AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5646|回复: 16

HeraBaby @ Nancy

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-29 22:02:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Two very important purposes for this forum: The first isgiving useful information for brothers to find good meals, and the second is toprotect consumers from ripped off by the bad agents. All brothers here shouldsupport good agents and boycott those bad garages. Following is my story:
I just visited Nancy’s “new” Beijing girl, Herababy. Ipaid $150 for the “new Beijinggirl”. However, she turned out to be 3 years plus veteran for this business andonly her name is new. My feeling was so damned bad. As if I got a left overmeal, I paid for a fresh seafood price.
Herababy is nothing new for this forum. She’s well known forbrothers in this business. She is Nana for Becky, and Nana for Scarborough Garden, and Tog2. She is also Annabellefor Elaine’s ABP in 2009. She was also named Snow, and worked for Sasa’sgarage, later for JoeDa’s place ….  Shewas labeled Taiwan beauty,Japanese mixed princess and now BeijingBaby….
I banged her months ago for $120 at Becky’s Garage, and alsotasted her at Elaine’s ABP for $140 in 2009. At Elaine’s place, She was freshand juicy with milk like smooth skin. Charging $140 at that time was veryreasonable. However, after three years in this business, her price is likestock market rebound, going from $150, $140, $120 and now $150 hh? Is she stillworth that much? The answer is negative. Even though, she tried to use heavymake up to cover her face, I still can see her face is fading. Her skin is notas smooth and shinning as that was years ago. She has skin infections on herback and one side her face too. The marks on her back indicate she worked sohard in last three years and has pleased thousands of brothers. Besides, she isat least two years older now than she was in ABP.  That’s why she is not worth $150 any more. Likea new car, after running with highly mileages must be devalued and not otherway around. If you pay more to buy a 2009 BMW than the 2011 same model BMW, youmust be ripped off by the dealer.  Youwon’t be happy with that.
How can Nancyjustify that after working 3 years in this business, this girl charges morethan some new fresh young girls in this market? Nancy must have such magic by which she canturn scrap metal into gold.   Personally,I have no issue with Nancy.Most of brothers here like me are working hard to earn every penny, to paytaxes and support families. I support your business and same time I expect yourespect me and other consumers. It is better to be honest to your customers andgive them reasonable price rather than try to fool them around.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-29 22:14:01 | 显示全部楼层
U re damn right about this bro I can feel yr pain but........ Lucky me, the keeper told me she's Nana before I go

Don't be so mad........u know u can always walk out if u notice something is wrong & the mms change names when they jump into different garage all the time.

Better luck next time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-29 22:31:49 | 显示全部楼层
nancy girls is over price a lot of brother know about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-29 22:36:31 | 显示全部楼层
Nancy is known to over charge us.

boycott is needed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 00:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
Its really bad that Nana is still in the business about such long time! Really feel sad for her!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 20:36:05 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for saving my money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-31 03:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
I have not go to any garage in almost 2 years, right after I have been in HK and China last year!
Price in Toronto went up from 100 to 140 in few years, but girls level did not seems improved, and those hostess just trying to make money from us, so I have been giving up to hunting....... If I go, i prefer to go for korean garage, I think at least they keep changing girls, cuz they mostly visiting only!!
For chinese girls, I think that is not more than 10 girls is worth to try, and still that is much worse than in HK and China, so I prefer to save my money!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-31 13:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
To be honest, Nana is one of my favourite while she was in becky. $120.
At the same time NANCY garage is in my forbidden list.
My wallet say to my JJ....no go la....

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-1 13:11:56 | 显示全部楼层
Nana is also one of my favorite girl, when she was in S.G.

To keep the best impression in my mind, I better not to see her again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-1 22:21:22 | 显示全部楼层
Where's Nancy's garge located and what's her number? Or her ad in newspaper.
Pls. provide the information so that I won't get tricked. Thanks in advance for help.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 19:49 , Processed in 0.048639 second(s), 13 queries .