AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1593|回复: 1

華驼 . Is he real/exist? [tomsiu]

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-24 20:02:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
華驼 . Is he real/exist? [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
电梯直达[url=][/url]
楼主
发表于 2014-2-1 21:27:56 | 只看该作者

[三国志] 是西晋陈寿编写. 详细记载了从魏文帝黄初元年(220)到晋武帝太康元年(280)六十年的历史
華驼 being mentioned in one short note with not more than 50 words. As I remembered 華驼 is only a doctor and nothing more than an ordinary doctor.
I read the book nearly 40 years ago. Myself, quite young that time and nearly forgot all of them. Even today, I flip all pages and hard to find the same "note" again.

[三国演义] 是一部长篇历史小说,作者是明朝的罗贯中
A great story book boardly accepted by most of us. Thus, most of us believe that this is history, not story book.
華驼 depicted as GOD of doctors. And he is one of the important person in doctors' history.

Since 華驼 is 聖人/手 even today. But I couldn't find any his "real" prescription/醫書?
Therefore .....presume I am in the mist. Comments welcome .....

回复
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
推荐
发表于 2014-2-2 04:46:21 | 只看该作者

I read 三国演义 as a teen and it was a fascinating novel. However, it is just a work of fiction loosely based on history. Later on I read some books that debunked many of the famous (though false) depictions in that novel. I'm not too sure about 華驼, but other things to note,

曹操 gets bad rep, however he is actually the most capable ruler, and as far as civilians are concerned, he was the most humane ruler also.

劉備 is made out to be an honourable hero. Actually, he is the worst of the lot. He was a harsh ruler, and also betrayed the trust of his friends and allies on more than one occasion for personal gain.

關羽's martial abilities gets exaggerated. Many of the credits attributed to him actually belong to other persons. For example, 溫酒斬華雄, it was actually 孫堅 that accomplished that feat.

周瑜 is another great character I feel bad for. He gets distorted into a 心胸狹窄的小人 for the sake of making 諸葛亮 look good. According to actual historical accounts, he was quite a noble and exceptional character. His death was due to an arrow wound suffered in battle, yet the novel says he was 氣死 by 諸葛亮.

回复 支持 1 反对 0
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
板凳
发表于 2014-2-2 06:05:07 | 只看该作者

More inaccuracies,

貂蝉 is a fictional character. She never existed

In the novel 吕布 is depicted as 有勇無謀, he is 所向無敵 in personal combat, but lousy as a general and as a leader. However according to historical records, there is nothing to indicate that he was such a great warrior (in personal combat), nor was he such a terrible general/leader.

One of the most imfamous episodes that show what a cruel and selfish person 曹操 is, was in fact completely made up. The story of 曹操 slaughtering an entire family that offerred him shelter, and then saying 寧可我負天下人, 莫教天下人負我 is complete fiction.

In fact, many other dramatic episodes such 孔明草船借箭, 曹操割须弃袍, 关羽单刀赴会, are either heavily distorted, or never actually happened.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
地板
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-2 08:33:23 | 只看该作者

Yes, there are too many over exaggerated chaptors that make some folks confused. At least we knew 三国演义 是一部长篇历史小说.
I put title "華驼  Is he real/exist?" for purpose to attract people come in (to read). IMO .. he exists but, see this and how much you believe it is true?

华佗(145—208)total 63 years of age,汉末医学家。字元化,沛国谯(今安徽亳县)人.
华陀为关羽刮骨疗毒. 本来想为曹操开脑取瘤,但曹操以为华陀要砍曹操的脑袋而遭囚禁,后死于牢中!华陀死后,其医术也随之失传

他治病碰到那些用针灸、汤药不能治愈的腹疾病,就叫病人先用酒冲服麻沸散,等到病人麻醉后没有什么知觉了,就施以外科手,剖破腹背,割掉发病的部位。如果病在肠胃,就割开洗涤,然后加以缝合,敷上药膏。四五天伤口愈合,一个月左右,病就全好。华佗在当时已能做肿瘤摘除和胃肠缝合一类的外科手术。一次,有个推车的病人,曲着脚,大喊肚子痛。不久,气息微弱,喊痛的声音也渐渐小了。华佗切他的脉,按他的肚子,断定病人患的是肠痈。因病势凶险,华佗立即给病人用酒冲服“麻沸散”,待麻醉后,又给他开了刀。这个病人经过治疗,一个月左右病就好了。

华佗治头痛身热要诀
华佗治肢烦口乾要诀
华佗治牙痛要诀
华佗治死胎要诀
华佗治矢镞入骨要诀
华佗治膝疮要诀
华佗治湿浊上升要诀
华佗治寒热要诀
华佗治腹痛脾腐要诀
华佗治脚病要诀
华佗治酒毒要诀
华佗治虚损要诀
华佗治胃管要诀
华佗治婴儿下利要诀
华佗治虿螫要诀
华佗治急症要诀
华佗治头风要诀
华佗治血郁要诀
华佗治病笃要诀
华佗治咽塞要诀
华佗治内疽要诀
华佗治欲产不通要诀
华佗治咳嗽要诀
华佗治血脉诸病要诀
华佗治腹背诸疾要诀
华佗治脏腑痈疡要诀
华佗治精神衰颓要诀
华佗治发白要诀

This kind of 醫術/藥 looks very familiar that it appeared as sign-board in HK's 彌敦道?

