AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1412|回复: 0

Church fathers (神父/牧師) and Politicians (政客)! [tomsiu]

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-24 19:54:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Church fathers (神父/牧師) and Politicians (政客)! [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
电梯直达[url=][/url]
楼主
发表于 2014-2-14 22:12:05 | 只看该作者

How much that you know they are in common?
How much that you believe/follow their platforms?
They both asking contributions.
They both attempting to make you believe/follow him/her. Why you follow him?

Christian started their platforms about 1,600 years ago.
Politians started their platforms about 300 years ago (Washington/Adams/Jefferson).

I am a Catholic.  I pay visit to church (Denison/middlefield), in Cantonese section, & shake hand with church father once every week. I understand their platforms but no harm to (casual) believe even it is untrue.
But if you believe/follow a politians that could be (just could be) a big disaster. Particularily he is 毛泽东 alike (per history).

Why there are so many folks deeply follow Christian/Politian without their own judgement? They trusted them 100% without doubt. These kind of behaviour gave me a 2nd thought that indeed, there exist some kind of folks not able to use their brain to judge even they hv certain degree of education.

For more about 毛泽东 please read my memo in same category (and welcome for comment about him).

回复
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
HC1265

主题
帖子
积分

积分880
沙发
发表于 2014-2-15 05:03:31 | 只看该作者

I would say following 100% the Christinan priests in Canada is dangerous but not fatal.
There are lots of corruption & sins, particular the Roman Catholic Church. However, all
wrong doings will be revealed one day.

However, if you follow them without questions in China/ HK/ Taiwan, fatal problems will arise.
People in that part of the world are not sophicated & all round educated like the West.
The Roman Catholic has a long history of converting places to pro-act and align with the west.
Just look at the loud mouth priests in HK, you don't see them here!

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
板凳
  楼主| 发表于 2014-2-15 20:57:21 | 只看该作者

Both Religious/Politicians able to draw pilgrims (extreme worship). Catholic had their large scale of military campaigns (google crusades) about 1,000 years ago. Today we still see this happening in Norther Ireland and middle-east. In western countries they being called "terrorist". To answer this .... don't believe/trust what ought to be good! Use brain to judge.

In HK a lot of people walked down street and cry loud [打倒共产党][红卫兵][梁震英]. Indeed they are repeating 毛泽东's foot-steps in different format! They are following another ignorants (李桌人/梁国雄/陈伟业/梁家杰/刘慧兴 ....  etc). These group of people not even gathered together but forming different frontlines for their own (benefits).

Teachers refused to teach 国民教育 that claimed to be "wash-brain". Would I be wash-brain even I raised in Catholic family? Educated in Catholic high school? Church goer weekly?
Students claimed they can't afford to buy new house? They ain't even started work/job?
Family of 4 claimed that they hv family income below poor-line? They did form a family without thinking is it affordable (to form a family)?
A lot of people complaint & asking more(subsidies) from Govt. At one side they blamed the rich merchants (whom paying taxes).
A lot of people don't know why they live under poor-line? Without judging they hve lesser education/academic skill ? Even some of them choose not to co-operate to their employer (results to lesser chance of promotion).
Even worse 陈日君 coming closer to politicians.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

HC1265

主题
帖子
积分

积分880
地板
发表于 2014-2-16 00:00:09 | 只看该作者

Too many political & religious sharks/ wolves among unsophicated & uneducated citizens!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 12:39 , Processed in 0.039893 second(s), 13 queries .