AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1831|回复: 5

香港年輕人容易自大自滿

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-22 11:07:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
香港現今第三代人的生活環境如其讀物、慶祝節日都偏向西化及商業化,缺乏傳統意識和觀念,未能透過中國傳統文化學習修養及智慧,在欠缺鑑古識今及過份備受上一代保護的情況下,年輕人容易自大自滿,沒有反省和思考。

現代年輕人相對物質享受豐裕,內地學生的努力與香港學生的久安心態相差太遠,但認為不要太怪責年輕人,長輩也有很大的責任,包括大學校長, 教師, 家對學生都太過呵護。

要令國家變得強大,關鍵在於人民要有優越感、憂患意識和衝勁動力,而這些都是香港現今青少年欠缺的。
在立法会一些有高等教育議員人境然心向英国, 屈膝求援, 真令中華子孫蒙

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-24 02:45:03 | 显示全部楼层
Not only in HK.  All the kids (including young adults) that I have dealt with all have a feel of entitlement.  It is always someone else faults.  If they don't get what they want, it is due to discrimination, bias, ...  Most of them rarely consider it might be their fault.  As you said, it is the parents, teachers, psychiatrists, ... creation of this generation of monsters.  Someone mentioned to me that successful person usually have tremendous self confidence.  This is a correlation but not a causality.  However, lots of educators immediately interpreted it as we have to promote self-confidence so that they can be successful.  That's completely misuse the research results.  That's why we have so many 自滿年輕人.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-24 05:31:16 | 显示全部楼层
curious 发表于 2014-12-24 02:45
Not only in HK.  All the kids (including young adults) that I have dealt with all have a feel of ent ...

Thanks for your contribution to this subject Mr. Curious

Further to the subject I've this opinion.
Being success you can't do it alone. It must have inter-person skill (人脉關係). To do so he has to put behind 自滿自大. And to present 有優越感、憂患意識和衝勁動力.

人脉關係 can't be taught in school/book. It's earned from living/working experience. It take years to achieve these.

有優越感 : Present I CAN DO BETTER.
憂患意識 : When/where the down/risk moment.
衝勁動力 : Refers to energy/motivation.

Comments welcome always.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-24 05:37:03 | 显示全部楼层
在立法会一些有高等教育的議員人境然心向英国, 屈膝求援, 真令中華子孫蒙羞。~~~~

To a certain time/moment we can't cross borderline. We are 中華子孫. We can't "屈膝"求英国.
A true hero choose to die instead imprisonment by Enemy. Such as HITLER.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-24 09:54:18 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-12-24 05:31
Thanks for your contribution to this subject Mr. Curious

Further to the subject I've this opinion ...

"Being success you can't do it alone. It must have inter-person skill (人脉關係). ..."  Absolutely.  The problem is the education in Toronto is teaching to believe they are the best.  You cannot criticize them of not performing the best.  In their group work, there's almost always a dominant person who will "dictate" everything.

"人脉關係 can't be taught in school/book. ..."  To make it worse, the texting, the internet, ... Nowadays, a lot of young people don't even know what is "人脉關係".  A lot of them are self-centered.  

I think this is also the cultural difference.  When I read the book "Tiger Mom", I think it is a description of what most of us went through.  I feel it is just normal but the criticism that the author received from the western culture is eye-opening.  The interesting thing to me is, on average, we, Chinese, are not doing worse, if not better, than the other cultures.  What's wrong of having high expectation and pushing for the limits?  However, as parents, we have to recognize the strength and weakness of our kids.  If someone is good in technical skills, pushing him/her to academic may turn into disasters.

To me, we need to humble some of the young kids without destroying their confidence.  I think "humble" is one of the best qualities that Chinese has in our tradition.  "自大自滿" is a source of self-destruction.

Sorry I have to write it in English.  I read and write traditional Chinese but I don't know how to type it (never learn) unless I kept using Google translation or online dictionary and it will take me forever to type a message!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-25 05:11:30 | 显示全部楼层
curious 发表于 2014-12-24 09:54
"Being success you can't do it alone. It must have inter-person skill (人脉關係). ..."  Absolutely ...

Yes ,,, Humble. A source of success too. And  "自大自滿" is a source of self-destruction.

747 enjoying moment of 一台独大. Let's see if Ben 哥 fall into 自大自滿.
Few years ago Ben 哥 is a challenger. Now, Ben 哥 still a challenger (to himself). That's the ingredients of continuation of success. [That we notice Research Department in Western Companies]

I read and write traditional Chinese but I don't know how to type it ~~~~ hehe. Me too

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 06:56 , Processed in 0.042214 second(s), 13 queries .