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
ah_chin

主题
帖子
积分

积分2273
5#
发表于 2014-2-2 11:37:15 | 只看该作者

his medicine books were all burnt by 曹操 at that time except 跌打 and 五禽戯. that is all I know

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
6#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-2 23:31:48 | 只看该作者

ah_chin 发表于 2014-2-1 22:37
his medicine books were all burnt by 曹操 at that time except 跌打 and 五禽戯. that is all I know ...

Happy that you are interested in this Mr Chin Sir.
his medicine books were all burnt by 曹操 ~~~ did mention in [三国演义], Just kind of 小说 with 历史背景. [三国志] 是西晋陈寿编写 there more closer to impacted years which I trusted more. I swear to god that I had seen 華驼 being mentioned in (very) short notes. But couldn't find/see it again in Toronto librarys.

Since 華驼 widely/frimly worshipped by Chinese therefore I brought this up for 2nd thoughts.
Even BenGor fell so deep in chinese history that he even not firmly say yes/no to this [real or no real].

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
ah_chin

主题
帖子
积分

积分2273
7#
发表于 2014-2-3 03:14:51 | 只看该作者

tomsiu 发表于 2014-2-2 10:31
Happy that you are interested in this Mr Chin Sir.
his medicine books were all burnt by 曹操 ~~~ d ...

Tom sir,
We should research those history that will benefit us as wolves.
I am interested in this Mr Shaw who just passed away (100+ years old) before chinese new year. His secret of chi kung and his hunting experience too.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
8#
发表于 2014-2-3 04:01:56 | 只看该作者

i always got an impression that 曹操 is the bad guy, probably the worst leader, and dishonest, selfish, always have a hidden agenda going on with evil ulterior motive

劉備 is totally the opposite, kind, loyal, good manner, intelligent, put everyone else first before him

關羽' best single combat fighter, good leader, personality similar to 劉備

周瑜 and 孫堅, not so important, ambitious, but that's about it

now i know i am probably wrong was brain-washed when i was a kid, based on fictional novels.. and tv dramas

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
9#
发表于 2014-2-3 07:34:51 | 只看该作者

華駝 does exist, but the 刮骨療傷 is false.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

10#
发表于 2014-2-3 07:43:00 | 只看该作者

Ben2009 发表于 2014-2-1 17:05
More inaccuracies,

貂蝉 is a fictional character. She never existed

Regarding about 貂蝉 existed or not is debatable. I remember reading some materials saying 王允 does use a maid to drive a wedge between 董卓 & 呂布, but the name of the maid was never mentioned. One thing we could confirm was the name "貂蝉" was not recorded in any historical documents.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-24 20:02:39 | 显示全部楼层
華驼 . Is he real/exist? [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
11#
发表于 2014-2-3 07:55:28 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-2-2 15:01
i always got an impression that 曹操 is the bad guy, probably the worst leader, and dishonest, selfi ...

The theme of 三國演義 was; 蜀 = justice, 魏 = evil, 吳 = thief.

There was no evil back in the 三國 era (戰亂), whoever can unify China can bring peace to the land. But I do consider 劉備 to be an asshole.

The only good think about 關羽 was he's loyal to 劉備, other than that he's just a 有勇冇某之輩

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
12#
发表于 2014-2-6 09:21:41 | 只看该作者

In the olden days, family lineage was very important. By the time the novel 三國演義 was written, which was more than 1000 years after the 三國 era, it was still important to consider. Therefore, 劉備, who was supposedly related to the royal family (surname 劉), is AUTOMATICALLY considered to be the one who DESERVED to become the next ruler. Facts were deliberately distorted or fabricated to make his side to be the heroes. On the other hand, 曹操 who had no royal blood, but was the most able and competent was villainized.

The novel had to be written this way. If 罗贯中 wrote a novel about a righteous man who rebelled and took over the throne from an incompetent ruler, the ruler of his time would probably had him executed for writing something that promoted such ideas.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

13#
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 20:17:01 | 只看该作者

Ben2009 发表于 2014-2-5 20:21
In the olden days, family lineage was very important. By the time the novel 三國演義 was written, wh ...

Uh ..... good point. I'll note this in my "own" history memory

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:07 , Processed in 0.039764 second(s), 13 queries .