AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9067|回复: 25

Tera@Dream4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-21 17:52:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First time using this agency. Well I have been bugging the phone girl quite a bit so I felt bad for not dining there yet. Anyways after 3-4 tries, a few misfortunate situations, I finally saw Tera.

As soon as she saw me, I felt very welcomed and warm, its like she has been waiting for me, very gfe feeling already. Once into the room and started talking in Cantonese, she lights up even more lol. So yea I guess it helps if you can speak it too.

SF2 was quite standard with a short bbbj to start the mood. Lots of eye contact, she likes to look at you when doing that.

Off to the bed, we hug tightly on the bed while kissing, at first only LFK then later on DFK was open up. Then the usual nipple thing and down to a long bbbj, her skills were quite good (no teeth) and kept looking at me. Then flip over my turn, DFK, kiss nipple a bit and play with kitty. She doesn't like much finger contact so I stopped it. Not in the mood of daty so skipped that. Main course was missionary with DFK and doggy. I was surprised I lasted so long today, sometimes I blew in less than 5 seconds and sometimes I can last up to 5 minutes for first shot. Maybe was the winter and being very tired (busy at work today and yesterday).

Face: 8/10, I find her quite pretty. Not as cute as her friend Kayla @ ASB though. She reminds me of JAV Natsume Iroha both body and face. Maybe that is why I rate her quite high here.

Body: 9/10, True spinner body (a bit shorter than she will be prefect), surprised that she has a nice ass to boot, A cup boobs, minus point for a bush down there, tanned colour and smooth skin. Kayla's body is more delicious as it is white and big size lol.

Service: 9/10, Compared most Chinese MM, her services were very above the average, GFE menu tried only, minus point for light smoker breath, I felt a lot of connection with her so higher mark here.

Overall a very good experience, happy girl and laughing/smiling all the time. The language barrier lifted for sure helped our session.

Donation: $140 + 10 tips
Recommend: Yes if you like spinners and don't mind a bit smoker breath + bush
Repeat: Nope, it is my last meal before the dumb new law is out.
http://www.dream4u.ca/main.html

I hope Jolin from same agency comes back soon, I want to try before really quitting lol (oh gosh, I don't even believe myself when I said that...)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-21 17:58:23 | 显示全部楼层
Re  " her friend Kayla @ ASB though"

Are they really friends or just a gues?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-21 17:58:46 | 显示全部楼层
gues should be guess.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-21 17:59:04 | 显示全部楼层

yes, she confirmed lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-21 20:39:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-21 21:07:37 | 显示全部楼层

yes, i downloaded some 1080p of my fav movies from her too lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-21 21:19:57 | 显示全部楼层
pretty good, and pretty sweet
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-21 21:28:58 | 显示全部楼层

If they aren't friends, they wouldn't offer 3P.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-22 05:58:53 | 显示全部楼层
Yes ... Tera is good friend of Kayla (true HKers). They shared same unit in ASB.
8/10 face ..... haha ..... you're in love in her la. Her skin are no good as Kayla or V. Dark lin.
Yes ... She has smoker breathe but I still went for 4th times. And she's a happy girl too. Hmm ... let me think for the 5th.

Quit to me? ..... my little brother won't let me ah! My target to C remains at 100+. V 10+

V brought me back to Becky .... haha ... last time in Midland/sheppard (4 years ago la)
C brought me back to MW.... haha ... this year I'd Irene & Pia for one each only.
K introduced me to ASB .... haha ... K x 4 and Miki x 4

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-22 06:03:15 | 显示全部楼层

Ai Ya .... very close 70% wor ....
Natsume Iroha has more white/smooth skin. Tera has darker skin.
If Tera do more makeup she's more pretty ah.
Ai Ya ... Ai Ya ..... will go for the 5th la.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:41 , Processed in 0.037173 second(s), 13 queries .