AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1305|回复: 0

蔣經國 (For Tomsiu's reading pleasure) [dragondick]

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-25 19:24:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
蔣經國 (For Tomsiu's reading pleasure) [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
电梯直达[url=][/url]
楼主
发表于 2014-3-15 02:52:03 | 只看该作者

Tomsiu,
I searched & found the following for you.
Before you review them, let me start by saying that I am not interested in starting a discussion on CCK.  
What I knew about CCK was that he was one of CKS’ sons.  CKS was once intrigued by the Russian Revolution & communism, & wanted to know more about communism & whether it could be introduced into the Chinese context.  So, he went to Russian to have a first-hand study/review of the “system”.  CKS quickly found out that communism was not for China, this basically why CKS & CCP cannot see each other eye to eye.
CKS either brought CCK along to Russian or sent him later to Russian, this part I am not sure.  I also read about CCK was probably held as a hostage by Russia to influence CKS, CCK probably also joined the Russian Communist Party as a member .
CCK went to Russian at an early stage, had a hard life B4 being called back to China.  Since his Russian was better than Chinese.  CKS initially placed CCK under a few famous scholars to 苦修Chinese, & made him work/learn from the bottom up.
CCK was always known as  純樸,平易近人.  Appearance-wize, CCK was not 高大威猛, in fact he was 其貌不揚,  a shortie with a “beer barrel”.
My first encounter with CCK was via news report that he was the head man for中國青年反共救國團.
Here you are, I have listed the viewing times so that you do not miss your appointment with your favourite MMs  :
兩蔣父子檔案解密 蔣經國篇 56’ 24”

兩岸中國人必看的蔣經國(两岸中国人必看的蒋经国)6’ 37”

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
回复
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
沙发
发表于 2014-3-15 04:26:31 | 只看该作者

Hey DD, the focus for the topic is CKK. I read two Utube but can't read zh.wiki (my computer problem)

Now you probably understand that CKS was failed in military in 1949 (to Mao).
Now you noticed that CKK lead 十大建设 (results i经济起飛) for Taiwan while CKS still in his dream of 反攻大陆.

Me too.... I am not interested CKK's life anytime but, after 1949. He built Taiwan 1949~1975. Not CKS.
CKS is a dreamer only that he stays in his dream (反攻大陆) which is unachievable.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
板凳
发表于 2014-3-15 04:47:34 | 只看该作者

(Chinese: 十大建設) were national infrastructure projects during the 1970. Taiwan government believed the country lacked key utilities such as highways, seaports, airports, and power plants. Moreover, Taiwan was experiencing significant effects from the 1973 oil crisis. Therefore, to upgrade the industry and the development of the country, the government planned to take on ten massive building projects. They were proposed by the Premier Chiang Ching-kuo, beginning in 1974, with a planned completion by 1979.

CKS died in 1975. He is not much involved of given credits.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
地板
  楼主| 发表于 2014-3-15 05:19:11 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-3-14 15:26
Hey DD, the focus for the topic is CKK. I read two Utube but can't read zh.wiki (my computer problem ...

I NEVER said CKS was responsible for 十大建设.  I said CKS should take FULL credit for land reform which laid the ground work for light industry's 起飛  after stomaches were filled.  Subsequently, Taiwan made it to the list of 4 Small Asian Dragons.

Go read my threads again,  at no time did I mention  十大建设 under CKS.

I do not subscribe to the statement that the Chinese Rural Re-construction Commission was USA's brain child as USA already "disowned" Nationalist China - its WW-II ally in 1948.

Anyway, I am NOT interested in starting or continuing any discussion re CCK.  I researched everything for you, FREE of CHARGE!

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong, JUL21 1969.
回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

5#
发表于 2014-3-15 06:29:19 | 只看该作者

dragondick 发表于 2014-3-14 16:19
I NEVER said CKS was responsible for 十大建设.  I said CKS should take FULL credit for land reform ...

Since the East Asian Tigers were relatively poor during the 1960s, these nations had an abundance of cheap labor. Coupled with educational reform, they were able to leverage this combination into a cheap, yet productive workforce.
The East Asian Tigers committed to egalitarianism in the form of land reform, to promote property rights and to ensure that agricultural workers would not become disgruntled.
Until the mid-1970s it was not clear that the East Asian Tigers were a particular area of fast growth and that the Tiger development model produced superior results to either neoliberal (U.S.-backed policies), Soviet, or import substitution development models

農村復興委員會 ended in 1965 & continued by Taiwan Government alone until ended officially Mar 15, 1979 {per 台湾文化部. 黄俊杰}.  [CKS died in 1975. So this 垃圾委員會 was dumped 4-years later]

East Aisan tiger still relatively poor in 1960 (10+ years when CKS in power). Even in mid-1970 it was not clear ........ Therefore, 農村復興委員會 not much help to Taiwan's economy & which ended in 1979 officially.

That's I am argued that Taiwan's  農村復興委員會/经济起飛 have no credit to CKS.
Taiwan 经济起飛 because of CKK (no to CKS).

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:09 , Processed in 0.038838 second(s), 13 queries .