AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2820|回复: 5

Josephine @ TOE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-23 20:17:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Overall, not a bad meal but something didn't feel right, maybe those of you who try can give me some answers!!
She speaks Cantonese and is from HK but has a weird accent. She said she's Filipino. She must be joking because of her very light complexion and height. But some basic Cantonese slang terms she doesn't understand.

Look: 9(-2) beautiful eyes, v shaped face, looks like Michelle Reis but she must have big issues with pimples. Could be man made but I can't tell. She said 22.
Body: 8.   5'8". The big girl, big body type. I liked it. Probably c cup.
Attitude: 9(-2) Very accommodating. Try to please. But can't have a decent conversation with her. Every dialogue went nowhere. Just bs.
Experience: 8(-1) gfe but she offers pse. Everything seemed fine but at the end she threw her wardrobe to cover my body during cg which I don't get why.

Probably a smoker

Damage: $240
Repeat: no    Every aspect separately looks great but it felt odd when you put them together. Maybe it's me??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-23 20:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
那就是
Face :7
Body :7
Service :7
Am I right ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-24 01:50:51 | 显示全部楼层
5'8" ... big girl. big body. C cup. CG ...... 仍然顶 duck 顺! 好野
Smoker... 22 yo ... PSE ..... Hmmmm......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-24 08:15:08 | 显示全部楼层
sounds like hebe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-24 17:28:21 | 显示全部楼层
Decided to TOFTT (well 2nd...)

Very 重口味, late 20's early 30s probably, TOE88 is a lier has that hasn't changed.
Barely any conversation, door opened, she opened the door with a towel wrap with top half exposed already, to the room and she dropped my pants and start bbbj right away. Fully undressed then she laid on her back, no shower, no mouth wash, her breast are man made from B to C I assume, some foreplay, she will do anything but I didn't DFK or LFK due to no mouth wash. Plus she bbbj washout washing, who knows what else is in there. She is PSE - Digit, DATY, 69, DT, MISH, CG, doggie we tried everything and CIM in the end. SF2 afterwards, only wash me standing outside of the tub, she also took my towel and throw it into the washer right away but I was only half dried.

Sounds cool? well you gotta like very 重口味 to like her, she's big from all angles. She said she's Korean/Chinese mix and more towards Korean.

During foreplay, I told her to suck my nip and she bite it so hard three times. I told her to stop, she held back for 10 seconds and go again. I had to change position in 30 seconds from it coz it hurts! Same on my neck.

Damage: $150/hh (I didn't have exact change and didn't bother asking for change)
Repeat: No
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-24 17:30:33 | 显示全部楼层
Forgot to mention - smoker for sure. Smelled it and saw a pack with lighter on the counter. She also left bruise mark on my neck skin from foreplay.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 12:08 , Processed in 0.043067 second(s), 13 queries .