AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6285|回复: 6

Sammie & Joanne @ Moonlight Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-29 18:36:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
During work yesterday, I received a text message from Joanne informing me that she is working. She is one of my favorites at the moment (here is my previous report for Joanne: http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15767) so I made my booking. After work, me and my buddy goes over to Moonlight Spa. The keeper greets me at the door. We make some small talk but I wasn't really paying attention because I was too focused on doing Joanne. Without really noticing what she was saying and what I was saying (basically just nodding and saying yes), I didn't even realize that I agreed to try their new MM instead of Joanne. My buddy, that devious bastard, took advantage of my distracted state and "volunteered" to do Joanne in my place. All I can say was DIU when I finally came to senses as Joanne came in and my buddy took her by the arm and dragged her off, while the keeper ushered me into another room.

I was in a pissed off state when Sammi came in thru the door. I look her over from head to toe, and I remember seeing her at LuluVilla Spa before. Then I calm down because she is a very good quality MM as well. She has a cute GND look that is not as pretty as Joanne but good looking enough. On the other hand, Sammi is younger, I estimate mid or late 20s. Sammi also has a better figure than Joanne. She is slim, beautiful shaped B-cup, very white soft skin, and a red flower tattoo on her belly. With the exception of the tattoo which I don't mind but some people may not like, Sammi's body is flawless.

I mentioned in my other report that Joanne gives the best bodyslide I've ever had. I think Sammi's bodyslide is close to her level, perhaps Joanne was her mentor. After the massage (which was quite good actually), then begins the foreplay, the part where the MM softly brushes her fingers over the customer's body and reaches under to caress the genitals. Then, the average spa MM will ask the customers to flip over. And here is what I like most about Sammi (and also Joanne), instead of asking me to flip, she starts the bodyslide by climbing my back and begin rubbing and grinding. At the same time she will lick and moan softly into my ears. This was the exact same thing that my ex-gf used to do whenever she woke up feeling horny in the middle of the night when I was asleep and she wanted to have sex. It was really seductive. The bodyslide will continue on my back until I could no longer resist and flip over. Then the pace would really pick up. Although she stopped short of giving an actual BBBJ, it was almost one, because she licked me from my balls and up the shaft to the tip of my penis, stopping just short of putting the entire cock into her mouth.

Sammi has a great attitude, is talkative, and a tease. Oh and she allows DFK as well. In fact, her menu is very extensive, with the exception of full service. Overall I still like Joanne more, mainly due to connection or chemistry, but both are very close in terms of overall quality. Joanne is more sensual, while Sammi is more lively and talkative. Both are highly recommended picks.

Joanne
Face 8.5
Body 8
Skill 9.5
Attitude 9

Sammi
Face 7.5
Body 9
Skill 8.5
Attitude 8

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-29 20:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks Ben Gor , but I am not a big fan of spa .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-29 22:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
Age? Young?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-31 00:26:37 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you ben gor. Based on the flower tattoo on tummy description, i know who you are talking about. She is really sexy and drop dead amazing body.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-31 06:05:49 | 显示全部楼层

You are a careless reader unless you want to know exact age, did you see : Sammi is younger, I estimate mid or late 20s. Age is the secrete of every woman, including one's Mom and Grand Mom. Also, I don't think Ben knows.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-1 23:46:46 | 显示全部楼层
Oops...thx and sorry
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-2 01:01:56 | 显示全部楼层
mmm..gotta pay this spa a visit..

was planning on going to see nana again next door...may detour first haha
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 01:23 , Processed in 0.055896 second(s), 17 queries .