Korea or China but admires Japan, they should feel shameful and disoriented.

My advice is to just watch some manga and porn and be done with it. There is no need to admire.

I personally have reduced my mental score toward Japan to the point that the only product I use are pirated porn and manga (but those are likely Made in China ). Even their cars are no where close to Germen performance and Korea level in price/product ratio.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
48#
发表于 2014-9-17 00:54:11 | 只看该作者

BayerischeM 发表于 2014-9-17 00:23
Found some mature discussion about the strength of Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swp2yMNFs ...

I think Chinese sources are biased. They tend to greatly exaggerate our strength. I'm cheering for China, but I want objective assessments and understanding of our weaknesses so we know where to improve. Some Chinese sources I've seen already sound off like we are stronger than the Americans already which is ludicrous.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对

[tr][/tr]
49#
发表于 2014-9-17 23:52:47 | 只看该作者

Yeah, most of the sources are rediculous but I believe they do so to calm the people down and let them feel their tax are well spent.

Bad idea.

US and Japan consistently self reflect and self evaluate critically.

So yeah, this video I found is mature. It is more close american style in which analyst amplifies the enemy while downplay itself.

Overall, unless China is welling to suffer a death count of 500 to 1 in a east sea conflict, I'd say they need to calm down and wait for the real opportunity.

No one is a supporter on violent and oblivious China, a quiet and stratigic one will be more fearful.

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

50#
发表于 2014-9-18 17:12:29 | 只看该作者

BayerischeM 发表于 2014-9-17 23:52
Yeah, most of the sources are rediculous but I believe they do so to calm the people down and let th ...

The American military-industrial complex + intelligence apparatus is constantly over-hyping the threat posed by China, Russia, and other potential enemies, while at the same time downplaying its own capabilities. The reason is obviously to secure more funding to expand their forces and upgrade their hardware.

On the other hand, China is always hyping its own capabilities, many of which are unproven or yet to be battle-tested. The Chinese military, and by extension the government, has the need to convince the public that the vast amount of military funding is well-spent, instead of being pocketed by corrupt generals and officers.

This is very bad for us if conflict actually breaks out.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 04:17:17 | 显示全部楼层

51#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-9-26 15:18:44 | 只看该作者

Received the following from a friend re a Japanese politician's speech which illustrates what the Japanese Government is currently thinking, identical to pre -WWII, conquer China first, then conquer the world:

癡迷不悟! 日本 !

日本狂想 !

這是一個在日本BBS中人氣極旺的帖子,是大阪市長橋下徹和東京都知事石原慎太郎領導下的“日本維新會”會員所寫,題目是《大和民族為什麼要對外擴張?》。感謝一位不知名的網友,翻譯過來。本著“奇文共欣賞,疑義相與析”的原則,在論壇轉貼,給大家一個對“日本”這個禽獸國度有個清醒的認識。

大和民族為什麼要對外擴張?

“由於日本特殊的地理位置及資源的匱乏性,決定了我國發展的終極形式是:發動戰爭!”

我始終認為我們大和民族是世界上最優秀的民族。強烈的憂患意識與現實主義是支撐民族不斷創新與發展的精神之源,這就是勤儉智慧的大和人所獨有的奮爭精神。

然而,世界對我們卻是這樣的不公平,一些劣等民族佔據著大片肥沃的土地,卻不能充分利用這些寶貴的資源,而我們擁有先進的技術、成熟的經驗、團結的意志,卻只能守著貧瘠的土地望洋興嘆。潛伏的危機使我們意識到涉獵在世界這個資源有限充滿殘酷爭奪的現代森林裏,只有保持旺盛的鬥志與適當的野性才能換取民族根本的生存,這就是地球生存的法則,這就是勤儉智慧的大和人所面臨的現實。

島國的命運最終將會覆滅於海底,匱乏的資源將會導致民族前進動力的絕斷。我們唯一的出路就是軍事擴張,運用大和民族的勇武、智慧與精神去征服亞洲,征服世界。去洗刷幾十年前聖戰未獲成功的恥辱,用大和民族的優秀去駕馭其他民族的低劣,從而推動整個世界的進步。這是天皇賦與日本民眾的使命,這是為維護大和民族高貴的尊嚴而開展的聖戰!

在幾十年前嘗試征服世界的聖戰中,我們得出兩條教訓:

1、在未完全征服亞洲鞏固地位之前,不應招惹美國。在新的世紀裏,美國應是我們實現征服亞洲的很好夥伴與幫手,雖然在向征服世界的聖戰中,他會是我們的敵人。

2、滅亡像中國這樣的大國的時候,不能過於著急的一口吃掉,而應像吃生魚片一樣,一片一片的吃。中國不同於日本,他是個多民族混合的國家,自身矛盾很多,應該利用他們內部的分歧和差異,分裂這個國家,然後一個一個的消滅,新疆、西藏、青海、寧夏、滿洲等都應成為獨立自主的國家,分裂這些地區的根據就是他們獨有的民族性,這就是外界傳播的中國七塊論,我們具體為「分裂中國計畫」,這是我們征服亞洲,滅亡中國,進行聖戰的一部分。在中國,只有東部的漢人具有阻礙我們的能力,因此,如果中國被分裂成七個或幾個國家,漢人的力量就會被大大削弱,其戰略迴旋的餘地也會大大的縮小,中國的滅亡,日本帝國的復興也就為期不遠了!

