AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15170|回复: 18

TOFTT - Lena@MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-10 18:34:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok, so I cliaimed to have taken one for the team here but not really.  I have read reviews of Lena on the Montreal board and have tried to see her twice over there but she was fully booked both times so no luck there.  Risk for me is low here but I will take the credit anyway because after a week of her being in Markham, there is still no review to be found here.

New condo next to T&T.  Music to my ears.  I have stopped going to MW after Barbie left so it has been a while.  Have to give kudos to ZP for handling bookings etc.  A little more professional I must say.  Wasn't very impressed when I got the call from the booker to let me know an opening slot opened up and asked if I could go earlier.  I understand they want to fill all the gaps on the schedule but I just prefer not to have anyone calling or texting me at all.

Anyway.. door opened... mixed feeling.  Mixed only because I like the korean doll face with heavy make up like Roxy's.  She had light makeup on, with nice and civilian eye liners on.  But that mixed feeling QUICKLY gave way as she reminded me of someone familiar.. like a mix of a model friend of mine and some celebrity.  Her shy smile is the killer.  She kept covering her boobs because her fishnet outfit was too revealing.  How cute was that?!?!  And she constantly gave me this shy schoolgirl look, as if she was alone with her dream boy in school and she was all shy about it.  If you told me she was brand new to the business I would believe you... but of course that's not the case as she worked in Montreal before, as I mentioned earlier.

Body type reminded me of Daphne at 4play ladies from over 10 years ago.  She was unbelieveable and Lena's wasn't quite that nice and she had bolted on, nonetheless reminded me of Daphne.  Slim but not boney.  I have had some NIGHTMARE sessions wiht some skinny SPs that permanently scarred me.  Lena's?  Just right for me.

I decided to take charge there so NO routine was to be had.   I have no clue whether she does BBBJ in the shower, I have no idea if she licks nipples, or does BLS, etc.  What kills me is that after the fact, I saw that RIMMING was listed as part of the service.  FUCK ME for missing out on it. Next time I will just lay there and let her go to town on me. Anyway, this girl was wet. Wetter than normal. Maybe I really looked like her dream boy from high school, who knows.  But a bit of kissing and a bit of light playing with my finger was all it took, and I wasn't going to let it wasted.

The event itself was very different, and I suspect it was a YMMV thing so no need to share the detail here. It definitely wasn't like what I read on the other board.  Just to compare, Roxy has this sexy fuck doll look with the persona to match.  I don't know how Roxy does it but man, she can act like those girls in japanese anime... eyes half closed, mouth half opened, ready to DFK like mad in any moment.  Roxy also has the smoother skin and paler body.  Definitely an advantage there.  But Lena?  More like a civilian hot girl I am having sex with for the first time, constantly exploring, testing what each other likes, etc.  The gaze was more of a "OMG", "I can't believe I am doing this" type and I really dig it a lot.  so I acted my part haha.  Too bad I had to cum and leave.  This is the kind of girls I would have loved to just lay naked around, having sex a bit, then kiss a bit, then careess each other a bit, without going the fuck feast route.  Maybe it was just my mood today.. who knows.

Not scoring as scoring is subjective and mostly useless.  I drew parallels and comparisons to Daphne and Roxy so hopefully that was helpful.  Just to put things in perspective, I am a HUGE fan of Roxy's and every other girls I have seen so far has been a waste... like I would be kicking myself for not saving the session for Roxy instead.  With Lena, i was thinking the whole time that I needed to repeat with her, and that I am screwed to now have both of them working in Markham....

Her pictures are 90% accurate when it comes to the body.  The face is hard to comment, especially when the girl in the pictures have VERY heavy makeup on, versus Lena in person had light makeup.  Didn't detect any smoker smell ... then again I don't mind it so I may not be the best person to tell.

Have fun!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-10 18:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
BTW, CIM finish and she held on, casually, did her thing, picked up towels, led me to the bathroom, before gracefully spitting out the cum.  I liked it.  Not like some girls who couldn't wait to spit it into a tissue like they were allergic to it.

I think there are a LOT there for me to explore further with this girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 18:41:01 | 显示全部楼层
woah, first time u wrote such a long review lol

well the one about Chloe via PMs on the red board was longer...but that was years ago
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 19:31:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 22:34:07 | 显示全部楼层
bro u still addicted to roxy? looks like she stole ur heart lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 00:15:45 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, a mix of the good from both Roxy and Daphne?  Obviously you didn't say Daphne's cute mixed girl look but her body.  Daphne's body was to die for and I know chemistry means a lot but if a girl is not following the Kgirl routine, I love that.  I will take the plunge as well.  Thank you for the review!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 00:29:07 | 显示全部楼层
Her last pic look very much alike Tequila's face. Is it the same girl? Anyone confirm?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 00:31:13 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2014-11-11 00:29
Her last pic look very much alike Tequila's face. Is it the same girl? Anyone confirm?

NVM. My mistakes. Ignore me please. I was looking at http://www.moonwaiting.ca/Gallery/Lydia-2.html
Last picture looks like what I remembered from my session. But im probably wrong as first few pics aren't alike and height not the same.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 02:25:18 | 显示全部楼层
well then...i'm sold!

thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-11 02:52:08 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-11-10 18:41
woah, first time u wrote such a long review lol

well the one about Chloe via PMs on the red board w ...

You have good memory Bro!  Glad you still remember my detail review of Chloe via PM haha!  Good old days.

I seriously didn't realize I had not provided any detailed review recently.  Well, as I have said, only girl worth seeing for me this whole year has been Roxy.  Awesome service and my perfect popstar K girl look.  Lena just provides a different type of experience that I can see myself repeating for.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 17:39 , Processed in 0.039432 second(s), 13 queries .