立即注册
搜索
查看: 59177|回复: 11

Sex747 evolution to Azn747

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-8 17:26:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear members and advertisers,

Sex747
has recently undergone a system upgrade and migrated to a new server. It is expected that this transition will enhance security and reliability of our website. If any members experience any system errors or bugs, please report it via PM to admin. We will work on problem right away to resolve any difficulties and optimize user-friendliness of the website.

We are also pleased to announce a change in our management team with new partners who bring fresh innovative ideas that will improve our website and ultimately benefit all our members. Under our new management, Sex747 is now re-born as Azn747, an organization that, while inclusive of all cultures and ethnicities, is especially dedicated towards promoting a fun, exciting, and fulfilling social life for Asian men across Canada. Henceforth, Azn747 will be our new brand name, whereas our former brand name Sex747 will still be used (sometimes interchangeably) for now, but will gradually be phased out.

The mission of Azn747 is to deliver the best social and night life to Asian men across Canada!

Azn747 / Sex747 would also like to say thank you to Ben2009 for his past work at Sex747. He will retire and relinquish his management position back to Sex747 founder/owner Eddie and new partner Azn747 partner Peter. Meanwhile, Ben2009 will continue to stay on as a moderator for Azn747 and apply his experience in the daily moderation and administration of our forum website. However, all future correspondence regarding Azn747, including questions, suggestions, advertisement requests should be directed to: [email protected]

For the time being, Azn747 will continue operating almost exactly the same way as Sex747 has been in the past. Looking further into the future, Azn747 aims to diversify the information and resources it provides to our members by blazing a new path in creating a truly unique Asian male lifestyle. We will host activities and events, including but not limited to clubbing, karaoke, parties, dating services, sports, and so forth. For most members, there are exciting changes and opportunities up ahead, but for now, in the short-term, there is absolutely no change affecting you, your account, and the informative & interactive nature of the Azn747 / Sex747 forum website.

Yours truly,
Azn747 management team

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-9 04:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
I always have a thought that BEN2009 owns sex747.
By now, AZN747 have a new partner Peter. Then whom else? [Should all partner(s) come out to waive hands to us?]
Ben2009 will continue to stay on as a moderator ~~~~ Uh, Ben Gor ... Hi .....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-9 20:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
是不是亚宾不做了被人收购了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-9 20:53:24 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-11-9 04:32
I always have a thought that BEN2009 owns sex747.
By now, AZN747 have a new partner Peter. Then whom ...

Don't worry guys. I am still here. Actually many people probably think I own Sex747 because I am so active on the website. But I am not an IT guy. Sex747 was actually founded by some of my friends and they asked for my help to share my "chicken experience" and then later to moderate the forum.

I've not yet had the privilege and honour of meeting the new boss Peter as he is a friend of my friend who was the former owner. As far as I know, Peter lives in Hong Kong which is where Azn747 is now registered its domain and server. I think its quite obvious why the owners decided to do this, and I think its safer for everyone this way.

Furthermore, the name change is also part of a directional and strategic change to make this forum community more diversified in terms of hobbies, interests, and activities that it caters to. Peter has many great ideas and he already has launched a few successful websites and smartphone apps, so he has a lot of experience in the internet business.

In the days ahead, Azn747 will expand and offer members a much greater scope of information and services geared towards the Asian men in Canada. It will no longer be a website just about women and sex, but much more .. business, finance, investing, sports entertainment, dining, dating & networking, nightlife, etc.

There are exciting changes ahead, so please stay tuned. I will continue to be here with all you friends. I am still the moderator (I haven't been fired yet ). So let me end this by giving a big thanks to Azn747's new management, as well as all the kind friends and members here that have supported me and Sex747 over the years. Please continue to support Azn747 as we will continue doing our best to serve you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 05:05:34 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks Ben Gor .... No 擦鞋. You really made this site VERY shine for Asian men.
Listen this song below ....... [reminded by AhWong sir ..hehe]

"I Will Follow"

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 02:17:42 | 显示全部楼层
i feel like i joined an AZN gang lol

keep up the good work guys..can't wait to see what's in store for the future!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 21:53:10 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-11-9 20:53
Don't worry guys. I am still here. Actually many people probably think I own Sex747 because I am so ...

Thanks Ben Gor, for the excellent work done for the forum!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 21:53:38 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-11-9 20:53
Don't worry guys. I am still here. Actually many people probably think I own Sex747 because I am so ...

Thank you Ben2009 Gor, for the excellent work done for the forum!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-15 23:14:27 | 显示全部楼层
Change and diversity is good for any organization. Congratulations to AZN747 for taking it to the next level.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-24 02:48:58 | 显示全部楼层
congrats! big things!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 07:36 , Processed in 0.039671 second(s), 13 queries .