而只要征服了中國,我們也就取得了征服亞洲的基礎,其他國家就會在漢人馴服的榜樣下,臣服於我們。只有這樣我們才具有擊垮美國,稱雄世界的本錢。當然,中國漢人的西部開發戰略對於這個問題會有一定的阻礙,但是我們不應放棄對於分裂中國的努力!因為發動聖戰是我們唯一的出路,日本欲征服世界,須先征服亞洲,欲征服亞洲,須先征服中國,欲征服中國,須先分裂削弱中國。

日本是一個面積狹小的島國,軍事迴旋餘地很小,只有發展強大的帝國艦隊,才能實現未來帝國對予聖戰的需要。

《大日本帝國興國聖戰計畫》之戰略步驟:

一、滅亡中國,征服亞洲

欲亡中國,須先分裂削弱中國:臺灣在我們的努力下已經分裂出去,下一步,我們應該採取對臺灣的絕對控制。即使這樣走我們也才走完了「分裂中國計畫」的第一步,新疆、西藏、滿洲相對乏力,以現有的技術與水準,日本的發展已至極限。不儘快發動聖戰,沒有任何資源支撐的日本經濟終會陷入崩潰。

但是,在嘗試對中國西部的分裂中,中國政府似乎已經覺察到了我們的計畫,並制定了《中國西部開發戰略》,這個具有民族同化作用的戰略,不但具有重要的經濟目的,也具有重大的戰略目的,這勢必封殺了我們的分裂計畫,但事物總有相反的作用,因為隨著漢人向西部少數民族區域的遷移,勢必會增加漢人與少數民族的接觸、同化與矛盾、磨擦並存,5-10年之內都不會形成漢人絕對的鞏固,我們正好可以利用這個機會製造挑起漢人與少數民族之間的矛盾、磨擦,勢態發展有可能會向利於我們的方向發展,因此對於中國西部的分裂計畫應堅決的執行下去。

另外在嘗試分裂滿洲的計畫中,我們卻受到了來自韓國的阻力,韓國至今仍不允許我大日本皇軍一兵一卒踏上韓國之國土,這將勢必阻礙我國對朝鮮半島的控制,勢必減緩對於滿蒙分裂的進程。對於韓國的抵制,可以利用外交手段緩和緊張,必要時可以利用美國的壓制,對於朝鮮可以利用美韓的軍事壓制。

中國是有可能干涉的,既然分裂沒那麼快實現,時間又不允許我們繼續拖延,我們應該適時使用大日本帝國強大的艦隊,利用台海衝突或第二次朝鮮戰爭一舉將中國龐大實際上並不可怕的艦隊摧毀,對於摧毀中國的艦隊,美國人是會支持的,臺灣人也是會支持的,南中國海周邊國家也是十分樂意的。如果成功,利用這次行動,我們就可以牢牢的控制住臺灣,並使之成為我們的軍事基地。

由於失去了海空權,中國人對於我們壓制朝鮮的反應也就顯得力不從心了。而支那人的形象會受到大大損害,支那人的精神與意志會受到極大打擊,他們將會再次陷入到大日本皇軍威脅的恐懼之中,政府的威信大大降低,從此中國賴以穩定的基礎被打破,借機挑動中國各區域的民族分裂勢力開展獨立複國運動,則中國不戰自弱。而我們就可在滿蒙重建大日本皇軍關東軍本部,為滅亡漢人統治下的剩餘中國做準備。

還有一個問題就是不要擔心經濟貧困的俄羅斯會出兵干預,因為對於中國適量的削弱,俄羅斯也是十分歡迎的。通過車臣戰爭,也可以看出俄羅斯虛弱的軍事力量已無力支撐一場像樣的戰爭。

二、鞏固亞洲地位,稱雄世界

日本在滅亡中國後,理應成為亞洲當之無愧的領袖,要用優秀的大和民族精神去震懾劣等民族的精神,要消滅他們的語言、習俗及奢糜的生活方式,即劣等民族的劣根性,要消滅這些民族的存在,消滅他們的一切,轉而學習我們的一切,要在他們的土地上用我們的方式培育出支那日本人、臺灣日本人與朝鮮日本人,要使整個亞洲不但統一成一個國家,而且還要統一成一個民族,那就是大和民族。實現這個目標要靠大和民族強大的合力、超人的智慧、無畏的精神,從內心去徹底征服每個亞洲人的心志,要讓他們認同並崇尚我們的精神,景仰我們的奮進,並徹底臣服於大日本帝國的腳下,讓他們無限的忠誠於我們。只有這樣,我們才能牢牢的掌握住亞洲,進而征服整個世界!

征服世界,僅僅依靠日本帝國的力量還是遠遠不夠的,還需要一些得力的幫手與夥伴。美國是同我們瓜分世界的最好夥伴,利用美國壓制歐洲,協助德國日爾曼法西斯政黨重新掌握政權,再利用德國日爾曼人征服歐洲。事實證明在上一次為了聖戰而簽署的盟約中,允許義大利人的加入對於日本的聖戰是一個錯誤的決定,羅馬帝國的後裔已經喪失了先輩奮爭的精神,成為無知的劣等民族,就像我們先輩崇尚的漢唐人,現已退化成為低劣的漢人,他們擺脫不了被統治的命運。最後,待我們牢牢控制了亞洲,德國與美國控制了歐洲,而後合力從兩面將獨聯體一舉滅亡。

整個過程大致需要30年左右。

敬請各位把這篇文章貼到你所知道的任何地方。
  死難的4000萬同胞將感謝你!!

We should do our part before more Japanese politicians think along those lines.  Boycott Japanese goods!

Let our money do the talking, choke Japanese economy through world-wide Chinese purchasing power!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 13:21 , Processed in 0.058898 second(s), 13 queries .