AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3956|回复: 5

IU @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-11 03:36:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There has been plenty of threads on IU, but I am starting another 1). because she is my new ATF 2). to hopefully successfully summarize her personality for those who are on the edge about seeing her. I have seen her twice, and second time being even better prompted me to write the review. Thank goodness my trip here is finished or boat in danger.

Real quick through the essentials:
Face: 9.0 (Not the wow-at-first-sight type. But IMO her face is very clean and durable to look at. It's not a face that will make your JJ hard, but a face that will make you fall in love, if that makes sense. 21 yr old-ish.)
Body: 9.5 (150cm 38kg, skin is slightly toned, works for me)
Service: 8.5 (did not offer RIM, not important to me)
Attitude: 9.5 (to be explained)
Disclaimer: Obviously my rating is skewed since she is ATF, and that she is MCOT. And I have only seen about 8 SP's, which also does not include Cathy (tried but no availability).

Now onto my interpretation of her personality. Think of it like, she does not feel like she owes you just because you pay her. Now if you do not like this type of thinking from a SP, you should NOT see her. In other words, she is GFE in her own way. IMO if you treat her right like a GF with respect, she will return the same. If you treat her like someone you're paying for service, she will have the "fu" attitude. Personally I prefer her personality because I feel like this type of GFE is more genuine. On my visit to her today, after DATY she had a satisfied look and she opened her arms to hug me, my heart melted. And afterwards we chatted about music, again, it felt like a genuine conversation. She was not just chatting to chat, if she likes the conversation, she will talk with you like a friend-to-friend (first time I see her we did not find the right topic, and the conversation was very stale,  as some of the reviews pointed out). Disclaimer #2: YMMV based on age/looks? Just my suspicion, but am unsure. Conclusion, I gave her 9.5 in attitude, because I felt like she was really being herself and not acting (that or she is the best actress, which I think most likely not, based on her age). PS, I almost had the feeling she was going to give me her # to keep in touch/hang-out, but of course I understand I was probably thinking too much, and she wouldn't do it/not allowed anyways, but that's how genuine I thought she was.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-11 07:08:59 | 显示全部楼层
IU in my radar quite a long time. I did call but no time avail. While C off IU off also. Thereafter I met V then, sunk.

Per review IU are so small whom set for smaller guy too.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-11 08:12:40 | 显示全部楼层
9 for face? Lol u must be in love!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-11 13:32:41 | 显示全部楼层
Wanna try her everything i read her reviews!!!!  But book some other girls in asb. See how it goes today.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-11 13:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. a big + for her.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-12 22:07:16 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-10-11 08:12
9 for face? Lol u must be in love!

Well I am back home and protected by a 9 hours car drive. Damn I hope 9 hours car drive is enough protection, miss her already loll.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 14:54 , Processed in 0.035676 second(s), 14 queries .